Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 14, 2022
Time of violation
2:31
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAx

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
We didnt actually rob this guy as we found out he left the ghetto. I would like to point out that the guy reporting should be punished for MG and UB driving.

EDIT:

This report is made by a guy that is not involved in the situation it should be denied based of that and the fact the video doesn't show the entire situation as well, so this guy doesn't know whether we robbed him or not (btw, we did not). Therefore we will wait for that decision.

Last edited:

Roberto Selfy

🩸🩸🩸🩸🐼🩸🩸🩸🩸
Player
Where is west mafia folder?😇
Sj5iVnS_d.webp

Roberto Selfy

🩸🩸🩸🩸🐼🩸🩸🩸🩸
Player
nice DOXXING my computer files. Are you looking to get a perma?
You need to be retarded like im not even joking, look what are you saying 🤣 when you streaming it public on twitch nohand bitch🥳

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
You need to be retarded like im not even joking, look what are you saying 🤣 when you streaming it public on twitch nohand bitch🥳
so you admit you are streamsniping and then taking photos of my computer files.

WillieStroker

Player
Player
Not quite sure why you amended to include me, I wasn't robbing I didn't give any demands and you weren't involved in the situation. Not to mention the fact he wasn't robbed and your meta-gaming + nonrp driving.

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Not quite sure why you amended to include me, I wasn't robbing I didn't give any demands and you weren't involved in the situation. Not to mention the fact he wasn't robbed and your meta-gaming + nonrp driving.
I posted the IDs that were present in the robbery

Monty McKnight

Player
Player
I have decided to DECLINE this report

Due to:
ID 67807 Having nothing to do with the situation
ID 67807 Meta Gamming
ID 67807 Deceiving Admins

^ Is what I hope this report leads to,
There is this thing called grass outside maybe you should go see what it looks like!

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
Give me yours twitch name
i will donate you som money for mental help🥺
you alreayd know my twitch name because you stream snipe me and take photos of my computer files. I have it all documented, keep continuing so I can build my report of you

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
I have decided to DECLINE this report

Due to:
ID 67807 Having nothing to do with the situation
ID 67807 Meta Gamming
ID 67807 Deceiving Admins

^ Is what I hope this report leads to,
There is this thing called grass outside maybe you should go see what it looks like!
please let me know how I deceived admins :ROFLMAO:

Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

yes I was on discord, talking about butt-scratchers... please tell me how this information is relevant to the IC situation? your family is a joke

Monty McKnight

Player
Player
please let me know how I deceived admins :ROFLMAO:

Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

yes I was on discord, talking about butt-scratchers... please tell me how this information is relevant to the IC situation? your family is a joke
Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

How am i a joke if you are contradicting yourself in your own forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom