Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Luna_Usagi
Administrators nickname
Darren_Miller
Date
Apr 24, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/MwTNyZ4

livvyu

Ex-FIB | Head of department
Player
If possible I would like Alex Odd or Mazhor to review this Appeal.

On 24/04/2022 I was banned for gen 1.1 which I believe is sharing accounts with others, I first thought this ban was regarding to me having multiple accounts logged into one social club which I have briefly discussed with Mazhor if he could wipe the accounts as uploaded on the proof column. I had no intentions of using multiple accounts to play the game, Just wanted my siblings to try out the game and you can check the logs if possible you can see the account hasn't been active since the first few times they have played on it. Just wanted to clarify about this before I catch another punishment for 1.4 and kindly would like the team to remove the accounts connected.

Now regarding to 1.1, after digging through any links tied to what might of lead up to this. I have figured it out and totally forgot about me logging into my Fiance's account who lives overseas now. I logged into the account probably around February or March to help her fix the characters face as I used to joke around it looked like squid ward...
This concern has been confirmed with her that this might have been the cause as she was also punished for the same matter and we talked over how even if we do get unbanned we might have a clean account, we have both agreed its worth the wipe as we are both in it for the RP and do not care about the items we have on the accounts.
I would like to add this was when I haven't fully understanded the rules and wasn't thinking much about it, now I fully understand each and every rule and would like to ask for another chance as I will be careful further on and will not let this happen again.

Notes
- I have never received any type of punishment prior to this as I sincerely have no intent of breaking the RP experience
- My Id is 119616 and my Fiance's account is 123277

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
I really do think this unban request is justified and should be approved.

Seeing as there are many players with wife's and kids that play in the same house each computer is able to have 2 characters on them.

Great example is some admins have families that play here and there and older players know of whitewind and his wife played and had multiple characters.

Have a good day everyone, hi James and Alex hope kids are doing good. All love

Emrann Alqur

Player
Player
Great Guy he deserves another chance at this he respects everybody in his way and ive known him now for over 3 months so Alex or Mazhor please consider it.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
If u wanna be unbanned with WIPE of accounts open complain in name of CURATOR of project (Mazhor)

and other offtopers whom posted here replies - receive 1 forum warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom