Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joey_Yeager
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
May 10, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/1zD6Mq4

GreyAsh

Joey Yeager - 208
Player
Hello Mazhor, thanks for reviewing this. I was recently banned and would like say that I am sorry for my actions. First, as you know I've been here since the beginning of the project and have always enjoyed my time here. Recently I was banned for "Multiple Violations". I know I have broken a lot of rules and looking back I realize how much the project means to me and I regret on my actions deeply. I guess you could say I took this server for granted and I would like to apologize publicly for anything I've done. With how much I have been banned and punished (some false and some have reasoning behind it if you look at the bigger picture you can really understand my record but I am afraid no will understand this) I think I can come (with chance from mazhor) back as a actually role play figure and follow rules as I use to before. Im asking for 1 last chance. Please reconsider my punishment, so I can return to the project and continue to create more rp, more memories, and maybe create some community events to payback the pain I have done with my rule breaks. I would not like to say lies in this appeal but really prove by giving back to community and being reformed. These hastags are not jokes just motivation for myself and new rp motto. I also would like to add a little PS and say this server has been a great experience, tons of fun, tons of memories, and I would like to also add that a lot of people know me for my grand videos which I want to come back to and make more of but in a better and reformed way that helps and builds community for grand. Maybe through giveaways, more suggestions on how server can be improved for everyone, and events in videos. Thanks for reading. #reformedJoeyYeager #makeJoeyYeagergreatagain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom