Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carl_Kirigaya
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 1, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-D6de10rCGY

Son of Anarchy

Ex. Under Under deputy of Marabunta Grande
Player
So.. me and my friend were trying t get in base for parachutes, then helicopter came and not land correctly and hit us, then we got dead by it and by shooting
here is pov:

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint.

Fix title. It should read "Rule Break | Suspect ID", where "Rule Break" is the server rule that is broken and "Suspect ID" is the ID of the player who broke the rule.
You have 10 hours to amend.​

AlfLan

Player
Player
So.. me and my friend were trying t get in base for parachutes, then helicopter came and not land correctly and hit us, then we got dead by it and by shooting
here is pov:
First I wasn’t flying if you keep the footage count on longer you would see that but you won’t keep the footage going on longer cause when we got out the heli we shoot and killed you and you combat logged so instead of cutting the clip short show the whole thing

If you look at the last second of the video you can also see the heli at the start of the bridge due to his lag hoe this this my fault and how is it power gaming

Last edited:

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

This appears to be an issue with desync/game lag.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom