Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked
Information

1. Your Name IRL --: Arnav Negi
2. Your Age --: 17
3. TIme zone --: GMT +5:30
4. Average Online per Day --: 7-10hours
5. Your Discord --: LuciferMS#7446
6. Your Nickname --: Amenadiel Negi
7. Your ID --: 102301

Additional information
1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization? (List three reason with explanation).

a) The Day i have Entered the City I have heard that EMS is best organisation in the city so i went to is open recruitment and Got Recruited in EMS i have worked in EMS under Chief Avi Batra It was the most Easiest Job which I have done in city and now when i have Already Experienced in almost all orgs both in Legal and as well as Illegal such as EMS,LSPD,SAHP,NG,USSS, in legal and Illegal all 5 Gangs i have worked so Now after Experiencing The City now I am applying for The Leadership of EMS

b) As I mentioned Before EMS is one of the best org so and it's a Org which Deals with Each and Every Citizen by curing them from Diseases, Keeping them always Healthy so It Requires a Leader who have Dedication to serve org in that way that There are almost zero Complaints from Citizens and even from other Legal orgs I have been seeing that Previous Terms were Really Working Good But I know that if i become leader i can Improve it in Many Different ways And Make it a Org where no other org can Reach To the Level of EMS and I will also Keep it as Top As it is NOW And I don't think You will Find a Better Leader Other than me.

c) If i Become Cheif Of EMS i will surely Make sure that No one Break Laws Even IC And Even OOC Laws i will Make a IA team who will Monitor all Employees in org Do Time to Time Routine Check With Help of GOV/LSPD/FIB IA Team will also Manage The Promotions Of Employees each week and There will be Specific Day in a Week When promotion Meetings will Hold and Deserving Employees Will Get Promoted By Myself Personally and I Personally will also Give Them Daily Bonuses,And The Employees Who have done Unbelievable Work for EMS will get Promotion+Employee of Week and Even a Unique Reward From The Chief

d) I will Make a Team Of High Command who are Experienced and able Deal with Each of Employees Problems and Give them Instant Solution i will Stop Spread of Toxicity and Increase Communication between Employees and Make Sure Everyone Get Equal chances To Prove Themselves. i will create 4 main Divisions AS,MD,HRT, Labtech and 3 sub divisions ARD,HAT and IA

The Work That 4 Main Division Will do are:
1)AS Division will have have main task Attend Emergency Call Throughout the City

2)MD Divisions will Have Main Task That in both hospitals Lobbies are Filled and Are Active

3)HRT Division Will Review the applications, Recruit Employees and Give Them Training and Take a Test After Training and Inform IA to give them Rank After Passing TEST.

4)Lab Tech Division will Make Meds in Medlab and Deliver it to Hospital and Even to Other legal organization if they are out of Meds Supplies or Less in Supplies (Only with Permission of HC of both Organisations)

THE Work That 3 Sub divisions will do are:
IA: Will Review The Work of Employee Monitor Each Employee if He's Doing well will write the Name of Employee in List Which is to be give to Chief During Promotion meeting and If Employe is breaking Rules or not doing Well IA will issue strikes and Can Even Fire From Org

ARD Department: ARD department will Respond To Calls with Heli Calls Especially in Paleto,Sandy Shores , Or Any Far Area where AS unit can Reach

HAT Department: HAT Department will Attend Global Events like Hostage Situation and Even Give Adrenaline Shots to LEO'S before Events Such as Bank Robbery

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
After Becoming Leader of EMS i would make sure all employees do quality RP,I will only Recruit Employees who know proper English who have Mic and Have Great Communications Skills and also Keep Ahe limit of OOC ahe to 15 so that Only People who have Good knowledge of Rules And RP will join i will also make sure That While Giving heal, Selling Medikits, Pills , Insurance The Employee Does Proper RP with the Person Opposite to maintain Quality RP,I will Also keep all Experienced HC who maintain proper RP when i am not in City.

Goals For Organization
1) Increase ARD Units So that The Citizens Get More and Quick Help Even Outside the city
2) Hiring Employees from All Time Zone and Keep Org active 24x7
3) Finish Term without Organisational Warnings

Thanks for viewing my application , I hope it get accepted And Also get passed in the interview cz I have full confidence on me.

Arnav Negi

Peanut Katan

EX-EMS HC , EX-USSS Dir , EX-NG Cmd Sgt Mjor
Player
I find your ideas amazing! it's not as if there was already all this in the organization ;)

Master Jackfruit

MJ
Player
Approved
Interview is tomorrow 09/08/2022 at 16:00

Join waiting room 10 minutes prior to the interview​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom