Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Marc Spector
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 2, 2022
Time of violation
16:03
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NTWsNOJrgI&ab_channel=THANATOSGAMING

MarcSpector

Player
Player
He says I crashed into their car even though you can see due to high acceleration my car couldn't stop you can see my speed decreased even before hitting since I was applying the brakes but the car didn't stop. Then they told me to pull over so I just went a bit far and told them to let me park legally then I will pull over and so I did. Then he just cuffs me saying that I crashed into their car (for which I even apologized and tbh it wasn't that big of a crash) then he said i failed to comply with their demands to pullover whereas in the video you can clearly see after going some distance i told them on my own that i will pullover which i did as well when i parked legally. Not only does he cuffs me for this small reason but doesn't even listen to me he just kept going on and on shutting me off and not even listening to me.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
you was asked to pull over and you failed to do so you was then arrested for failing to comply there is no powergaming here at all

Darren Miller

Player
Player
Ok you can see from my pov he hit our car this is IC law reckless driving and we asked him to pull over so we could deal with the reckless driving charge he failed to stop and drove round the corner so he was then charged with evading arrest this is my pow there is no powergaming here what we did as officers we followed the law see my pov here

MarcSpector

Player
Player
my man you can see it in your eyes itself my internet was total shit at that point of time i couldnt even properly see half the time where i was going that is why i crashed into that thing and then into your car , i actually saw your car and tried to apply breaks but couldnt you can see the speed decreasing.

Harvey Spector

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

there is nothing PG in provided evidence , This is all IC

Although, ID 121594 will get punished for Metagaming​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom