Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamar Davis

You can call me Drama!
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL: Julian Sawra
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+4
4. Average online per day: 6-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: Jamari#9999
6. Your Nickname: Jamar Davis
7. Your ID: 50385

Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

My career in the National Guard started back in Darius Edge's term. I worked hard every day and got all the way up to the rank of Platoon Sergeant, which is a NCO rank in one term (30 days). In the same term, Darius Edge taught me how to give commands, be professional in hard situations, and have control of units in crisis situations.

Moreover, in a leading position, I led multiple ammo runs for different ORG's and made all of them successful mostly, so now in this term of Saif Khan I started as a 1st Lieutenant because of my past experience in LSPD as a HC and the commander of SWAT over there. Secondly, as soon as I started leading multiple situations in the National Guard in this term and as soon as Saif Khan saw my leadership skills, he gave me the opportunity to take the position of Head of SASD. I worked really hard and proved myself as the leader of SASD. I completed my weekly tasks on time. For example, after completing 3 Ghetto Patrols responding to all global situations regarding hostage situations or heavy 10-10's, and by proving myself as a leader, I got the rank of Colonel and made a nice SASD Squad with the help of my department deputies Ryk Nechro and Ghassan Aldkerr and Spec Ops leader Zardo Barba.

I see myself fit and have adequate experience in the field to lead the organization because every day we are getting attacked and I am leading our units to deal with those situations by getting units ready for multiple events, for example, aircraft carrier, bank, subs, prison break, giving them commands to win the FZ Base raids.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1- Majors would be the heads of departments, Commanders would be the deputies, and in the absence of a head or deputy, Captains would be the Lieutenants of those departments, in charge of leading the department.

2- Colonels and Lt. Colonels will be supervisors of divisions, and they will make sure all regiments are doing well, and they will be the ones who supervise the tasks given to regiments.

3- The 1st lieutenant and 2nd lieutenant will be in charge of normal units and NCOs, and they will be supervising them in their daily activities.

4- The current recruitment and retention system is doing well so far. However, I'll provide a more enhanced system for the regiment and might rename the regiment to the National Guard Academy. Trainees will go through a probationary period as a recruit and will be handed an exam after the trainee goes through an exam and passes it. The new recruits will be allowed to go on duty with supervisors but without intervening in situations. Thus, the trainee will gain experience and be ready to be promoted to private.

5- NCOs would have a weekly task to be on gates, and they would have to update their gatekeeping logs, mentioning how many recruits they supervised that week and how they assisted them in gaining experience and becoming a Private.

Regards,
Jamar Davis
Colonel
National Guard

Standl Wise

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

My career in the National Guard started back in Darius Edge's term. I worked hard every day and got all the way up to the rank of Platoon Sergeant, which is a NCO rank in one term (30 days). In the same term, Darius Edge taught me how to give commands, be professional in hard situations, and have control of units in crisis situations.

Moreover, in a leading position, I led multiple ammo runs for different ORG's and made all of them successful mostly, so now in this term of Saif Khan I started as a 1st Lieutenant because of my past experience in LSPD as a HC and the commander of SWAT over there. Secondly, as soon as I started leading multiple situations in the National Guard in this term and as soon as Saif Khan saw my leadership skills, he gave me the opportunity to take the position of Head of SASD. I worked really hard and proved myself as the leader of SASD. I completed my weekly tasks on time. For example, after completing 3 Ghetto Patrols responding to all global situations regarding hostage situations or heavy 10-10's, and by proving myself as a leader, I got the rank of Colonel and made a nice SASD Squad with the help of my department deputies Ryk Nechro and Ghassan Aldkerr and Spec Ops leader Zardo Barba.

I see myself fit and have adequate experience in the field to lead the organization because every day we are getting attacked and I am leading our units to deal with those situations by getting units ready for multiple events, for example, aircraft carrier, bank, subs, prison break, giving them commands to win the FZ Base raids.

1- Majors would be the heads of departments, Commanders would be the deputies, and in the absence of a head or deputy, Captains would be the Lieutenants of those departments, in charge of leading the department.

2- Colonels and Lt. Colonels will be supervisors of divisions, and they will make sure all regiments are doing well, and they will be the ones who supervise the tasks given to regiments.

3- The 1st lieutenant and 2nd lieutenant will be in charge of normal units and NCOs, and they will be supervising them in their daily activities.

4- The current recruitment and retention system is doing well so far. However, I'll provide a more enhanced system for the regiment and might rename the regiment to the National Guard Academy. Trainees will go through a probationary period as a recruit and will be handed an exam after the trainee goes through an exam and passes it. The new recruits will be allowed to go on duty with supervisors but without intervening in situations. Thus, the trainee will gain experience and be ready to be promoted to private.

5- NCOs would have a weekly task to be on gates, and they would have to update their gatekeeping logs, mentioning how many recruits they supervised that week and how they assisted them in gaining experience and becoming a Private.

Regards,
Jamar Davis
Colonel
National Guard
Big vouch for Jamar.

Zardonic

Player
Player
A hard working guy and the nicest person i've ever met, big vouch

Daniel Jackson

Best AF Pilot
Player
A good commander, a good leader, a citizen who should be taken as an example. He is a hardworking and characterful person.

Xavier Denials

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

Regards,
Jamar Davis
Colonel
National Guard
++

Bryan Barba

Player
Player
He is a hard working guy with a lot of experience and I think he can be a great general, big vouch

Drake Krown

Player
Player
Big vouch for Jamar!! Old NG unit and capable of taking the responsibility!!

Saif Khan

EN1 - Curator Supports | Curator State
Server Administrator
Fully support Jamar, taking lead of multiple things on base, doing good work as an OG NG, never let's anyone down, mostly chilled and really humble guy to work with, he is supportive and cares for everyone, good leadership skills and can be trusted to have the leadership of National Guard, all the respect for Julian, I trust that he can do really good as a General.

Kishko

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

Regards,
Jamar Davis
Colonel
National Guard
I will not be surprised if you will be the next leader for NG cuz hard work buy off in the end. But don't forget how to speak English LOL🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom