Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bammy Camm
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 1, 2022
Time of violation
22:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NM7zIXikYks

bammycammy

Player
Player
FIB failed to follow the law and court procedures by taking a person with full immunity and arresting them.

RULE OF STATE
1.8 Laws are wrote by the government and every state organisation should follow them.

CIVIL CODE OF PROCEDURE
12.2.2. Citizens with full immunity cannot be detained, regardless of the motives of the representatives of law enforcement agencies, except by the decision of the Supreme Court or an order from the US Attorney General.

Snow Legend

Player
Player
12.2.1. The First Persons of the State cannot be held liable for any misdemeanors or felonies except for Class C, B, or A criminal offenses, as per Article 1.3 and 1.4 of the Penal and Misdemeanors Code. 12.1.2. The Personal Information of First Persons must be kept secret by the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB). The FIB is obligated to monitor the timely classification of the First Persons of the State 12.1.1. Full immunity status in the State of San Andreas is given to the Top officials of the State of San-Andreas (hereinafter referred to as First Persons), such as: a) The Governor; b) Deputy Governor; c) The Leader of each State organization; d) Director of USSS; e) Supreme Court Judge; f) District Court Judges; g) US Attorney General; h) Director of Labor and Finance i) Military Judge f) Speaker of the House g)Federal and District Attorneys FIB are the people that actually allow the first persons well be first persons nothing bad was done by FIB vick can be arrested because The attorney general and the SCJ are also corrupt and it is the leaders to vote if they want to get rid of the governor and the gods already approved that they are allowed to do that so stop crying in forums

Richard Sole

Attorney General | Fallen Angels
Player
FIB failed to follow the law and court procedures by taking a person with full immunity and arresting them.

RULE OF STATE
1.8 Laws are wrote by the government and every state organisation should follow them.

CIVIL CODE OF PROCEDURE
12.2.2. Citizens with full immunity cannot be detained, regardless of the motives of the representatives of law enforcement agencies, except by the decision of the Supreme Court or an order from the US Attorney General.
IC Issue.

Michael McJohnson

Player
Player
Here is proof of FIB cuffing, dragging Vick without roleplaying. Avi Pluxury interfered IC'ly gave them permission to arrest Vick. US Attorney General and Supreme Court Justice should have done that not Avi Pluxury.

Here is proof of FIB healing me with gun in their hands, running while dragging me.

Here is proof of FIB cuffing me while I am walking away and while I am dragging someone

Here is the proof of LSPD Leader SHOOTING while admin was saying STOP

We got DEMORGAN and WARNING for protecting our governor and respecting the server rules..

They just came and arrested Governor without saying any single thing while I warned them multiple times to tell what's going on, they didn't show ID, they didn't provide any lawyer to Vick while he asked for it and I decided to shoot them to protect the Governor just like the rule says because they was being corrupted and they are not LEO's in my eyes.

2.1 Employees have the right to use all available means of defence in case of danger to senior officials.

Nothing happened to them for getting all FIB to process one guy which is against CCOP.
They didn't get punished for SHOOTING IN GZ too.
They didn't get punished for not providing lawyer.
They didn't get punished for PG.
They didn't get punished for Fail RP.
Admin was watching it all but did nothing he interfered IC'ly while he's admin. Avi Pluxury.

yusf

Player
Player
Here is proof of FIB cuffing, dragging Vick without roleplaying. Avi Pluxury interfered IC'ly gave them permission to arrest Vick. US Attorney General and Supreme Court Justice should have done that not Avi Pluxury.

Here is proof of FIB healing me with gun in their hands, running while dragging me.

Here is proof of FIB cuffing me while I am walking away and while I am dragging someone

We got DEMORGAN and WARNING for protecting our governor and respecting the server rules..

They just came and arrested Governor without saying any single thing while I warned them multiple times to tell what's going on, they didn't show ID, they didn't provide any lawyer to Vick while he asked for it and I decided to shoot them to protect the Governor just like the rule says because they was being corrupted and they are not LEO's in my eyes.

2.1 Employees have the right to use all available means of defence in case of danger to senior officials.

Nothing happened to them for getting all FIB to process one guy which is against CCOP.
Admin was watching it all but did nothing he interfered IC'ly while he's admin. Avi Pluxury.
pov 2 pawar gaming pg

Pigaz

Player
Player
1:58 michael does warning shots on ground FIB open fire on us, i am killed without shooting a single bullet. 17:10 put in prison for charges i did not commit, FIB agent refuses to show ID.

Richard Sole

Player

You don't need to tell people when you cuff them. It already writes an IC command lmao.
Immunity was rejected for the arrest.
Not to mention you are all flooding DOC which is also against the CCOP.

Last edited:

AndrewPaw

Player
Player
You don't need to tell people when you cuff them. It already writes an IC command lmao.
Immunity was rejected for the arrest.
Then what is the point of having the laws and having the admins approve them, if they can just decide on when they do and don't have to uphold them? If they (SCJ or AG) didn't respond back within an timely matter, then the admins should deal with that situation a different way.

Echo4niner

Player
Player
Then what is the point of having the laws and having the admins approve them, if they can just decide on when they do and don't have to uphold them? If they (SCJ or AG) didn't respond back within an timely matter, then the admins should deal with that situation a different way.
If you dont understand the rules of the city then thats not my fault . If the whole gov is corrupt then the arrest warrant if valid, is signed by the gods .

Richard Sole

Player
1:58 michael does warning shots on ground FIB open fire on us, i am killed without shooting a single bullet. 17:10 put in prison for charges i did not commit, FIB agent refuses to show ID.
So he shoots near FIB, FIB defend themselves. You are armed and pointed your gun too, FIB took action. This seems reasonable as there is a threat on their lives. What is the problem?

TeccaLovesGhetto

Player
Player
12.2.1. The First Persons of the State cannot be held liable for any misdemeanors or felonies except for Class C, B, or A criminal offenses, as per Article 1.3 and 1.4 of the Penal and Misdemeanors Code. 12.1.2. The Personal Information of First Persons must be kept secret by the Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB). The FIB is obligated to monitor the timely classification of the First Persons of the State 12.1.1. Full immunity status in the State of San Andreas is given to the Top officials of the State of San-Andreas (hereinafter referred to as First Persons), such as: a) The Governor; b) Deputy Governor; c) The Leader of each State organization; d) Director of USSS; e) Supreme Court Judge; f) District Court Judges; g) US Attorney General; h) Director of Labor and Finance i) Military Judge f) Speaker of the House g)Federal and District Attorneys FIB are the people that actually allow the first persons well be first persons nothing bad was done by FIB vick can be arrested because The attorney general and the SCJ are also corrupt and it is the leaders to vote if they want to get rid of the governor and the gods already approved that they are allowed to do that so stop crying in forums
you a nerd holy :ROFLMAO:

John Marshal

"Seeking recognition is the first step to failure"
Player
If that is IC issue they should have waited for US Attorney General and Supreme Court Justice approve arrest warrant, they shouldn't contact Avi Pluxury to give them permission.
Prettttty sure that arrest and removal of leaders are supposed to be authorised by Gods.

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
Bruh the whole situation was monitored y 3 admins, that too curators of state from start to the end of situation... Do you they were just enjoying?

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player

Cry Cry Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom