Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Viktor_Lebedev
Administrators nickname
Mazhor_Pluxury
Date
Jul 24, 2022
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/FDhsL94 , https://ibb.co/kGkJ3Y9

Viktor Lebedev

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor,

First of all to explain the situation, I got blacklisted on 24th of June for “doxing”, because of some discord screenshots.
I must explicitly emphasize that the screenshots circulating around regarding any tax offices or any issues that are due to "doxing" do not originate from us. I don't know who wrote them or who needed to create such a scenery, but we are not involved here.

Apart from that I’m anyway not sure why discord screens, which don’t even show the discord (#0000) tag are considered as a proof.
I read that discord screens are not considered as a proof at all on russian grand servers.
There have indeed been a few jokes of our members on our Discord, as well as on any other Discord server, even yours probably. However, we also distance ourselves from doxing and the like and make this point crystal clear on our own Discord.

Even though I am not the author of any of these messages, I would like to apologize if you had the impression that I would resort to any means. Unfortunately we are also "doxxed", Rames' pictures are used in the forum, my pictures are used, my residence was already leaked in the Grand Forum and we don't need to talk about the countless death threats OOC towards me either. Many of us are intimidated in some way OOC, whether this is empty threats, family situations (children), use of private photos or the like, we understand how you feel currently.

Certain decisions were made on our part probably too fast (admin complaint against Justin Winter of Oleg Bambolek)(it was never anything personal) nevertheless I would also like to apologize to Justin Winter
I would be happy, if you would give me a chance to have a talk to convince you that we never had bad intentions and always wish only the best for the server, especially since our guys are still on Grand and we just want everyone to have fun on the project.

Even though I’m not guilty I would be up for any punishment beside the blacklist.
Give me a money wipe (I have over 500$ million family cash on my account, so it would be a huge punishment for us) or even a full wipe, as long as I don’t lose the family with a full wipe.

Most important because I’m the leader of the biggest (over 300 members) and oldest family on DE2. and we can’t do anything, but keep paying for the family house, although there is no real purpose to do that, as we’re very limited in most other things.
Otherwise a lot of our guys are just thinking of quitting the server or are forced to create a new family, but I think all these guys shouldn’t be punished for the mistakes I allegedly did.

If there is no chance of me getting unbanned, would it maybe be an option to change the leader role from me to someone else?

Am I not allowed to play on Grand anymore, or is this only specific for 221?

Cheers
Viktor Lebedev

Paul Jones

Player
Player
Die Ratten sind eine Nagetiergattung aus der Gruppe der Altweltmäuse. Die Gattung umfasst rund 65 Arten, von denen die meisten in Südostasien, Neuguinea und Australien verbreitet sind. Im Gefolge des Menschen haben insbesondere die Wanderratte und die Hausratte eine weltweite Verbreitung erlangt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom