Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunaa Quinn

Ex-LSPD Leader , Ex-NG Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL : Yug Verma
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 6 TO 7 Hrs
5. Your Discord : Jack Daniels#8533
6. Your Nickname : Lunaa Quinn
7. Your ID : 113797

1. Leader of... Los Santos Police Department.

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I want to become LSPD Leader because I feel like I have been in LSPD as a Major of IB and its a VERY imp ORG in this city and we need a capable and experienced person to take leadership of this Amazing and powerful ORG and I am sure I can be that person because I will improve doing and patrolling, increasing number in Department by providing special bonuses to my hiring team and regular mass training session so multiple people's can be trained in a day and bonuses for good work. Appreciation for there hard work to motivate them. I will make sure people who are giving their 100% to LSPD will be noticed and promoted and respected which they deserve .

1. ACTIVITY : I will make sure we have enough units for every situation LSPD is required for. I will make sure there is atlest two HC available at all the time to lead, manage and respond . I will the department from other ORG are responded no matter the time . I will make sure we have more than 10 to 12 units at Important situations E.g- Store robberies. I will make sure we have more than 5 to 7 units active to tow cars and give fines for illegal parking and all . I will look after each and every department Within LSPD and make sure everything is running smoothly . If we require more Units we will do mass recruitments and mass trainings to make sure we always have good numbers and maintain the quality of RP and make sure no one make any mistakes.
I will make sure everyone is payed well bonuses and respected so that they stay active and feel LSPD like their home.

2. LSPD Sub - Departments : I will have 5 departments in LSPD

1. FTO : There will be and application form to join LSPD and then if they clear the form our FTOs will take the Interview as This will be one of the most important department as it will bring in new people to the ORG , Train them and make them proper LEO units , we will do mass recruitments when needed and mass trainings to maintain good numbers and make sure no one is making any mistakes . There will be special bonuses for FTD for training , checking application, recruiting , taking Interview .
2. I.A : Internal Affairs will make sure every department is running smoothly and if our units are not happy with a department the IA will do and check at the department and if there are some problems with a department they will take action with my approval.
3. SWAT : There will be an application to join swat , people with good gun skills, knowledge , experience and leading skills can be a part of SWAT , we will maintain High level RP by making tactical moves , flanking , new and improved locations for better angel at the target . SWAT will work as a superior team in LSPD and will work like a professional team.
4. Detectives : Their main job is the collect evidences of gangs and criminal families and help FIB with case files . they will also bust people who are trying to sell prohibited items and take them to DOC and confiscate all their illegal items .
5 . Towing : Towing is a very underrated department in LSPD and I will make sure its now anymore . I will make sure we have 5 to 7 active units all the time to tow cars and will give special bonuses to units who tow a good amount of cars .

3. Promotions and Favoritism : We will have promotions meeting will all the ORG and make sure people with good logs and who are working hard and giving their 100% to LSPD will we promoted . Favoritism is the worst thing and I will make sure it doesnt take place if I am Leader . I will make sure none of my HCs friends will be promoted with working upto the mark and if anyone will do favoritism in anyway I will take strict action because I personally hate favoritism and Believe in hard working people.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization:

3.1) Planning RP scenario- Planning different RP scenes by communicating with other ORG leaders and increasing special RP other than basic RP and general RP.

3.2) Knowledge of server rules- To increase RP and good activity of this particular ORG all members of the ORG should be aware of each server rules and to do so FTD will be forced to do so and for not following, They will face consequences from IA.

3.3) Maintaining Good relations with other ORG leader- Maintaining relationship with other ORG leader is important so RP can be increased instead of having conflicts with each other this will make a healthy and positive relation as will are all a big and happy family.

3.4) Helping everyone when its needed : We will provide support for every ORG whenever they need our assistance for E.g : ammo runs , Medruns , units for BGC for EMS open recruitments and so on to maintain high quality RP.

George Michaelson

Player

I want to become LSPD Leader because I feel like I have been in LSPD as a Major of IB and its a VERY imp ORG in this city and we need a capable and experienced person to take leadership of this Amazing and powerful ORG and I am sure I can be that person because I will improve doing and patrolling, increasing number in Department by providing special bonuses to my hiring team and regular mass training session so multiple people's can be trained in a day and bonuses for good work. Appreciation for there hard work to motivate them. I will make sure people who are giving their 100% to LSPD will be noticed and promoted and respected which they deserve .

1. ACTIVITY : I will make sure we have enough units for every situation LSPD is required for. I will make sure there is atlest two HC available at all the time to lead, manage and respond . I will the department from other ORG are responded no matter the time . I will make sure we have more than 10 to 12 units at Important situations E.g- Store robberies. I will make sure we have more than 5 to 7 units active to tow cars and give fines for illegal parking and all . I will look after each and every department Within LSPD and make sure everything is running smoothly . If we require more Units we will do mass recruitments and mass trainings to make sure we always have good numbers and maintain the quality of RP and make sure no one make any mistakes.
I will make sure everyone is payed well bonuses and respected so that they stay active and feel LSPD like their home.

1. FTO : There will be and application form to join LSPD and then if they clear the form our FTOs will take the Interview as This will be one of the most important department as it will bring in new people to the ORG , Train them and make them proper LEO units , we will do mass recruitments when needed and mass trainings to maintain good numbers and make sure no one is making any mistakes . There will be special bonuses for FTD for training , checking application, recruiting , taking Interview .
2. I.A : Internal Affairs will make sure every department is running smoothly and if our units are not happy with a department the IA will do and check at the department and if there are some problems with a department they will take action with my approval.
3. SWAT : There will be an application to join swat , people with good gun skills, knowledge , experience and leading skills can be a part of SWAT , we will maintain High level RP by making tactical moves , flanking , new and improved locations for better angel at the target . SWAT will work as a superior team in LSPD and will work like a professional team.
4. Detectives : Their main job is the collect evidences of gangs and criminal families and help FIB with case files . they will also bust people who are trying to sell prohibited items and take them to DOC and confiscate all their illegal items .
5 . Towing : Towing is a very underrated department in LSPD and I will make sure its now anymore . I will make sure we have 5 to 7 active units all the time to tow cars and will give special bonuses to units who tow a good amount of cars .

3. Promotions and Favoritism : We will have promotions meeting will all the ORG and make sure people with good logs and who are working hard and giving their 100% to LSPD will we promoted . Favoritism is the worst thing and I will make sure it doesnt take place if I am Leader . I will make sure none of my HCs friends will be promoted with working upto the mark and if anyone will do favoritism in anyway I will take strict action because I personally hate favoritism and Believe in hard working people.

3.1) Planning RP scenario- Planning different RP scenes by communicating with other ORG leaders and increasing special RP other than basic RP and general RP.

3.2) Knowledge of server rules- To increase RP and good activity of this particular ORG all members of the ORG should be aware of each server rules and to do so FTD will be forced to do so and for not following, They will face consequences from IA.

3.3) Maintaining Good relations with other ORG leader- Maintaining relationship with other ORG leader is important so RP can be increased instead of having conflicts with each other this will make a healthy and positive relation as will are all a big and happy family.

3.4) Helping everyone when its needed : We will provide support for every ORG whenever they need our assistance for E.g : ammo runs , Medruns , units for BGC for EMS open recruitments and so on to maintain high quality RP.
Biggest + for my boyy 👦 ❣️❣️

Ahmed Casanova

Player
Player

++++++

Stelix Arya

EMS | LI | FIB
Player
+ Good Luck man ✊(y)
FIB Supervisor HR
EMS | SAHP | FIB Supervisor PR | LI Leader
CqJxZrB.jpg

Maratha Vorobiov

Player
Player

+++ vouch
Good luck!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom