Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Haci_Hurmaci
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 24, 2022
Time of violation
02:24
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Pi5X-rJTF1k

hacisarsilmaz

Player
Player
I was chilling in blackmarket. This guy (40347) came in and ask for are we interest with any gang. We said we are interest in but we don't have gang rn. I said 5 times to him that I just left Vagos, I don't go there again. He keep saying that just follow me thing and we followed him. When we arrived HQ, I was talking with my ex-gang friend Vinni. Then this guy realized that I was at Vagos before. He didn't say even 1 time to leave the area or leave the HQ. Then he shoot me for no reason in the HQ. If he is not gonna banned I am gonna delete this game just because of this brainless. He took away my all fun & mood. This people just hate Hurmaci Family, thats because they acting like this.

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
First of all i would like to see a POV where your mic gets recorded.

My gang member told me you came over to provoke and kept spitting at him. He asked you to back up multiple times. He also asked you to state the reason why you were inside our HQ, since you had left Vagos yesterday you had no reason of being there. This is already a rule broken by yourself:

Ghetto 1.3: On the HQ of a gang, it is forbidden to visit without IC reason(e.g. Raid, talk to deputies/leader) for all organisations. | WARN

Second of all you keep disrespecting a gang member inside his own HQ by spitting at him and refusing to stop when he asked, this can be considered as a threat towards our gang and that might get you killed:

Ghetto 1.10: Gang members on their HQ can kill everybody in case if you do not agree with their demands.

However i do agree with the fact that he didn't give you the proper 5 seconds to leave. I already informed him about this rule and his response was once again that you kept on disprespecting him inside his own HQ while you had no reason of being there other than provoking. I already informed him that he might get punished for this, although i dont think they will ban him for this. I think you're the one who broke more rules than my gang member ;)

Last edited:

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
Before I start reviewing evidence, please fix following mistake.

Fix title in following format.
Rule break | ID

You have 6 hours to fix.​

hacisarsilmaz

Player
Player
I fixed the title, sorry. It's my first time opening a forum thread.

Hasan, you telling it's forbidden to visit HQ without no reason. This guy took us from BlackMarket. He said if u want to join gang come follow me. I said which gang? he didn't say anything he just said HQ gang. I think this guy didn't even know Vagos name.

2nd, he didn't give any demand. He just keep telling don't spit in my face but there is 4 guy. You see, no one say anything. We were just talking. I didn't spit, I didn't say any bad words. We were just talking with the other guys, I was trying to explain why he took us from blackmarket to here. We were already in Vagos, we left and don't want to come back.

There is another evidence for killing about demand rulebreak (my friend starts to leave but they shooting anyway):

Nonya Bizniz

Player
Player
I fixed the title, sorry. It's my first time opening a forum thread.

Hasan, you telling it's forbidden to visit HQ without no reason. This guy took us from BlackMarket. He said if u want to join gang come follow me. I said which gang? he didn't say anything he just said HQ gang. I think this guy didn't even know Vagos name.

2nd, he didn't give any demand. He just keep telling don't spit in my face but there is 4 guy. You see, no one say anything. We were just talking. I didn't spit, I didn't say any bad words. We were just talking with the other guys, I was trying to explain why he took us from blackmarket to here. We were already in Vagos, we left and don't want to come back.

There is another evidence for killing about demand rulebreak (my friend starts to leave but they shooting anyway):
You can tell me all you want, your pov is missing half your story and it's missing your own voice. So no, i'm not even gonna go in on that since i have no clue what actually happend. Vagos HQ is an HQ that is separated from all the other gangs, even has it's own ghetto. You're telling me that him driving to the other side of the map you couldn't tell he was going to Vagos? Quit playing man.

You keep denying that you weren't spitting or being disrespectful towards him but your audio isn't even recorded? How are you even gonna argue about this?

Last of all the second clip we asked him to leave the first time around 0:29. He started refusing and arguing once again, got shot at 0:38. He's lucky i was there at the time or he would've gotten killed too. Again whoever shot didn't finish his 5 second cooldown but i'll leave that up to the admins to decide

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Ghetto Rules 1.2: Being on the HQ of a gang, you are required to do all the requirements of the gang.
Ghetto Rules 1.10: Gang members on their HQ can kill everybody in case if you do not agree with their demands.

You did not follow demands of the player, so he killed you. I don't see any issues in this POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom