Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bernd Juicy
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Jul 27, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/SHXuxta

Jayjoo

Player
Player
Hello dear Grand DE3 Team and Hello Mazhor

As you know Mazhor I got a blacklist ban from them on 05/08/22 due to my rule breaking. That's why I am writing this request and ask to get a 2 chance to GrandRP. First of all I would like to say a big apology to the admins, especially to Andre Cures I would like to apologize with whom I actually got along quite well I'm sorry how I behaved on the day of the blacklist as well as on the days why I got the blacklist. But I found it very sad to be excluded from a project which I enjoyed for about 1 year. Of course I have thought about it for the last 2 weeks and I have realized my mistake and I have to say openly and honestly that there was some alcohol in the game that day which is why I made the senseless report against Andre Cures / Raphael Adams in the forum. I am sorry for that again but I have dealt more with the rules and I think that I am able to pull myself together now. As the saying goes, you learn from your mistakes and in my opinion everyone deserves a second chance and I would like to play again with my friends/colleagues on the project.

I hope I could convince and get this chance and hope for a positive feedback and can soon participate again in the project.

MfG Prince Kush/Bernd Juicy ID 1373

Jayjoo

Player
Player
Falls unklarheiten mit dem lesen des Textes ist können sich die DE 3 Admins gerne bei mir melden Deutsch übersetzte Version ist vorhanden.

Jasko Madeyro

Player
Player
Moin,

Dein Antrag ist hiermit abgelehnt.

Du hast bereits mehrere Chancen erhalten.

Grüße,
Jasko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom