Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Orcun Filtercoffe
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2022
Time of violation
23:03
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYfe1on-5m0

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
first off all, situation was going on for long. you guys started shooting at me and my friends. i got revived which means i remember everything. admin arwid lee and admin ethan murphy were here the whole time. and admin ethan murphy confirmed with me that i can still fight which i did. you saw a ongoing shootout and think its smart to go in the middle of the fight with your members shooting at me aswell to revive someone and expect not getting shot. if admins want pov of this i have it. ;)

Deli Azo

Player
Player
first off all, situation was going on for long. you guys started shooting at me and my friends. i got revived which means i remember everything. admin arwid lee and admin ethan murphy were here the whole time. and admin ethan murphy confirmed with me that i can still fight which i did. you saw a ongoing shootout and think its smart to go in the middle of the fight with your members shooting at me aswell to revive someone and expect not getting shot. if admins want pov of this i have it. ;)
we have pov from the very beginning you are such a big jerk that you squeeze

Orcun

ZEONCREW | Deputy
Player
you are free to shoot pov, we can shoot pov for 10 minutes, you came at the beginning of the event and you fired

Altay Hanzade

ZEONCREW
Player
You walk away from the area, climb mountains and shoot like a coward

Orcun

ZEONCREW | Deputy
Player
your pov is wrong, you are a liar. your pov needs to be around here you're the one raiding the house

Last edited:

_Tyler

Back in 5 minutes. If not, read this status again
Player
your pov is wrong, you are a liar. in my pov you are printing my friend's wedding

ron-burgondy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom