Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mattia Kush
Administrators nickname
Johnny Archer
Date
Apr 28, 2022
Time
17:23
Proofs

Mattia Kush

π–€π–“π–†π–›π–Šπ–—π–†π–Œπ–Š π•²π–†π–“π–Œ
Player
Hello Mazhor I was banned on 28.04.2022 after a Pc check for cheats | Mattia Kush ID:52150

The Pc check went 1h and I recorded everything.
The first 20 min they searched everything and found nothing after that they found csgo oncheats and gta online mod menus at first they didn't say much about the mod menus and kept searching. Since I regularly download weapon skins and skys they found that I always created folders and deleted them again (I downloaded weapon skins packed them in the new folder and unpacked them and deleted the folder) So after another 20min where they found nothing they brought the mod menus in connection with the deleted folder and indirectly said that I have deleted the mod menus with the whole folder deleted just in 1min before the Pc check. In addition, they said that because cmd launches after I started rage so that I insert my hacks over cmd. After that i closed my game to prove them that cmd started automatically because of reshade. Back to the gta online mod menu they didnt found anything installed on my pc it was deleted before i event played on grand but they kept saying that Cmd launch after i start Rage so i cheat but deleted them 1 min before pc check. Johnny Archer claimed that I have tracer in there which I could prove against. So he just searched something to bust me. Then he Found nothing else and he muted me and talked with his partner about 10 min after that he came back but then said i can use these mod menus on grand rp and told me because i have gta Mod menus and Cmd launches after i start rage im cheating. So how can i cheat if these Gta mod menus didnt event exist for over a year on my Pc. But like I said the main reason i got banned is because i had back in time gta online mod menus and cmd launches after i start my game. I also played alot of 40er, Bizwars etc. and could show every single POV from me that im legit. They also searched for 0x in browser etc. and found nothing.
Greetings Mattia Boss and im also open for another PC-Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom