Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hassan Boateng
Suspect ID
28610 & 52 & 36388
Date of violation
Jun 20, 2022
Time of violation
01:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/X8kVpAWLCVE

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
Please watch both POV's

for ID's 28610 & 52
for ID 36388

Last edited:

Skully

Player
Why are you lying I came back a completed the RP. My game crashed like I said. Uploading my POV. Please admin reviewing consider this as deceiving admin as he knows I came back and completed the robbery but is still reporting 🤦‍♂️

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Requesting POV of IDs 28610 and 36388 to verify if they crashed or returned to the RP
You have 8 hours to provide the request POV!

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
Why are you lying I came back a completed the RP. My game crashed like I said. Uploading my POV. Please admin reviewing consider this as deceiving admin as he knows I came back and completed the robbery but is still reporting 🤦‍♂️
Why? Because i think it's very funny people can suddenly comply or suddenly do know how to put their hands up when we tell them we have bodycam on or we will be praying to the gods. Always when people stall or dont comply and we call admin they can suddenly comply. Im happy for you you got it recorded but im done playing games with everyone that keeps stalling or CL. We had 4 guys CL in a matter of 5 minutes so im uploading the full clip.

By the way: the report i made is for CL, which you still havent proven you didnt. You showing me logging back in doesnt show me proof of you not combatlogging

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
So i guess from now on if we get robbed we can just close our game, log back in 5 minutes later and hope they left the scene? What would you have done if we weren't still there? You must be really unlucky to have your game crash at the exact moment we ask you to drop your stuff :ROFLMAO:

Skully

Player
CL Rule - Gen Rule 6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN

I came back and completed robbery so therefore don't see any issue tbh your just a petty forum warrior that simple

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
CL Rule - Gen Rule 6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN

I came back and completed robbery so therefore don't see any issue tbh your just a petty forum warrior that simple
Okay now show me the part where your game crashed, not where you exited the game and logged back in trying to get us to leave in the meantime. If your game crashed there should be no issue in providing full pov right? Instead of just you logging back in. Not being a forum warrior, im just not stupid and im starting to know everyone's little games here. You guys are the reason i come to forums every time ;)

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
It seems ID 52's game crashed. It makes no sense for him to deliberately combat log only to come back to complete the RP.
IDs 28610 and 36388, please provide POV of your game crashing to avoid punishment for CL
The above IDs have 8 hours to provide POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom