Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sandis Diablos
Administrators nickname
Jaime Pluxury
Date
Jul 4, 2022
Time
19:44
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/lhKS8Jd

Yotzz

#diorontop
Player
Hi Mazhor,
I recently got banned for "cheats".
I don't understand how someone would cheat in a game when he literally plays the game all day and has fun with friends.It's not my problem that I start playing better,everybody does.
I got PC checked by Murder and they didn't find any program with cheats or anything because i literally don't cheat.They only found suspicious that there were some files that were removed 1 day before I got banned.I didn't even know that I was going to get banned at the moment that those files were removed.If you want to know why there were files removed i can explain it to you:
I have my PC for 1 year and 3 months and I didn't format it till now(and i still won't format it).My discs are full and so i had to remove temporary files that were there for nothing.I went to task manager and typed "cleanmgr" and chose my disc and removed the temporary files and recycling that was there for nothing.I had so much GB that were released from that.I didn't have any cheat in those files and to proove that i want to ask for a different PC checker(if possible) that knows how to see removed files from recycling to prove my innocence,to prove that my gameplay's legit and to prove everyone that hated on me was wrong.I just want to prove that i got banned unfairly.
I am just a 14 year old kid that likes to play in this server and dont want to lose literally my reputation on this server just because of a lucky shot. Video that got me unfairly banned :
Some were saying that the the bullets don't go through the vents but i went there after and tested it with the dior family and in the exact same pixel an other dior could really hit the person behind the vent.
And some were saying aswell that I got Aim Assist. I don't understand nothing about cheats and i wouldn't never cheat.
I want to ask you to do something,maybe a different PC Checker or a different way to prove my innocence,I just want that something's going to be done,because it isn't fair to me getting banned because of a 10 sec clip.
I have and can show aswell all povs that i have,i can show all informals pov even if you want.
Greetings,
Sandis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom