Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stefan_Tapi
Administrators nickname
Ivkezz_Obama
Date
Aug 6, 2022
Time
11:59
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/0ek2Yzd

Stefan Tapi

Player
Player
Hello, Mazhor. I got banned for the general rule 1.1, since I live abroad, even when I go to Serbia I entered a girl's place on her PC, but I accidentally entered her social club through mine account. When I returned back to abroad, maybe a week or a little more passed, and then I reported to the deputy chief administrator (I have ss) because I forgot about it, but I definitely reported that I did it. It's my first ban for a mistake... but I reported. I invested a lot of money and time into this project. And I would like to have a second chance to play on this server. When I reported to the deputy chief administrator, I was told not to report it to them (have ss too). But I turned out to be correct and reported the case. I'm really sorry for what I did and it won't happen again, I was an admin and I'm familiar with the rules, but at that moment I forgot to report the very day when I entered her social club, but through my account. People have been unbanned for much worse things than me, so I would like too because I know that no rule will be broken again. Thank you for taking the time to read this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom