Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader rule 1.7 allows leader to only fire, but since when they are allowed to blacklist? | Government | 3466

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Madison_TooFly
Suspect ID
Government | 3466
Date of violation
Aug 6, 2022
Time of violation
0:43
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KndkDg3J5AY

Kayla Venturi

LOL YOU ARE DUMB!
Player
So i was blacklisted for Leader rule 1.7 and according to it, it would be a dismissal from the organization. This organization blacklisted me with out informing me, and i was on duty, and they were never close to me to blacklist me!

Richard Sole

Attorney General | Fallen Angels
Player
I don't know why you are reporting me. I got told to blacklist you, so I did. I told you, your beef is with Tyrell, not me.

Tyrell Johnson

A human brain is fully mature at the age of 25
Senior Administrator
Since it is government being reported I feel free to respond to this.
Leader rule 1.7 was confirmed by the senior state curator. I requested to fire you for this due to me receiving evidence where you stated it was your only goal to disband government. That causes a huge lack of confidence and therefore you should be fired. Firing can be done through blacklisting as we simply don't want you back anymore, no matter what identity you have taken by then.

EDIT:
Due to your statement of our disband being your only goal, time was of the essence. As I couldn't be in the city due to IRL work, I asked Richard to blacklist you, as you were clearly not up to any good.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
If leader rule 1.7 was only fire and not blacklist it would have been useless, they lost confidence in you so they didn't want you in the organization anymore them firing you and you coming back in a few days would make it useless, You can join back next term, when blacklist ends or if the leader wants you back.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom