Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vito Salvatoree
Administrators nickname
Andy Pluxury
Date
Jul 1, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ZWTJsFb

thomas hardy

Player
Player
i was digging, the headset was turned off, the admin called me, but I didn't hear any tricks, I didn't use any software to affect the game, I'm sorry that my headset was turned off, it's definitely my fault, if you want, you can check my computer, I want to return to the game with my friends

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
I teleported to you, show admin tag, talk to you and you still digging, I even stopped you from digging to talk with me to make sure if you are there, and you still not responding? You were away from computer.

thomas hardy

Player
Player
I teleported to you, show admin tag, talk to you and you still digging, I even stopped you from digging to talk with me to make sure if you are there, and you still not responding? You were away from computer.
I went to the kitchen and my little brother was at the computer at the time. I don't know the situation . I'm so sorry. I promise I'll be more careful.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
U where used script/macros soft
admin took correct decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom