Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Family Gypavelli Mass rule break, Rdm | Mercy killing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andy Lemon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 22, 2022
Time of violation
5:02
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rekyVpOXUU

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
They open fire on a suv passing by when they were dealing with me at end of clip.
Small portion of the family shooting anything that moves, there are several threads at the time of making this about them rdm all over alta road.

ids i saw 4195 121762 58440 115500 21551

Another random shooting

This was rdm on me out of no where.

This whole family has been treating this street like the ghetto after restart and thats not a secret.

I really do believe they need to be relooked at for the unofficial org they might have, they dont seem to take it serious at all, it should be revoked I think
I also think the family deserves a strike or warn for doing this.

This is just my personal report and not that of an org against org situation.

Thank you for taking your time into reviewing this thread, Have a good day.

Last edited:

MiekLyve

Player
Player
I applaud you for the time effort and sweat you put into this. You post 4 clips that basically show nothing except the LSPD FIB harrassing us nonstop

JordanCrooks!

Player
Player
Dude do you know the definition of "Get a fucking Life" Jeez man ain't my fault some of your shitty org members lost to a gunfight, you win some you lose some that's just how life is man. Accept Balance FFS

MiekLyve

Player
Player
At 15 seconds on video #3 You and your friend 133446 say "im going in a green zone" and you are like " yeah yeah" and start walking to a green zone

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
At 15 seconds on video #3 You and your friend 133446 say "im going in a green zone" and you are like " yeah yeah" and start walking to a green zone
So deal with him for speaking of greenzone I just agreed to run that way too.

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Dude do you know the definition of "Get a fucking Life" Jeez man ain't my fault some of your shitty org members lost to a gunfight, you win some you lose some that's just how life is man. Accept Balance FFS
Is this a personal attack on how I choose to live my life thats very rude and sounds ooc.

Last edited:

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
These Threads also show rdm of the same group from above.

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
You just admitted to running in a greenzone with your friend (that are LEO's)
I dont think hes a leo, he showed me his id because he helped me up and I showed mine to know eachothers names its in the text box. Hes a Stanger to me dont know him

MiekLyve

Player
Player
This post shows the clear harassment and willingness to use corrupt tactics (using greenzones) by LEOS and this makes the state look bad honestly

MiekLyve

Player
Player
I dont think hes a leo, he showed me his id because he helped me up and I showed mine to know eachothers names its in the text box. Hes a Stanger to me dont know him
so you as LEO are following a random stranger into a greenzone? Didnt you used to be an admin? You know better than that I would think

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
This post shows the clear harassment and willingness to use corrupt tactics (using greenzones) by LEOS and this makes the state look bad honestly
Im pretty sure if you are not being actively shot at you are more then welcome to enter the post office area

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
so you as LEO are following a random stranger into a greenzone? Didnt you used to be an admin? You know better than that I would think
I feel like you are attacking me and trying to latch any way you can to a org attachment. I simply saw a rule break and recorded. I was by myself the whole time watching this happen from safe areas

Bringing up past adminship has nothing to do with whats going on and shows the willingness to latch onto anything you have.

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
on the game to be a whole ass walking cctv

gg bozo
This seems like insults aswell as you are referring to me playing the game so its ooc and then insulting me as calling me a bozo
"a stupid, rude, or insignificant person, especially a man."

I see this as a full ooc insult and it should be looked into. Just so rude and im trying to be respectful as much as possible .

Ben Dior

Well known N-word abuser
Player
No one asked about your damn opinion you rdmed even when we were in civilian clothes, Hope you hit ur Call of duty 360 degree no scope headshot on us and put it on Youtube and then get fucked over what is the way the escape Combat log or just running into the interior like a bunch of 9 yr old kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom