Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lily Silva
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 22, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yZsAIyVT05s

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
first off all, situation was going on for long. you guys started shooting at me and my friends. i got revived which means i remember everything. admin arwid lee and admin ethan murphy were here the whole time. and admin ethan murphy confirmed with me that i can still fight which i did. you saw a ongoing shootout and think its smart to go in the middle of the fight with your members shooting at me aswell to revive someone and expect not getting shot. if admins want pov of this i have it.

ShaytonX

ZEONCREW
Player
first off all, situation was going on for long. you guys started shooting at me and my friends. i got revived which means i remember everything. admin arwid lee and admin ethan murphy were here the whole time. and admin ethan murphy confirmed with me that i can still fight which i did. you saw a ongoing shootout and think its smart to go in the middle of the fight with your members shooting at me aswell to revive someone and expect not getting shot. if admins want pov of this i have it.
i'm waiting your pov.

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
0.20sec you guys where shooting on top of the clip nice full clip btw
your saying you have the full clip but at My clip 0.51 sec i see you clearly there. you jumped off as you can see anddd like i said you guys shot first and ran us over ? and then ur guys are running away
where do you see me shooting, i arrived there lmao. dont make lies if you cant back it

BigDenno

Player
Player
the full clip that you send is not you so don't act like is ur pov u are sitting in your white car on the hill talking tough and acting like a child

_Tyler

Back in 5 minutes. If not, read this status again
Player
Come on now one forum report is enough. You don’t have to spam😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom