Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abhik Sarkaar
Suspect ID
115168, 4195, More..
Date of violation
Apr 22, 2022
Time of violation
4:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/1dGUShQZQg0

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
a

bro you are on the fourms daily dont talk about avoided reporting anything stfu man :')
you stay mad on the forums and stay getting dropped in game, the only time its "Good rp" is if you are winning the minute you loose in game you run like a bitch to the forums crying...
in actual fact if someone came to you with real rp you wouldnt have a fucking clue because you're so down bad :D,
idgaf if i loose a gunfight bruh, and why do you think i be on forums everyday?, lol, and yes i can be downbad, i agree, cuz i am newer than you to this stuff, but i like how you think Newer ids dont knw shit, idc wht you say, but i have noticed that this is the mentality of the older players here

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
no diss too, we have been rping with you since long, we did face quality rp as-well-as bad rp, but we avoided reporting you, didnt we? But if you think you can sit and reply back here, why cant you dont report us? by your sayings it seems like you have a ton of proofs, i dont see any?
Because i would rather handle shit ICLY with y’all then report whole ORGs over this. I don’t want orgs disbanded or warned over silly shit whenever we can just handle it icly or somewhere other than forums. That’s why i don’t report y’all

Nick Blueberyy

MOUNTAINS
Player
if you keep coming back while we robbing atms after a global and dont stop shooting we going keep clapping you, everytime you hop out on a corner trying to shoot at us, fucking stop crying and enforce the law icly, if you cant control a few people robbing an atm you should re-think about how you are sending your agents to get slaughtered??
dont even say you guys clap you kill a few at start then we shit on all you then you decide to quit the game like pussys

JordanCrooks!

Player
Player
dont even say you guys clap you kill a few at start then we shit on all you then you decide to quit the game like pussys
LMAOOO this guy, If you can clap us try coming without Global Backup oh wait yall gonna break NRL like the rule doesn't fucking exist

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
we clap y’all every single time LMFAO. it’s actually insane how much y’all get shit on. come to the ghetto atms and we will see because then it rlly is on sight :)

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
matter of fact don’t call a global next time. because the only reason y’all win is the minute y’all start getting clapped you call a global and FIB, NG, everyone pulls up because you can’t handle shit by yourself. AND y’all NLR so miss me with that and quit calling globals for 8 people

Ava LeBlanc

FIB
Player
matter of fact don’t call a global next time. because the only reason y’all win is the minute y’all start getting clapped you call a global and FIB, NG, everyone pulls up because you can’t handle shit by yourself. AND y’all NLR so miss me with that and quit calling globals for 8 people
look who is talking about nlr ....lol

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
I think this thread and mine mesh nicely together to show the rdm or civilians in the area from the gyp house. Feel free to use my thread as reference which ever admin takes the report.

rondu

Blocked
Blocked
I think this thread and mine mesh nicely together to show the rdm or civilians in the area from the gyp house. Feel free to use my thread as reference which ever admin takes the report.
its bed time andrew log off the forums

Zema Valencia

Player
Player
andy stop baiting reports and relax ❤️😘

Vick Klaus

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report
  • There was a global already dropped and you reach there.
  • When you reach there there is an active 10-10 already. A situation was already initiated and going on. You goto a global in middle of a situation and hence there is no clear conclusion on whether demands were given or not.
  • Also you can see clearly from your POV on your ORG chat where you say Multiple LSPD units down at the global.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom