Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Isma Martinez
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Sep 5, 2022
Time
1:20
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwVYrcabTzU

Ismael Martinez

5x Fam Wars Winners 🔫 3x 100% Turf completed 🔫
Player
Hello Mazhor, I'll explain a little to put you in the situation: We went to a family home to roob a car that marked us, when we saw it, the owner of the car came and we told him not to get in, pointing several people with weapons at him, we took the communications to the person and suddenly, as seen in the video, everyone arrives plus the police, basically I suspect MG.
One of them armed I give him the 5 seconds warning, the boy does not keep the weapon and continues in the area and I kill him the police arrive they begin to aim at ours and the shooting began, as you can see in the video people neither value life nor they make case they leave the area.
After all that has happened and without finishing the ROL, he warns me and takes away all my painted and unpainted weapons.
Sorry for having to turn to you but I feel that some of the administrators of this server go too far with sanctions and act before thinking or question.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Hey. For chief admin​

Kira DeCali

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Accepted.

Upon reviewing all POVs from the same situation we have decided to remove the warning.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom