Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikumar

Player
Player
Informations

1. Your name IRL:
Sai kumar
2. Your age: 29
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord:
Sai Kumar#3376
6. Your Nickname: Sai kumar
7. Your ID: 119597

Additional Information
1. Leader of FIB.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

First reason

Since I joined interested to work on the legal side so I decided to join the SAHP I enjoyed it and I spent a full month there, I liked how were the legal orgs working together in the events and Globals and it was leaded by the FIB most times and I am learning how to work org working together and I want to lead this ORG is because I feel although yes there are a few good candidates who are running for leader and yes they are all great opponents I feel I can make a much better leader then they can. With all that said, my high command is the root of my success. I treat my high command as leaders in their own areas of expertise, and if I am chosen as leader, every department will have the best possible HOD the city has to offer. and I am working with hank hank is a good leader I am learning so much form hank and I like become a hank and I like to working org with proper way.

Second reason

I want to make the FIB a better place by making every single agent fit for being the leader or High command in the future by creating a healthy community where we can share work and responsibilities. and org will run smoothly and every one must follow the chain of command and I have supporting the most talented persons only and qualified persons only.

Third reason

Doing some improvements in all departments in the FIB and making sure every department working properly and achieving some goals every department

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

* Make sure that everyone is aware of the server rules and the state legislation.

* Maintaining the proper number of agents around the day by hiring people from different time zones so we can respond to all events and get all situations done effectively.
make sure recure agents are previews org experience for doing Fib as well.
most of agents coming with corrupt bio so make sure stop this type of enters

ALpHa Rogue

Player
Player
Informations

1. Your name IRL:
Sai kumar
2. Your age: 29
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord:
Sai Kumar#3376
6. Your Nickname: Sai kumar
7. Your ID: 119597

Additional Information
1. Leader of FIB.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

First reason

Since I joined interested to work on the legal side so I decided to join the SAHP I enjoyed it and I spent a full month there, I liked how were the legal orgs working together in the events and Globals and it was leaded by the FIB most times and I am learning how to work org working together and I want to lead this ORG is because I feel although yes there are a few good candidates who are running for leader and yes they are all great opponents I feel I can make a much better leader then they can. With all that said, my high command is the root of my success. I treat my high command as leaders in their own areas of expertise, and if I am chosen as leader, every department will have the best possible HOD the city has to offer. and I am working with hank hank is a good leader I am learning so much form hank and I like become a hank and I like to working org with proper way.

Second reason

I want to make the FIB a better place by making every single agent fit for being the leader or High command in the future by creating a healthy community where we can share work and responsibilities. and org will run smoothly and every one must follow the chain of command and I have supporting the most talented persons only and qualified persons only.

Third reason

Doing some improvements in all departments in the FIB and making sure every department working properly and achieving some goals every department

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

* Make sure that everyone is aware of the server rules and the state legislation.

* Maintaining the proper number of agents around the day by hiring people from different time zones so we can respond to all events and get all situations done effectively.
make sure recure agents are previews org experience for doing Fib as well.
most of agents coming with corrupt bio so make sure stop this type of enters
we belive in sai kumar he can do it #saikumarasFIBleader

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
" With all that said, my high command is the root of my success. I treat my high command as leaders in their own areas of expertise, and if I am chosen as leader, every department will have the best possible HOD the city has to offer. "

Sounds oddly familiar :unsure:
I thought the same unfortunately

jashu sanz

Player
Player
we need him he will keep the fib on top please appoint him as aleader we need sai kumar jai balaya jai sai kumar

Jhony Don

Player
Player
Sai kumar is best in his administration skills and expert in recruiting specialized officers for keeping fib always on top.

He is already in FIB. He is the right person for this leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom