Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL | Sahil
2. Your age | 18
3. Time zone | GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day | 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord | SkuLLg0D#5427
6. Your Nickname | Tyrone Kozart
7. Your ID | 31811

Additional information
1. Leader Of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Hello everyone. I have been in this server for more than 1 year now and I have experienced both Legal and Illegal Organizations. I have spent most of my time in FIB under the leaderships of Ellen Bubble, Monty McKnight and Shane Muga kevin tosca and under the one of the best leaders of FIB Hank Volkov. I have been in the FIB numerous times, for an approximate period of 8 months, under various directors where I held a High Command position and also held deputy director position. This has allowed me to properly comprehend how the organization functions, as an elite and professional legal organization. If I become the leader of FIB, I will give everyone equal opportunities/ranks upon the work they have done.

2.1 I feel like I am ready for the position of a leader and I will take the full responsibility of the actions of my staff and myself. As a leader i want everyone to work together and teach each other from their mistakes. I will be making the sure that everyone would be following the rules and regulations stated by the government.

2.2 I think me as leader can take lead in every event and I will make sure that the people are listening to the calls given on radio. I will be recruiting people from all time zones so that we have active members at all times and we will be attending every events like FZ raid, Store/Gunstore Robbery etc.
3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1. I will be working with the detective department of LSPD to improve the case files. With the help of professional detective we will collect the evidences on the gangs and try to do 2 or more gang raid in a week.

2. Bodycam is the most important thing when we go on duty by using the correct format of /me /do /try. Keeping bodycam can also save us from Server Punishments and IC Punishments.

3. To keep up the positivity and the people happy by treating them fairly. Promotions will be given according to time and efforts given by the people. Each and every department will be given weekly bonuses as they achieve their goals.

4. I will try to bring everyone together as a team which will create a good working environment respect will be given to everyone no will be counted as superior or inferior every rank will have his own responsibility to work for.

5. I will try to handle all the situation IC'ly and remain in the RP without breaking and character and rules.

Thank you so much for reading my application
Tyrone Kozart

Phantom thakur

SAHP | LSPD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL | Sahil
2. Your age | 18
3. Time zone | GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day | 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord | SkuLLg0D#5427
6. Your Nickname | Tyrone Kozart
7. Your ID | 31811

Additional information
1. Leader Of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Hello everyone. I have been in this server for more than 1 year now and I have experienced both Legal and Illegal Organizations. I have spent most of my time in FIB under the leaderships of Ellen Bubble, Monty McKnight and Shane Muga kevin tosca and under the one of the best leaders of FIB Hank Volkov. I have been in the FIB numerous times, for an approximate period of 8 months, under various directors where I held a High Command position and also held deputy director position. This has allowed me to properly comprehend how the organization functions, as an elite and professional legal organization. If I become the leader of FIB, I will give everyone equal opportunities/ranks upon the work they have done.

2.1 I feel like I am ready for the position of a leader and I will take the full responsibility of the actions of my staff and myself. As a leader i want everyone to work together and teach each other from their mistakes. I will be making the sure that everyone would be following the rules and regulations stated by the government.

2.2 I think me as leader can take lead in every event and I will make sure that the people are listening to the calls given on radio. I will be recruiting people from all time zones so that we have active members at all times and we will be attending every events like FZ raid, Store/Gunstore Robbery etc.
3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

1. I will be working with the detective department of LSPD to improve the case files. With the help of professional detective we will collect the evidences on the gangs and try to do 2 or more gang raid in a week.

2. Bodycam is the most important thing when we go on duty by using the correct format of /me /do /try. Keeping bodycam can also save us from Server Punishments and IC Punishments.

3. To keep up the positivity and the people happy by treating them fairly. Promotions will be given according to time and efforts given by the people. Each and every department will be given weekly bonuses as they achieve their goals.

4. I will try to bring everyone together as a team which will create a good working environment respect will be given to everyone no will be counted as superior or inferior every rank will have his own responsibility to work for.

5. I will try to handle all the situation IC'ly and remain in the RP without breaking and character and rules.

Thank you so much for reading my application
Tyrone Kozart
+++++
Deserving Director

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
+1 Has amazing experience and can easily lead this org, Probs deserves more than everyone else has applied myself included, Best of luck <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom