Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

real berko

the person i love gave me this name
Player
1. Berke Bulut
2. 20
3. GMT +03:00
4. 8-10
5. Muhtesemberke#2369
6. Kertenkelekazim Sword
7. 15351
Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

- I want to be the leader of marabunta because I want to make sure we have an organization that will be active in the city and that will make a inpact to the other organizations. I want the organization to be active in the ghetto do sprays every hour and create a good running gang. I'm good at leading because I've done it before in many different organizations (bloods, ballas, families) and i have been high command in many of them.

- I want to make sure that if i get the orginization that it will not spread any toxicity to anyone inside the organization or anyone outside of the organization because i personaly dont like when there is toxicity in the orginizations or in general so i will make sure that it will not happen.

- I would also like to get leader because i know all the ghetto rules and i feel like if i was to get leader I could ensure fun within the gang while still making sure all the members are following rules and are familiar with the ghetto rules and punishments for them.

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal Organaization has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Vagos Gang.
-What Can I do For Marabunta ? We Trying For 1. Active Gang 2. I Have a Perfect Leader For Turf I Have A Perfect Team For Turfing 3. We Have A Best Graffiti Team 4. We Are Trying To Do So Many Hostage Situation For Balance After It When We Got The Balance Iam Giving Profit Also They Going To Buy Spray Paint Can 5. We Going To Do F.Z For Getting Ammo 6. We Are Going To Battle Ship To Getting Ammo For Ware House 7. My Ware House Every Single Time is Open Because We Are Doing So Many Battle Ship And F.Z Also Clandstine My Ware House Every Single Time is Open For Ghetto Fight

3 Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization
I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city..

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.
vagos ? vagos Applications direct ctrl c + ctrl v

Last edited:

Canberk West

Player
Player
1 - Your Name: Canberk
2 - Your Age: 16
3 - Timezone: GMT+3
4 - Average Online per day: 6-8 Hours
5 - Discord Name : einstein but with an iq of 60#7902
6 - Your Nickname: Canberk West
7 - ID: 720

1. Leader of...
Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.The main reason that I want to be leader of Marabunta is to try and bring something new to the illegal org scene. I've been in pretty much every gang and also almost every legal org. I've seen what goes wrong: how orgs get warnings/disbanded, how rp succeeds and fails between Law enforcement and gangs, and how gangs interact with each other whether it be in events or just around the city. I have a few ideas for events and rp situations.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3. I guess the first main point I want to focus on is RP within Marabunta, between the gang and other gangs, as well as the rp with legal orgs in robberies/hostage situations, events, and throughout the city.I want to run the gang with as little toxicity as possible and have an environment where people can feel like a family.I also bring a turf team to the gang who are established and excellent competitors for the season.I am extremely keen on attacking fz providing more event and rp for the legal side as with no disrespect the current leaders are unable to keep the ghetto alive and there is near no rp left in the ghetto.

Mark Loops

EX Curator of Media
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews at 17:00 server time on 23rd April

apollo#0004 | Reagan Kappasize | 16032
Padax#0049 | Sophie Creed | 11483

DEVIL#7900 | AxoFear Vulcans | 12377
einstein but with an iq of 60#7902 | Canberk West | 720

The application for The Marabunta Leader is now Closed

Jesse.

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ESAT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 8-10 weekends
5. Your Discord Padax#0049
6. Your Nickname Jesse Creed

7. Your ID 11483
Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta

- I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in FIB/Bloods/Ballas/Vagos has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran Marabunta and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat all gangs

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

How can I help improve RP?
- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule

1. Doing fun events
2. Do fun rp with corrupt cops
3. And my high Commends will write a folder for each leo org high commend
4. Doing Robberys and Hostage situations
4.we would use ( /try/me commands)

I hope you like my application and cant wait to work with you.

Last edited:

SnappyFX

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Snappy
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 12 - 16
5. Your Discord </Snappy>#7341
6. Your Nickname Snappy Pluxury
7. Your ID 7052
Additional information

The 3 reason i wanna be =

2.1. I wanna make marabunta the most active gang! And i will get alot of people (In grandRp and bring people to GrandRP self). If i can become a leader of the best gang out of the city!

2.2. Poor leadership shown by current leaders of gang organisations. I want to be the leader of Marabunta as i feel like i have alot to provide towards the illegal scene within the city. Ghetto is dead and gangs dont really have a presence in the city. Store robberies are rarely done and even when done its quite poorly done. I want to show people how powerful a gang can be with the right leader.

2.3 And i got alot of experience in EN 1 as a leader! 3 gangs and 3 state orgs. And gang will be always in my heart, Because i love that alot more

3.1 ~ I will make sure EVERYONE knows the rules and that would be the most important part of my term. (No Knowledge No Join)

3.2 I will make every as good as possible and tell them how to describe the locations on the radio

3.3 I will tell them what they DONT need to do and what they Need to do. To become a perfect marabunta!

MARABUNTA ON TOP!

Good luck with looking to my app!

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : GMT+03:00
4. Average online per day : 5-13 Hours
5. Your Discord : Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname : Luna Fingers
7. Your ID : 11405

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta.

- The first reason is that Leadership is my passion and I want to pursue my passion in Marabunta, I have thousands of hours in Roleplay and I have never played as a cop or in a legal organization that's because I always wanted to be a Rebel/Bandit and promote illegal activities in the city, Being a Leader I will make sure that the members of Marabunta must act professionally, follow all the rules and make sure that they participate in every event like Clandestine , Store Robbery , NG Raid , Battleship and Turf wars.

- I have been high command in many gangs and have lead many families and I have seen many gangs fall down before their term ends and I truly believe that is because of the poor communication and lack of motivation between the leader and the members, I will make sure that my communication is continuous , gentle and skillful with the members and I will always do everything in my hand to get them give their finest performance in the gang.

- I want to make Marabunta the best gang in the city with the time and hard work I am willing to put in.

I am very kind hearted soft spoken and disciplined person . I take my duty very serious which makes me a good leader to lead his team throughout any phase they went in.

Thank you for reading my application and have a good day !!!

Bilall Yama

SAD :(
Player
1. Your name IRL rabih
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone:GMT+2)
4. Average online per day:school days 5-7 hours weekend 8-13 hours
5. Your Discord:rabih#8384
6. Your Nickname:mrrr rabih
7. Your ID:11102
Additional information
1. Leader of marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)first reason is that i have been deputy leader in gangs in in city (ENG1)
and in city 2 (ENG2) i was deputy leader of marabunta.reason 2 i have been into all gangs and i know much. the leader has taught me a lot so I know how to rule a gang but there are some things that I don't know about it.reason 3 and i think if i become leader i would make marabunta better

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
idk but i might just change some rules

Last edited:

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayy
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Oliver Void#0364
6. Your Nickname Oliver Void
7. Your ID 762
Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) First reason I want to be leader is because I was a former leader of marabunta and I really feel like if given a second chance I could really make Marabunta a very strong gang. Second reason I want to be leader is because I want to bring good rp scenes and more store robbery’s and more fz and let people have fun while following the rules. Third and final reason is because I want to be the best leader I can be and make it fun for everyone but make sure I’m keeping good leadership and learning from my last mistakes and I have learned from them if given the chance I would be so blessed.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice is to do more store robbery’s, more fz. And also bring strong leadership to marabunta thanks so much for your time.

James Creed l 109617

Player
Player
1. Abhinav Rana
2. 15
3. 4:30 AM Usa est time
4. 5+ hours
5. AbhinavRP 4334
6. Natasha Vulcan
7. 20653

Additional Information -

1. Leader of no organistaions yet but a unoffical family in en1
2.Reasons that made me eager to be leader of families are -

Reason 1 - I want to be leader of the great families gang because it was my dream and ive been deputy in so many gangs yet which gave a bunch of experience about all the rp gang stuff as i was recently rank 11 in marabunta rank 9 in vagos rank 9 in bloods and ballas rank 7 in almost all gangs i hard worked and became kingpin after they so my expericence they trusted me and made me a deputy which was honorable for me and this got repeated many times and i got tired of being underleader or deputy when i thought i can be a leader and in my whole coureer i never broke any rp rules and warning anything else which can get me shamed of a failrp player and as ballas i always wanted to be a leader in families because it was most popular best turfers and great rp they had .

Reason 2 - what makes me more think of becoming leader of families is respect fame of the gang and colour itself im sure when i become the leader my hard work will make families on top shouted by everyone a day , and the coloured dress which we have to where purple is so amazing and beautiful , the fact that the authority and power of deputy is not misused in the gang and all of them are trusted ones and i personally find everyone there warm hearted and good people to sync with .

Reason 3 - All my experience of unofficial family in server 1 gave me most of all experience that a gang leader has because i did all events that a family can do like store robbery , highway rob , hostage situation and many more and with this experience i have a feel i can be a leader of a gang as i have suffered many things in state orgs which made me a little rageful guys and now im here off to be a leader my gameplay in not that good but i can shoot a bit well which doesnt matter as my captaincy is good and the age doesnt matter either , these were the reasons why i want be families leader

3. My advice for improving gameplay in my leadership would be like following a little like state organisations make rank 1 a training rank and teach them all rules or the way they will have to get off in their journey of criminals , and off any rulebreaks made by my gang members would get a strict punishment much more then strikes .

Regards
Abhinav Rana
(Natasha Vulcan 20653)

real berko

the person i love gave me this name
Player
1. Your name IRL: BERK AYDIN TÜMKAYA

2. Your age : 21

3. Time zone: +
GMT+03:00

4. Average online per day : 8-12 hour

5. Your Discord:berko#9008

6. Your Nickname: berk hurmaci

7. Your ID :3220

Additional information
------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
1.leader of : MARABUNTA GRANDE
------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----

2 .: MARABUNTA GRANDE
I want to be a leader because I am Ballas I have experience and crime in both organizations as in FIB , NG , LSPD , NG , GOV and now it's different It's been My Crime and Myself and My Situation its good RP transformation in both family One because now palm I'm at home because now I love Date and ghetto more

3.: In my opinion

+:Supporting good RP to join all general and ghetto awakening gang members, which can help maintain good RP for other gang members .

+I will organize gang activities when I do it regularly every day : military base raid store robbery , gun shop , Battleship, FZ raid,
turfs (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)

#MARABUNTA GRANDE on top

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#3724

6. Your Nickname
Xavier Neglen

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Marabunta Grande

I want to be leader of Marabunta Grande because,
- I have always wanted to be leader of an organization such as Marabunta Grande and I feel as if now would be the time to do it.

- I want to give Marabunta Grande the recognition it deserves, I want to make Marabunta Grande the go-to organization to join.

- I would make it far more active than it ever has been and I feel as if I could achieve the lost potential that it has, I feel like the recent leaders of Marabunta Grande have not given it the respect that it deserves as an organization.

- I would start by giving bonus's to those that are active, attending events and achieving wins for the organization, To help the members of the organization strive, to want win, to feel motivated to be active, to reward the members for accomplishing achievements for the organization.

Moe Blixky

Da General Blixky
Player
1. Mo
2. 19
3. EST
4. 6 hours+
5. Future#2294
6. Moe Blixky
7. 24332
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
2. I have a lot of experience leading and advising gangs I was previously high command in many gang orgs in server one my ID was 9836. I was in marabunta before it disbanded I saw their mistakes and I know I can improve on it. I have played this server for more then a year now and I understand all the rules and aspects of the server and I believe I can boost the engagement in the ghetto and create more realistic RP scenarios. I have a system in mind which if implemented will make the ghetto very active which will boost the 2nd server activity. And my leadership will be strong making sure that the gang does not disband within a week.
3. Picking a strong leader who can add onto the gangs role play a leader who has been in the server for a very long time like myself I dominated server 1 previously. Also an active leader. someone with lots of creative ideas if I am picked I will structure the gang in a way where there are 4 groups and each is lead by a trusted deputy of mine who knows all the rules and they will train 3 of their owner underbosses who will then train all the new recruits and teach them all aspects of gang role-play starting from proper player interactions such as how to rob what is required to rob how to role-play a robbery. they will attend all events such as zancudos. there will be realistic gang initiation and not just ask 3 rules and come join us. If I am picked I will take gang role play into a whole new level the way we did back in server one with Families under Ross,Meecho,and watto.

Panda World

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Kody
2.Your age -21
3. Time zone - CET
4. Average online per day - 8 - 14
5. Your Discord - $Kody$#0546
6. Your Nickname - Kody
7. Your ID - 8070
  1. Additional information
  2. 1. Leader of... Marabunta (Blue Gang)
  3. 2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation), I wanna become an Marabunta leader Because, I love Marabunta and Gangs in general and Marabunta is my favorite Gang/Criminal organistation, And thats why i wanna become an leader of this gang, Reasons here below --> 1. - I wanna improve the gang (Maraunta Because in my GrandRP live, I had alot of marabunta people that were FailRP,meta,Power gaming and i dont wanna have that, Im gonna learn people how to push/turf/spray/Tactics What do i mean by tactics? - Speedboost - Teleport Rol, Chelsea Boost (A custom speedboost maked by myself), Best Turfs Tactics, FZ (Millitary Base Locations), How you can rob people the best, And tell them how to do everything as best! And if they do it good i will give them a donation 3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

4. [14:33]
    3.1 - Weekly Donations (Money,Clothing,Bags) 3.2 - Weekly OOC meetings about our performance in-game, going over recent rule breaks, administrative notes, etc. More IC player-created events with other gangs, civilians, or legal factions to improve a sense of roleplay rather than constant fighting and events. A forum harmony, my organization should not have any toxicity against any other group, reports will be made only when it is necessary. A sense of good standing with every other group in the city on the OOC level, everyone at the end of the day is a person behind their screen, a sense of community would be a large positive. ICly I would make some scenarios for my organization to participate in and possibly makes some IC rewards/benefits involved. Overall, create a positive and enjoyable gang that someone could join if they're around for the vibes and quality gameplay. Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general. In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server. MARUBANTA ON TOP

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Leeroy Singh
Indian Standard Timezone
3-5 hours
M1k3#6366
Jay Dotexe

Leader of Marabunta grande

Q2 ) I want to become leader of Marabunta because of the following reasons -

1) Improvised Role Play at all situations
* As a leader i and my gang will have to RP in all the situations . Not breaking the RP and playing with no rule break will lead to a good RP in my sight . Breaking RP would cause a lot of rule break which will be not nice and whoever breaks the RP shall be punished under my sight

2) Active All times
* As a gang we would need to show our presence all the time . By participating in clandestine , Fort Zancudo robbery and ghetto fight's . Also everyday conduct store robbery or gun shop robbery . Also wanting that all the gang members giving their 100%
and being active in graffiti everyday

3) Trying to Reach the top
* As the leader of ballas we would give our 100% and be the best gang also improvising the turfs and trying to reach 100% turf under my leadership . Being Strong will help us reach the top as soon as we can . Which will be very respectfull for the gang itself and its members

Also by becoming the leader of marabunta i would be able to proove my self as a good leader and becoming the leader will help my GRP career

Q3 ) Thing i would advice improvise Role Play

1) Not breaking RP situations and not breaking rules

2) Being Ruthless and powerfull at all times

3) Trying to be active in city and being active at all events in the city daily

Mark Loops

EX Curator of Media
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interviews at 18:00 server time on 13/5/22

M1k3#6366 | Jay Dotexe | 2058
Curliynn#4683 | Luna Fingers | 11405

zyrxan#3724 | Xavier Neglen | 9034
Padax#0049 | Jesse Creed | 11483

The application for The Marabunta Leader is now Closed

Jesse..

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Stephen
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone ESAT
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours school days 8-10 weekends
5. Your Discord Padax#0049
6. Your Nickname Purple Opium

7. Your ID 11483
Additional information

- I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

-Being in FIB/Bloods/Ballas/Vagos has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has gave me a lot of confidents to achieve any goals. I know many of people would like to join me and help me along side this journey .

- I also seen how the past 2 leaders ran Marabunta and gave it a good rep i can do that aswell by have a good turf team to get 100% turfs next season i have alot of people up my sleeve to bring to my turf team and beat all gangs

- I want to everyone to know who we are as a gang no people to be fucked with we are going to own every spray in the ghetto and make sure no one takes it if they do they better put up a good fight.

- I have alot of things to improve rp but the main thing would be everyone knowing and exploring the city rule

1. Doing fun events
2. Do fun rp with corrupt cops
3. And my high Commends will write a folder for each leo org high commend
4. Doing Robberys and Hostage situations
4.we would use ( /try/me commands)

I hope you like my application and cant wait to work with you.

Last edited:

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: harish
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 6 hours
5. Your Discord: H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID: 5486
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Leader of...The MARABUNTA GRANDE

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

● I have been leader of many gangs and I know the mistakes that leaders make commonly and I will make sure to not let that happen to me. I have also seen the most common thing that gangs get a warning for on this server (Turfs) I will make sure that i have a really good turf team they will be perfect do all the timings on turfs as they should be and NOT break any rules.

Another reason id like to get leader of Marabunta is, because with eng city 2 being a pretty new server still there is new players in the city who have no previous experience in gangs and there is also a mix of players who are from ENG 1 that do have experience and with this I could have myself and other experienced members help and share knowledge with the new people in the gang and we could all work together to help each other become the best gang in the city.

My last reason for wanting to become leader of this org is, being leader of an org will give me an opportunity to meet new people within the city and make some good friends while also giving me a group of people to have fun with and build and carry a solid gang.

● I fell like there is no organised Gang on the server currently and I want to change that I have the people and the strength to make a gang feel like it should be "organised"

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

● Make quizzes for the new players that join the server and the gang so they can learn the server rules
●Make ranks really specific Example: Spray team, Clandenstine team and ext.
●I will have people who will control the logs and make people redo their mistakes so there is less people getting banned
Terrorist attacks
Attack on Capital
Do store robberies every day as it should be
FZ attacks

Last edited:

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Kayd
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone UTC+12
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours (Work) 6+ Hours (Weekend)
5. Your Discord: Kay BOI#5785
6. Your Nickname: Kay Underma
7. Your ID 13313

Additional information

- I've been playing the server for a long time now and feel like Admin or Leadership is my last goal.
(I've also posted Admin App so ill be looking forward to work as one or the other)

- Whilst being in every org I have understood each and every rule so I can use that and implement to my ORG so we wont get many warns/verbal's. Also while playing this server i have gathered enough info to choose my deputies. (I have 2-3 in mind)

- I've seen how the past 1/2 leaders ran Marabunta and didn't reach the minimal expectations. (Which I can)

- I want to show Legal Orgs and Criminal Orgs how much a clapper we are to let them know "MARABUNTA ON TOP!"

- After playing lots of RP sides that helps me and my mindset grow and find better improvements.
1. Adding/Working on new events like Globals and just in general.
2. Gathering Information about cops we can and cant trust. (Bad/Good Cops)
3. Make sure FIB/LSPD/SAHP Get 0 evidence against us if its breaking bodycams or exchanging value information to wipe ALL DATA.
4. Active Store Robberys/FZ. (Achieving the requirement's)
5. Making sure RP is set to a HIGH STANDERD.

This is my MARABUNTA App and i hope you enjoy thx :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom