Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Michael_McJohnson
Administrators nickname
Larry_Mcgavin
Date
Jul 2, 2022
Time
21:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4_F-fiTxVA

Michael McJohnson

Player
Player
I shoot FIB in DOC and I gave orders to others units to shoot them because of server rule

2.1 Employees have the right to use all available means of defence in case of danger to senior officials.

They came arrested governor at Capitol without saying anything and I told them to stop multiple times and tell us the reason but they refused to tell us and started to walk away together with governor so I decided to give warning shots to stop it and tell us reason why they doing it but they decided to shoot us down and also governor was there too and governors life was in danger so I went to DOC and asked them again why? they decided to place me in handcuffs and then I decided to shoot them down. Avi was watching it all and saw all rule breaks they did and how many times they broke CCOP but they did nothing.. They didn't tell reason why, they didn't provide lawyer etc..

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
Post your full pov for Capitol situation, you trimmed it and didnt show who started shooting first, and even if you can shoot in gz, that dosent mean that you can shoot without giving demands

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
correct "Danger to senior officials" you caused the dangers by being detained there is no danger to your senior officials until you opened fire you caused the danger also you were also heavily out numbered so either way you get warning for shooting in GZ or warning for no Fear rp have a good day :)

Michael McJohnson

Player
Player
correct "Danger to senior officials" you caused the dangers by being detained there is no danger to your senior officials until you opened fire you caused the danger also you were also heavily out numbered so either way you get warning for shooting in GZ or warning for no Fear rp have a good day :)
They never told anything why he is being arrested they just took him didn't show any ID or anything, pointed guns at him, cuffed me for no reason, didn't provide any lawyer so for me they are not LEO they are criminals so I decided to shoot them. Also at Capitol I just gave warning shots and they decided to shoot us down.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
also id like to state your first pov has no audio meaning you cropped audio out please provide proper pov and do not use editing software to edit out the Voice and extend first pov it doesnt show full situation

Michael McJohnson

Player
Player
While Avi was telling them to STOP they still continued shooting.
also id like to state your first pov has no audio meaning you cropped audio out please provide proper pov and do not use editing software to edit out the Voice and extend first pov it doesnt show full situation
We are talking here about me shooting in green zone and you can clearly see me shooting them at DOC we are talking about that. I have my recorder push to talk which is bound on "N" they key I use to speak IN Game so I don't record me talking on radio.

Shifty Powers

Player
Player

“He Only Had Three Other Batches: ‘Gorilla Panic,’ ‘They’re Coming, They’re Coming,’ And Something Called ‘This Is Permanent.’”

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
all overlays should be recorded including voice you fail to record overlay of you on radio

Michael McJohnson

Player
Player
all overlays should be recorded including voice you fail to record overlay of you on radio
I am not supposed to record myself talking OOC with my brother which is near me. I also would like your toxic friend to get punished for posting here while he is not involved.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
your voice should be recorded during time which you post pov you failed to upload this overlay

Michael McJohnson

Player
Player
your voice should be recorded during time which you post pov you failed to upload this overlay
I will let admins higher than you decide, I am not going to spam here. I already said I record only what I say with N I don't record radio because recorder doesn't let me bind 2 keys so. OBS has that option but you don't allow me to use OBS that's not my problem.

Michael McJohnson

Player
Player
Also please don't forget to punish your toxic friend posting while not involved. He does this all the time and he still didn't get punished

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
admin took correct decision even IMHO it was to soft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom