Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Seko Amg
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jul 4, 2022
Time of violation
17:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gK_P230rxuE

Seko Amg

Player
Player
As you seen in the POV he is CL like EVERY TIME + He is a member of a legal org and he is doing a crime.

Last edited:

JordanCrooks!

Player
Player
Are you really this down bad to report me for this? i got jailed either way plus you got the money either way.

Seko Amg

Player
Player
Just play with rules and stop crying. I am sure that you will learn it.

JordanCrooks!

Player
Player
Just play with rules and stop crying. I am sure that you will learn it.
Who says I'm crying you bitch ass Boi. You're over crying on forums cause I CL while I was handcuffed, at the end I got prisoned and you got the money so do me a solid get the fuck off the forums and go eat a donut will yeah.

JordanCrooks!

Player
Player
Even though you're a cop, you're bad enough to kill a cop.
You sound like you wear diapers for a living knowing damn well you can't use the toilet. Do me a solid get the fuck off the forums and learn how to use the toilet and stop wearing diapers you at least 30 years old.

Seko Amg

Player
Player
ok big boy, take your time I know that you are jailed rn and angry because of this. Have fun texting and enjoy your warnings.

JordanCrooks!

Player
Player
ok big boy, take your time I know that you are jailed rn and angry because of this. Have fun texting and enjoy your warnings.
Ohh Yup I'm very angry, in fact, ima book a flight to your country and clap your momma's cheeks, ay don't worry I'll bring some donuts and a gallon of milk for you to enjoy the show.

Pablo Devil

Player
Player
"He is a member of a legal org and he is doing a crime" Realy is he thx for telling but Take This L it will help you out

Alex Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 66660 will receive a punishment for CL / Corrupt without bio.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom