Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mia_Offset
Administrators nickname
Leo_Louis
Date
Jul 17, 2022
Time
00h00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/964177903363453148/998061726593466468/unknown.png

</winnterz

Player
Player
FR: Bonjours aujourd'hui, je fais cette demande de deban, car j'aimerais revenir sur le serveur après 4 mois de Ban pour la règle ( 1.1 Un compte qui a été créé est la propriété de son créateur / votre compte ne peut être partagé ou échangé | RADIATION PERMANENTE DU COMPTE.) Je m'explique, un pote à moi avais mon adresse mail et mon mot de passe que je lui avais passé pour un autre jeu, malheureusement, il l'a eu l'idée de se connecter avec mon compte et j'ai été banni à cause de ça. Je demande aujourd'hui une demande de deban après 4 mois sans jouer. Je tiens à préciser que c'est bien mon premier ban sur mes deux comptes.

EN: Hello today, I am making this unban request, because I would like to return to the server after 4 months of Ban for the rule (1.1 An account that has been created is the property of its creator / your account cannot be shared or traded | PERMANENT TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT.) Let me explain, a friend of mine had my email address and my password that I had given him for another game, unfortunately, he had the idea to connect with my account, and I was banned because of that. I ask today for an unban request after 4 months without playing. I would like to point out that this is my first ban on my two accounts.

Mr. Whitewind

Player
Player
Rejetée. Permaban est irréversible, à moins qu'il ne s'agisse pas d'une amnistie à l'échelle du projet complet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom