Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Barba

Player
Player
i will be honest because i want the best for NG,
so i can say that Tuna dont have enough experience in NG he barely knows the NG rules and i really dont think that he have what its takes to be a leader, the point of being a leader is that his people will want to listen to him and that his people will feel safe to talk with him and honestly i dont think that Tuna is that guy. and from what i saw in NG Tuna is a very childis and selfish guy and i really dont think that he can the next NG leader 🤷‍♂️

Buraaak Vettel

Player
Player
Unfortunately - rep from me.

I wish to give + rep but after all of he did in our org, SAHP, If I give + to him, I would have betrayed to SAHP and all of my fellow colleagues that Tuna disrespected.

He was so impudent to his colleagues especially his high commands.

Consequently, he may be a good leader because if he is leader, there are no high commands for him. The highest is him and commands everyone. But keep that in your minds giving him a leader role.

Antonio Clevermans

Player
Player
this guy barely knows NG rules, he is very temperament, toxic and rude, his voice makes peoples ears bleed and legit 10/10 people would mute the org radio when hes on duty
, i randomly recieved this mesage from him after i left ng, i dont think this guy is eligilbe to even be above major rank, imagine giving him general :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dear Maxa,
Do you remember your first day in NG ? You was waiting for join at the Northgate and ı was beside of you for present NG. With the time, your character, your last names and your actions has been changed but there is a word: People changes. You dont ! With my love and regards my friend..

Antonio Clevermans

Player
Player
Right I kept on refraining myself from posting this comment as I wanted everyone to have a fair chance in getting General, but for the sake of NG and it's future I need to say this.

During my 3 months in NG I have gotten the chance to work with this guy, at first he seemed like a great guy but at one point in Richard's term he started being childish, selfish and basically against all of NG's high command including the General at the time himself.
He left after this to the Secret Service where I heard from people that work there at the time that he was the same, trying to create bad blood between everyone.

Last month during Saif's term he has gotten the chance to comeback to NG, and because I never was against him I thought there will be no problem between us.
One day I was carrying my duties as Military Police deputy, seen him request a blacklist on an EX NG who attacked us, told him that's not how it works and then he came to my DMs telling me to not teach him what he should be doing while I was MP Deputy and it's my job to make sure my units are doing the correct thing.

The other day while I was in LOA and I used the discord (apparently he's a strong advocate of not using the discord while in LOA), he came to me saying that I'm already HC and to grow up because I told him why you're arguing over simple things like this, calling me names like kiddo as well and just having an unprofessional and bad attitude.

This is just my experience, my guy has bad blood with a lot of people in different orgs and I'm sure they have their stories as well.
I'm just not sure having a guy that is like this as the next General because that'll only hurt and probably disband NG which I don't want at all.

I welcome the smear campaign and I know very well who you are. Thank you for your presence, you make me stronger. With my love and regards.

Antonio Clevermans

Player
Player
i will be honest because i want the best for NG,
so i can say that Tuna dont have enough experience in NG he barely knows the NG rules and i really dont think that he have what its takes to be a leader, the point of being a leader is that his people will want to listen to him and that his people will feel safe to talk with him and honestly i dont think that Tuna is that guy. and from what i saw in NG Tuna is a very childis and selfish guy and i really dont think that he can the next NG leader 🤷‍♂️
Dear Bryan, We know each other very welI. National Guard have huge story about you which is this pages will not be enough. Even thank you so much. I welcome the smear campaign and I know very well who you are. Thank you for your presence, you make me stronger. With my love and regards.

Antonio Clevermans

Player
Player
Unfortunately - rep from me.

I wish to give + rep but after all of he did in our org, SAHP, If I give + to him, I would have betrayed to SAHP and all of my fellow colleagues that Tuna disrespected.

He was so impudent to his colleagues especially his high commands.

Consequently, he may be a good leader because if he is leader, there are no high commands for him. The highest is him and commands everyone. But keep that in your minds giving him a leader role.
Dear Burak, Thank you so much for your comment. You should know I have respect to you highly and iam sorry of been showed the real face of SAHP to thole server. With my love and regards.

Clemence14

Player
Player
Right I kept on refraining myself from posting this comment as I wanted everyone to have a fair chance in getting General, but for the sake of NG and it's future I need to say this.

During my 3 months in NG I have gotten the chance to work with this guy, at first he seemed like a great guy but at one point in Richard's term he started being childish, selfish and basically against all of NG's high command including the General at the time himself.
He left after this to the Secret Service where I heard from people that work there at the time that he was the same, trying to create bad blood between everyone.

Last month during Saif's term he has gotten the chance to comeback to NG, and because I never was against him I thought there will be no problem between us.
One day I was carrying my duties as Military Police deputy, seen him request a blacklist on an EX NG who attacked us, told him that's not how it works and then he came to my DMs telling me to not teach him what he should be doing while I was MP Deputy and it's my job to make sure my units are doing the correct thing.

The other day while I was in LOA and I used the discord (apparently he's a strong advocate of not using the discord while in LOA), he came to me saying that I'm already HC and to grow up because I told him why you're arguing over simple things like this, calling me names like kiddo as well and just having an unprofessional and bad attitude.

This is just my experience, my guy has bad blood with a lot of people in different orgs and I'm sure they have their stories as well.
I'm just not sure having a guy that is like this as the next General because that'll only hurt and probably disband NG which I don't want at all.
Yes Yes… long message shows how you frightened by victory of truth tellers. Actually I am sure that this message is dictated by Richard who wants a puppet of his choice took the leadership of NG. I am just laughing at you and your defamation campaign.

I remember the day Tuna finally lefts NG, tens of people write messages on email server to encourage him to not resign. He got tens of dms over email server to Step back from resignation. His influence was so big that even general deleted his and my resignment letter and kicked us out of email server. Because even Saif knew Tuna is more popular than him :).

We have a proverb you know? the tree that bears fruit will be stoned. So your defamation campaign is a big vouch for him. let’s make Tuna General and Make NG Great Again!

Cash Sole

Player
Player
Yes Yes… long message shows how you frightened by victory of truth tellers. Actually I am sure that this message is dictated by Richard who wants a puppet of his choice took the leadership of NG. I am just laughing at you and your defamation campaign.

I remember the day Tuna finally lefts NG, tens of people write messages on email server to encourage him to not resign. He got tens of dms over email server to Step back from resignation. His influence was so big that even general deleted his and my resignment letter and kicked us out of email server. Because even Saif knew Tuna is more popular than him :).

We have a proverb you know? the tree that bears fruit will be stoned. So your defamation campaign is a big vouch for him. let’s make Tuna General and Make NG Great Again!
I'm sure Tuna told you to write this just like how he promised a friend of mine to get Air NG Leader if he vouches and likes this post. Not sure what kind of leader you want that basically bribes people to support him.

Clemence14

Player
Player
I'm sure Tuna told you to write this just like how he promised a friend of mine to get Air NG Leader if he vouches and likes this post. Not sure what kind of leader you want that basically bribes people to support him.
There are tens of other people who pays respects and shows their admiration and love. I cannot do anything other than recommending a good eye or ear doctor to you and your perpetrators. I am not gonna spend all of my day to answer yours (or your puppetmaster Richard’s) rancor and grudge.

Antonio Clevermans

Player
Player
Honestly, I didnt say to him tell anything to anyone. I'am pretty sure about you have been witness how many people was feld sad and called me back to National Guard. About the organisations; When i visit other organisations they really welcome to me and most of them allready like my application. I dont need any argue in my application page. Dear Clamence and Dear Cash. Please no more argue in my application page. I know who is friendly and who is against me very well..

Phantom Sole

Player
Player
bruhh lol he was joking i can assure u as phantom solle aka Head Of Air Force , he was joking a simple talking between us i am already the Head Of AIR FORCE lol he did not make any promises

Richard Sole

Attorney General | Fallen Angels
Player
Since I’ve been dragged into this despite staying quiet to show no bias towards people, I’ve taken it upon myself now to go through the applications and like/dislike in reactions and replay to some.

No one here has said anything on my behalf.
Actually I am sure that this message is dictated by Richard who wants a puppet of his choice took the leadership of NG. I am just laughing at you and your defamation campaign.
I feel now, it is only right to reply and let my feelings be known so there is no misunderstanding.

This man is VERY power hungry. Always demanding promotions which is actually illegal as per the ethics code. He is very rude and causes drama wherever he goes. I fired him from NG because of the issues he was causing between members at the time and from what I understand, he continues to do so. He even joined GOV as a USSS agent and Tyrell has had issues with him too.
It seems wherever Tuna ends up, he causes unnecessary problems, makes enemies and often tries to find ways to overthrow his superiors. He tried to get Bob and many others fired in NG and also started a smear campaign on Vanilla in USSS. He’s very immature and doesn’t know how to handle pressure and deal with criticism.
Tuna has a bad habit of taking it into people’s Discord DMs and ranting on and on about things that didn’t go his way and people he doesn’t like. He will tell you what to do and what to say and often demand things.
If he was the leader of NG, it would go downhill fast. Being brutally honest, he doesn’t have what it takes to run an organisation and will cause beef with everyone he runs into and often with little understanding of the situation and I know English isn’t his first language but most of what he says does not make any sense.

Now that I’ve said my peace, I will await his replies because I’ve no doubt he will have a discord message from me that’s out of context and makes me seem like a cunt.

Antonio Clevermans

Player
Player
Since I’ve been dragged into this despite staying quiet to show no bias towards people, I’ve taken it upon myself now to go through the applications and like/dislike in reactions and replay to some.

No one here has said anything on my behalf.

I feel now, it is only right to reply and let my feelings be known so there is no misunderstanding.

This man is VERY power hungry. Always demanding promotions which is actually illegal as per the ethics code. He is very rude and causes drama wherever he goes. I fired him from NG because of the issues he was causing between members at the time and from what I understand, he continues to do so. He even joined GOV as a USSS agent and Tyrell has had issues with him too.
It seems wherever Tuna ends up, he causes unnecessary problems, makes enemies and often tries to find ways to overthrow his superiors. He tried to get Bob and many others fired in NG and also started a smear campaign on Vanilla in USSS. He’s very immature and doesn’t know how to handle pressure and deal with criticism.
Tuna has a bad habit of taking it into people’s Discord DMs and ranting on and on about things that didn’t go his way and people he doesn’t like. He will tell you what to do and what to say and often demand things.
If he was the leader of NG, it would go downhill fast. Being brutally honest, he doesn’t have what it takes to run an organisation and will cause beef with everyone he runs into and often with little understanding of the situation and I know English isn’t his first language but most of what he says does not make any sense.

Now that I’ve said my peace, I will await his replies because I’ve no doubt he will have a discord message from me that’s out of context and makes me seem like a cunt.
There is will be always good comments and bad comments, There is will be always good times and bad times, There is will be always friendly and unfriendly people. I know really close who is beside of me and who is against me. Thank you so much for your comment. I have respect to your opinion. With my love and regards.

AzoFlexin

Player
Player

How do you want someone to treat you, that person will treat you that way, am I wrong? :D

Antonio Clevermans

Player
Player
How do you want someone to treat you, that person will treat you that way, am I wrong? :D
Dear DeliAzo,
First of all thank you for your support. I agree with you BUT ! I dont want any argue in my application page please. I know everyone in city; who have good or bad purpose. I have respect all of them. Let just focus our job. With my love and Regards.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Sadly enough this guy is the definition of power hungry. He is not capable of a being leader of any kind. If this guy gets NG, you might as well scrap the whole organization.

Anyways, best of luck, you will need it as any other candidate is more qualified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom