Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yousiff creed
Administrators nickname
idk what to say here
Date
Apr 28, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com

Yousif Claps

Player
Player
Hello Sam or Lebron i would like to start with i used to be bloods leader for the first time in my life, And I ran the org so good even ex admin Arthur Mack said i did a good job running a org for the first time. After i got %100 for turfs later on we got disbanded for leader rule 1.7. the reason why i got my last warning was because i kicked most of the people in my gang after i was on freeze for being on 4/5 1/2 warnings, So when i went afk for like 1 hour and i got people dm me telling me im getting disbanded so as soon as i got disbanded Marabunta was looking for leaders and i thought i could run the gang after running bloods being the best org in the city. I got picked for marabunta and i had over 40 people online but not doing any events later on the week i had so many people leave and i was doing a bad job on running the gang so all i ask is to have one more chance,,, (thank you for taking the time to read this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom