Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Owen
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - Server Time
4. Average online per day - 4-8 Hours
5. Your Discord - Riftyz#9638
6. Your Nickname - Davis Lawley
7. Your ID - 105709

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Three reasons)

1) I want to be leader of the FIB due to the strong and enthusiastic passion I have towards the org, I love the organisation I have been apart of FIB for the past 4 terms, under the following leaders, Shane, Kevin, Notix and Hank, I have really enjoyed these terms and worked my way up throughout the ranks starting at JR Agent and ending up being a DHOD I love how much opportunity the organisation can offer and how much of an impact it makes on the city.

2) Another reason I want to lead this ORG is because I feel although yes there are a few good candidates who are running for leader and yes they are all great opponents I feel I can make a much better leader then they can, I have the passion to run this organisation to it's best it's ever been ran, People do not realise what it means to be a leader, they think it's all about getting the most numbers and being as strict as possible to the members of the org but it's not, As much as that's important you want a leader who treats everyone in the organisation like family, like brothers and sisters to one another and to ensure that although yes everyone stays professional and does their job correctly they should also have fun and enjoy themselves.

3) I want to be given the opportunity to finally lead an organisation I know I have the capability, I may not be perfect I have my upsides and downsides but who really is perfect? no body, but what I do know is that I am just as capable as previous leaders and I think some people may agree upon that, FIB is my home and I would like it to stay that way.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1) First off all I will be restoring the connection between FIB and all the other organisations in the city, I thought I would mention this first as I feel it is the most important to mention, in previous terms the FIB has not had the strongest connection between some of the other organisations in the city for example Government, within my term I will be ensuring that all of our organisation actually work together and form solutions as a city not just as one ORG, Because at the end of the day we shouldn't be fighting each other, it's the criminals and the gang members who we are against.

2) I will be continuing the trend of having the UC (Undercover department) within the organisation although it will go under a different name which will be criminal investigations, I will be choosing a excellent agent to take the role in running this department and ensuring we are getting as much evidence as possible on the gangs that pose a threat to the city, In addition more deep undercover missions will be granted as I feel in the previous terms we may have lacked those which lead up to us having very little info and intel on the gangs therefore they had the element of surprise which we cannot have, We want to ensure if they are going to attack a store of FZ, We hear about it before they even decide to be prepared so we can be there right away on standby.

3) A reworked ranking system will be put into place, the ranks have near enough stayed the same for too many previous terms now, and honestly I think it's time for a fresh pair of eyes to implement a new unique ranking system, One which may actually feel more rewarding, let's use an example if an agent is Field Agent 1, and gets promoted for Field agent 3 is that really a promotion in their eyes as they still feel it's the same rank, but if an agent goes from Field agent - Special Agent doesn't it just seem a whole lot more rewarding to the agents in the organisation.

4) I will be emphasising the fact that I want to see agents taking out the air vehicles (Helicopters) to every global or situation we have to respond to, It's so important that we have eyes in the sky so our ground units know exactly what they are walking into, With the eyes in the sky we can strategies a lot more efficiently and be prepared for whatever we will be facing, as well as Helicopters allowing us to be more prepared our eyes in the sky can also gather us intel such as how many numbers the gangs or criminals may have at the situation as well as if they have any hostages which is vital to have as we must value the hostages life.

5) I will be ensuring we have a very tactical and strategical Tactical Operations department which will be the replacement for Spec Ops department in previous terms, and ensure that their department are actively recruiting within the FIB to ensure they have plenty of Tactical Operations Agents ready to be the first ones on scene at globals, the Tactical Operations department will be doing regular training sessions within the organisation as well as with other organisations to ensure they are ready to respond and deal with whatever is thrown at them whether or not this is them needing to breach a building like a store and push a frontal attack or even survive and ambush they need to be on top guard and ready for whatever can be thrown at them, In addition to this I myself will be putting extreme pressure that the Tactical Operations Department are actively doing ghetto patrols to stop the violent gangs from murdering civilians that simply want to pass.

Thanks all for reading my application, Wish all the other applicants best of luck

Yigit Firstblood

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Owen
2. Your age - 19
7. Your ID - 105709

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (Three reasons)

1) I want to be leader of the FIB due to the strong and enthusiastic passion I have towards the org, I love the organisation I have been apart of FIB for the past 4 terms, under the following leaders, Shane, Kevin, Notix and Hank, I have really enjoyed these terms and worked my way up throughout the ranks starting at JR Agent and ending up being a DHOD I love how much opportunity the organisation can offer and how much of an impact it makes on the city.

2) Another reason I want to lead this ORG is because I feel although yes there are a few good candidates who are running for leader and yes they are all great opponents I feel I can make a much better leader then they can, I have the passion to run this organisation to it's best it's ever been ran, People do not realise what it means to be a leader, they think it's all about getting the most numbers and being as strict as possible to the members of the org but it's not, As much as that's important you want a leader who treats everyone in the organisation like family, like brothers and sisters to one another and to ensure that although yes everyone stays professional and does their job correctly they should also have fun and enjoy themselves.

3) I want to be given the opportunity to finally lead an organisation I know I have the capability, I may not be perfect I have my upsides and downsides but who really is perfect? no body, but what I do know is that I am just as capable as previous leaders and I think some people may agree upon that, FIB is my home and I would like it to stay that way.

1) First off all I will be restoring the connection between FIB and all the other organisations in the city, I thought I would mention this first as I feel it is the most important to mention, in previous terms the FIB has not had the strongest connection between some of the other organisations in the city for example Government, within my term I will be ensuring that all of our organisation actually work together and form solutions as a city not just as one ORG, Because at the end of the day we shouldn't be fighting each other, it's the criminals and the gang members who we are against.

2) I will be continuing the trend of having the UC (Undercover department) within the organisation although it will go under a different name which will be criminal investigations, I will be choosing a excellent agent to take the role in running this department and ensuring we are getting as much evidence as possible on the gangs that pose a threat to the city, In addition more deep undercover missions will be granted as I feel in the previous terms we may have lacked those which lead up to us having very little info and intel on the gangs therefore they had the element of surprise which we cannot have, We want to ensure if they are going to attack a store of FZ, We hear about it before they even decide to be prepared so we can be there right away on standby.

3) A reworked ranking system will be put into place, the ranks have near enough stayed the same for too many previous terms now, and honestly I think it's time for a fresh pair of eyes to implement a new unique ranking system, One which may actually feel more rewarding, let's use an example if an agent is Field Agent 1, and gets promoted for Field agent 3 is that really a promotion in their eyes as they still feel it's the same rank, but if an agent goes from Field agent - Special Agent doesn't it just seem a whole lot more rewarding to the agents in the organisation.

4) I will be emphasising the fact that I want to see agents taking out the air vehicles (Helicopters) to every global or situation we have to respond to, It's so important that we have eyes in the sky so our ground units know exactly what they are walking into, With the eyes in the sky we can strategies a lot more efficiently and be prepared for whatever we will be facing, as well as Helicopters allowing us to be more prepared our eyes in the sky can also gather us intel such as how many numbers the gangs or criminals may have at the situation as well as if they have any hostages which is vital to have as we must value the hostages life.

5) I will be ensuring we have a very tactical and strategical Tactical Operations department which will be the replacement for Spec Ops department in previous terms, and ensure that their department are actively recruiting within the FIB to ensure they have plenty of Tactical Operations Agents ready to be the first ones on scene at globals, the Tactical Operations department will be doing regular training sessions within the organisation as well as with other organisations to ensure they are ready to respond and deal with whatever is thrown at them whether or not this is them needing to breach a building like a store and push a frontal attack or even survive and ambush they need to be on top guard and ready for whatever can be thrown at them, In addition to this I myself will be putting extreme pressure that the Tactical Operations Department are actively doing ghetto patrols to stop the violent gangs from murdering civilians that simply want to pass.

Thanks all for reading my application, Wish all the other applicants best of luck
Big vouch

Jon Love

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Owen
2. Your age - 19
7. Your ID - 105709

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

Information
1. Your name IRL - Owen
2. Your age - 19
7. Your ID - 105709

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

+++++++ W mans

Bhaskar Bose

Bhaskar Bose
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Owen
2. Your age - 19
7. Your ID - 105709

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

Great Person For Being a Leader

Captain Mark

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Owen
2. Your age - 19
7. Your ID - 105709

Additional information

1. Leader of FIB

++

Cash Sole

Player
Player
If there is anyone that is more qualified than any other candidate, it is this guy. Make him the next director already!

Apollo Hermes

Apollo H.
Player
Most qualified person i would see in this position and i believe wholeheartedly he should get it ++++ big vouch from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom