Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
darren miller
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Jul 8, 2022
Time
14:44
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv3aq3KQXBM

Darren Miller

Player
Player
hello i was muted for mixing when i was already punished for this situation by ganesh this is the one i got muted for
Approved - Fail RP & PG & Fear RP | MG | FIB | LSPD | SAHP

the evidence clip shows the end of the situation when i got muted you can also see from the punishment history also this is a blatant abuse of power as if floki had checked punishment history and also checked the comments he would see i was already punished for this i think that the origional guy needs to be jailed for making false reports and floki needs to be given a warning for abuse of power

Darren Miller

Player
Player
thank you for the fast response this thread can be closed all i ask is please check punishments before acting and read the forum report fully as it explained alot

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
thank you for the fast response this thread can be closed all i ask is please check punishments before acting and read the forum report fully as it explained alot
The punishment you received by the other admin was at a different time which caused some confusion.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
ok thank you for the fast response in resolving this this thread can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom