Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pedro Mysterio
Administrators nickname
Ethan Murphy
Date
May 31, 2022
Time
23:16
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/QYx_gKo4mxvh

PedroMatos

Player
Player
Thank you to the administration team who will be looking at this appeal,

To explain the scenario I was in the scripted ghetto areas of the server where I was then getting robbed, I complied with the RP to which I then pressed the ‘G’ key to open the interaction menu to put my hands on the air. However at that time my internet was behaving poorly which then created packet loss when hitting the ‘G’ key. I then started to run away which created the visual effect of me teleporting.

I am happy to participate in any PC checks.

It’s just such a shame the admin Ethan Murphy felt necessary to ban me for cheats when a simple check of my ping would have cleared this entire scenario up. I would expect better behaviour and more knowledge from an admin on such a popular server.

Ethann

Ethan Yeager
Player
Free up he ain't do nun wrong just a poor admin decision.

Roberto Selfy

🩸🩸🩸🩸🐼🩸🩸🩸🩸
Player

PedroMatos

Player
Player

PedroMatos

Player
Player
You really think if i was cheating i would no clip in front of 10 people with admin watching ?

Eragon

Player
Player

M777

Player
Player
Nice noclip :)
clip when he teleports away
and clip when Ethan telling what pedro did

ggs 🧑‍🌾
pressing G or opening any menu causes packet lose because you’re loading a web based UI and we ALL know how laggy and slow grp UI can get when you already have shit internet. He even warned you in the clips that his G button will cause him to lag out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom