Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Lifeinvader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyx Liu

ha? hakdog.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Joyce
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT+8
4. Average online per day: 8hrs+
5. Your Discord: NYX#0101
6. Your Nickname: Nyx Bolo
7. Your ID: 54

Additional information
1. Leader of Life Invader.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I led this organization from early February until early April (two successful terms without any warning) and made remarkable improvements and contributions to the organization. I want Lifeinvader to be active again in hosting events that people will surely enjoy. Back in my term the population is still low, I wanna experience leading this organization now that the server population is high. 😉

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I will improve more on hosting events and make the cnn channel active again by posting articles/video news regularly. Of course I still believe that the organization needs a competent Head of Department and Deputy Head of Department as they play a significant role to improve the role play experience in the organization by actively leading and managing their respective department. Effective bonus system and compensations for those people who works hard in the organization.

That's all. Thanks for reading my application. Have a nice day! 😁

Last edited:

JakeHelg

Player
Player
Information
1.Jake Helgeson
2. 25
3. EST -US
4. 5-6 hrs
5. Big_Money#5346
6. John Sanju
7. 175252
Additional information
1. Lifeinvader
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1) I am very good at writing, and it has always been a strong area of study for me.
2) I want to be a part of something bigger in GrandRP. Everyone I have met has been super nice that has worked for Lifeinvader.
3) I want to represent Lifeinvader and help people understand why it is a great place to be at!
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
1) More communication and interaction so people don't become complacent.
2) More accountability for mistakes, but to help fix them and not always reprimand
3) More group events with just the employees to build a sense of team culture.

Tilter Reddington

Most loyal player
Leader of unofficial org
The Following Players are selected for the LifeInvader Interview at 19:00 Sever Time on Friday (08/07/2022):

Big Mercy (AARON#4880) - 10594
Nyx Bolo (NYX#0101) - 54

Applications for LifeInvader are now CLOSED.

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

4. Average online per day
7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#8612

6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Lifeinvader

I want to be leader of Lifeinvader because,

1. I've wanted to be leader of a organization such as Lifeinvader for a while, I think the organization has a lot of potential but the previous leaders just haven't been able to fully accomplish that.

2. I want to make the ad system better so that if someone posts a ad about looking for a business for 10 Million, The ad will actually get posted as "Buying a Business. Budget: 10 Million", I would like for the ad team to be consistent and always be doing well.

3. I would like to make more interviews happen to have the state know about all the organizations, what they do and how they operate on a day to day basis.

1. I would start by getting a good ad team so that nobody is messing up on the ads, and I will make sure atleast 1 person is always at the hq to make sure if anyone is looking for a lifeinvader employee that they can be certain that one will be there if they need.

Kay Pluxury

Player
Player
Information...
1. Your name IRL: Kayd
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: UTC+12
4. Average online per day: 7-12 Hours
5. Your Discord: 🅺🅰🆈#1331
6. Your Nickname: Kay Pluxury
7. Your ID: 13313

Additional information
-------Leader of Lifeinvader-------

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

• I would like to be leader of LI due to the full potential of what the org itself holds, like making sure everyone has fun while working hard or even when simple mistakes that may occur.

• Other than work I would like to implement a lot more activities, shows and just be more interactive throughout the city/org. If it's creating more events like Talent Shows and more competitive shows to make it feel like it is IRL.

• I've always wanted to lead an organization so this is my chance to shine and prove to all that I am good at leadership and can improve on mistakes to make the situation less stressful.

Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization?

1)
I have very high standards within Internal Affairs and other known departments so me and my high command will use them to our advantage in a successful organization.

2) In my term I would like to change some set departments/ranks for example i would change "operation manager" and make it "Public Affairs" or some sort. I have plenty of ideas for this topic and plenty more to explore.

3) Hosting events is a big part in Life Invader so that why I would like to Add/Change some sections all throughout the current events. I would also host many global events to give everyone the chance to win something.

4) Every rank will take apart in trying everything, even if they need to go out there comfort zone to do so, Basically I am very inclusive so everyone will get a chance try new things that my term will bring.

5) I have a strong belief that my intelligence can run the departments the way they should be. Over my time being in Illegal and legal I gained some knowledge and have taken notes from each person, team, division and so on. That will allow me to help others be consistent with gaining more of a understanding about this org in general.

6) Like I recently mentioned I will 100% try bring out all the potential in this org and make it be a very enjoyable and kind place.

I hope for the best and Thanks for reading my application :)

Stay Safe And Have A Great One!

Last edited:

Tonmoy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Tonmoy Sarker
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC/GMT +6
4. Average online per day : 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord : TONMOY#9800
6. Your Nickname : Tonmoy Badmash
7. Your ID : 43639
Additional information
1. applying for Lifeinvader

• I would like to bring LifeInvader to a friendly organisation that people can work in with no toxicity and harassment within the organisation and treat employees with bigger and fun events within the organisation and also host Global events for people to enjoy.

• By improving the quality of ads in the city, this is very important service run by LifeInvader which neede to improve.

Stelix Arya

EMS | LI | FIB
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sumith Arya
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone: IST (+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord : Stelix#0001
6. Your Nickname: Stelix Arya
7. Your ID : 4330

Additional information
Leader of (Life Invader)

8ZkPl8l.png

1: I have been in this city for like 4 months and I have been working in LI and I have served a term as LI leader too in other city and learned a lot, I know every rule of LI how it works and how can it be more functional. I think I can be more involving to all employees. I have been in both creative and ADs team.

2: Our employees get motivated by giving more instant bonuses and more fun activities at our headquarters.

3: The employees are working very well on ADs but the departments in LI, But I wanna give access for creative department too for doing ADs, as they don't have work every hour except doing posters when needed, I wanna change that.
So that LI can be more functional and active.

4: Every higher up will be given a particular task everyday, if completed they can get bonus for that.

D3ixWNC.png

----- For Improving Roleplay -----

~ I will host events regularly for LI employees
- We have to make more roleplay in LI by our new departments
~ We will conduct some events with other organizations.
~ We will conduct some recruitments not only for Org but also for our departments separately.
- I will also conduct as many global events as possible.
~ I will make contacts of all PR departments and make sure we post articles every now and then, to be more into other Orgs.

Thanks for reading my application :giggle:
STELIX ARYA
TH5UwoP.png

Last edited:

Tori Bolo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Nikki
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: GMT+8
4. Average online per day: 4-8hrs M-TH, 8hrs+ F-SUN
5. Your Discord:
6. Your Nickname: Tori Bolo
7. Your ID: 195

Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader

• Lifeinvader is an org that can bring the people of the city together regardless of background, through LI events, and I’d like the org to continue hosting these events regularly. Having been in Lifeinvader for almost eight months, where I started out as a Creative Team member in charge of events and promo material, I am very much aware of the requirements needed, and existing limitations there are for holding events.

• I want both employees and clients to have the best experience they can get with Lifeinvader. Having been LI deputy for almost two months, I have noted a few processes that can be streamlined that will benefit both the employees and clients. Although, LI is currently running fine as it is, I personally think things can be made a bit easier with minor changes that won’t affect the current systems in place. (Mainly on addressing the queries, services needed, of the clients, and bonus distribution for employees)

• I want to see Lifeinvader as an org that gets involved in the regular activities of the city. The legal and criminal organizations are more than worthy of being recognized regularly through radio broadcasts, articles, interviews, etc. It is also a good way to promote the other orgs and keep the citizens up to date on the events happening in the city. I will not limit this to just the other organizations, but will open as well this to other individuals of any background who can provide newsworthy content for the city.

• I will implement a bonus system for employees who address queries in both the city and LI email public chat. Employees who help address and issue will get a monetary bonus (as long as they can provide POV, and are not riding on the efforts of other employees). This way, the org is pushed to be more interactive with the citizens [and LI doesn’t miss out on any potential newsworthy content as some citizens send in reports through HQ visits]

• I will also continue what Nyx Bolo has done and maintained during her term. The current bonus system is something I still agree with, including most of the systems already in place for both client and employee LI matters. I also agree with what which she stated in her application two months ago, to have both active and competent HoDs and Deputy HoDs.
    “… I still believe that the organization needs a competent Head of Department and Deputy Head of Department as they play a significant role to improve the role play experience in the organization by actively leading and managing their respective department.” –Nyx Bolo
  • Following above, I will regularly communicate with the HoDs and Deputy HoDs and ask them if there are employees who should be removed from the org for inactivity, behaviour issues, or other reasons. I will also make sure that they are promoting people working hard in LI. Through these meetings I will also be able to determine if there is a need to open hiring for LI.

• I will also open up an avenue where LI employees can complain about LI leadership and other LI employees privately to resolve any internal conflict, including those I may not be aware of.

• I noticed that not everyone in the org is aware that they are allowed to engage in activities/do work for other departments. (i.e., an employee in the creative team can do ads or journalism provided that they pass the test for ads and journalism). Some employees with the rank “Operations Manager” do work for two [possibly more] departments. I will make a channel in the LI email where employees can request for a transfer of department, or to apply to work in other departments.
  • I am very much aware that I can only lead LI for a maximum of two months (2 terms). In order for the org to continue running smoothly after my term, at the start and duration of my term, will evaluate the employees, and will select those competent and committed enough to engage in HC processes/work to prepare them in becoming the next LI leader or a member of LI HC, if they wish so.

I will not make any grand promises to change LI, to upload all this content on LI CNN, to create a whole lot more activities in the city, as I am very much aware of the amount of work that goes into creating these, and how feasible holding several global events per week is. I believe keeping LI the way it is and looking to improve it in small ways, slowly, is the best way to go for the org now, as it is already a stable and functioning org.

Thanks.

Lifeinvader_Banner_1.png

Last edited:

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the LifeInvader Interview at 19:00 Sever Time on Wednesday(07/09/2022):

Stelix Arya (Stelix#0001) - 4330
Tori Bolo (firetreeph#9596) - 195

Sharath Rich

NG HC
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1 . Sharath chandra

3.GMT (5:30)
4.9hours
5.KGF Sharath YT#0001
6.Sharath Bhai

Additional Information

Leader of (Life Invader)

Lifeinvader-GTAV-Logo.webp

1. My main goal would be to bring this organisation to a more wider scale. Despite the busy ads which is one of the most important jobs in the city I also want to bring all the organisations together. I want Life Invader to be a community that brings all citizens from around the city a place to enjoy themselves and have interesting events and competitions. I had my time in gangs and legal orgs and I really just want to have a lot of RP and bring fun to the city as much as I possibly could.

2. I have a better understanding of writing and will help the employees how to correctly write ads . Not only the employees but me myself will also work, post ads, design ads for the clients, and use my IRL knowledge of the same to ensure proper working of the ads and quality status of LI .

3. My aim will be to never let LI not accept ads. LI will work at full potential , hiring of the best employees who will not be just invited but interviewed by me and I myself will teach them the fundamentals of LI. I will make sure LI posts ads 24/7 and also the employees don't feel overburdened.

1. I am related to the content writing and designing field IRL and know how things work . I have a lot of experience on RP and was High Command at various orgs and gangs. Now I want to become the leader and give my best to show people my capabilities.

2. I Would have Life Invader working with Leo orgs, so when it comes to low staff issues. I would have Life Invader help them by having ads in the Daily New videos. They will be two mins ads that show how LEO orgs work, reasons to join, and many other things within the two min ads. I have a few marketing ideas that can help bring the Life Invader a lot of money.

3.Provide a better training by the help of those good with ads and journalism.

4. Instead of all raidens try and get the Mercedes C63 AMG back for trainee to rank 10 or so and raidens for rest rather than majority raidens with some with boost.

Ex NG Captain ex marbunta underdeputy ex vagos High command ex minister of doc ex 8th rank recruiter in Families ex turfer in bloods ex captain of patrol in lspd ex ad team senior

Thanks for reading my application
Life Invader on top!!
-Sharath Rich!

20220914_222653.jpg

Last edited:

DavidxGod

Be the king! bows by everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information -
1. Tanny Honey
2. 27
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 7-8 hours
5. David god#0692
6. David Badmash
7. 27193

Additional Information -
1. Leader of Life Invader.

2. I want to become a leader of this organization because:

• Advertisements are a major factor of this city and helps maintaining the city's economy. 95 percent of the people in the city sell their goods by placing Advertisements and I want to ensure that thing doesn't change and works fluently.

• I want to take Life Invader to the next level. I have been an EMS employee with high positions in EN2 city and I know all about legal organization protocols and codes. My strengths are that I am a very determined person and dedicated towards my goals. I have patience and I take every decision after thinking it through. I have served many people of Los Santos. I believe I have enough experience to lead the Life Invader.

• The one thing I like the most in RolePlay is Quality anda Balanced RP. I want to maintain RP in this department and be as professional as possible, also I have seen that in this city many people tend to go in legal organizations like EMS or in any illegal gangs. There are a very small amount of people who are interested in joining Life Invader. I want to change that and I will tell how down below.

3. Many people complaint about their advertisements not going up quickly and instead taking 10-15 minutes. If I become a leader I want to change that by hiring more people in the Life Invader department. I will set a goal for them everyday to edit a various number of advertisements and if they do that they will receive bonuses from me. This will enable more people to work and be dedicated to the job. By this, advertisements will go up instantly and more people will be willing to join Life Invader. I think with this I will be ending my application and I hope I get selected.

Stelix Arya

EMS | LI | FIB
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sumith Arya
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone: IST (+5:30)
4. Average online per day : 5 - 6 hours a day
5. Your Discord : Stelix#0001
6. Your Nickname: Stelix Arya
7. Your ID : 4330

Additional information

Leader of (Life Invader)
8ZkPl8l.png

1: I have been in this city for like 4 months and I have been working in LI and I have served a term as LI leader too in other city and learned a lot, I know every rule of LI how it works and how can it be more functional. I think I can be more involving to all employees. I have been in both creative and ADs team.

2: Our employees get motivated by giving more instant bonuses and more fun activities at our headquarters.

3: The employees are working very well on ADs but the departments in LI, But I wanna give access for creative department too for doing ADs, as they don't have work every hour except doing posters when needed, I wanna change that.
So that LI can be more functional and active.

4: Every higher up will be given a particular task everyday, if completed they can get bonus for that.

5. I will make sure every hard working employee gets bonuses from time to time.
D3ixWNC.png

~ I will host events regularly for LI employees
- We have to make more roleplay in LI by our new departments
~ We will conduct some events with other organizations.
~ We will conduct some recruitments not only for Org but also for our departments separately.
- I will also conduct as many global events as possible.
~ I will make contacts of all PR departments and make sure we post articles every now and then, to be more into other Orgs.

Thanks for reading my application :)
STELIX ARYA
TH5UwoP.png

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

7+ Hours

5. Your Discord
zyrxan#8612

6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Lifeinvader

I want to be leader of Lifeinvader because,

1. I've wanted to be leader of a organization such as Lifeinvader for a while, I think the organization has a lot of potential but the previous leaders just haven't been able to fully accomplish that.

2. I want to make the ad system better so that if someone posts a ad about looking for a business for 10 Million, The ad will actually get posted as "Buying a Business. Budget: 10 Million", I would like for the ad team to be consistent and always be doing well.

3. I would like to make more interviews happen to have the state know about all the organizations, what they do and how they operate on a day to day basis.

1. I would start by getting a good ad team so that nobody is messing up on the ads, and I will make sure atleast 1 person is always at the hq to make sure if anyone is looking for a lifeinvader employee that they can be certain that one will be there if they need.

Melissa West

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Melissa
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Meli#8608
6. Your Nickname: Melissa Lutera
7. Your ID: 21520

Additional information

1. I am applying for the leader of Lifeinvader.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

I would like to be the leader of Lifeinvader (LI) to continue the progress and success that have been achieved by our current team. I have been in LI for around 5 months now currently holding the Deputy Leader (CEO) position in which I have earned a great amount of responsibility and experience. In the 5 months, I have experienced everything that goes on in the 3 stem teams. I started out as an Ads team intern, then soon became the Head of Department for the Creative team and now Deputy Leader. For the past months, I have been working closely with Tori and Nyx who taught me so much that I did not know about LI. I would like to continue to keep LI as active as possible while remaining organized.

I would like to be a mentor or a guide for the current team members, helping them achieve their goals and supporting their creative outlet to make LI more enjoyable for us. By doing so, I believe people will start taking the initiative to contribute and branch out then eventually become leaders of their department or possibly future leaders of LI.

I want to continue to host events and talent shows that bring people together along with client projects that help to make the city more active and fun.

I would like to implement a transparent relationship with my fellow peers to guide them to success as well as make necessary changes based on their concerns or suggestions. While keeping LI as organized and active as possible, my goal would be to train and foster members to achieve their goals and encourage them to step up to contribute more to LI. This way there will be more creative material put out by LI.

I would also like to maintain the system that the previous leader (Tori) implemented, which encourages team members to branch out and get involved with the other teams in LI. I believe that listening to the interests of my peers and working with the team collectively, will help LI grow as a whole.

I aim to continue the great work done by the current team and follow the current scheme of how LI functions without major unnecessary changes besides some streamlining.
Thank you for reading my application! :D

Raj Wells

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Dhanraj Ghag
2. Your age:- 24
3. Time zone:- UTC(+05:30)
4. Average online per day:- 3-4 Hours a day and 6 hours on weekends
5. Your Discord:- zeus8168#3062
6. Your Nickname:- Raj Wells
7. Your ID:- 658
Additional information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):-

1) I have been in the organization as a higher-up for around 3 months and know the spirit of the organization and the morale and understand the requirements of this organization and now want to take responsibility as the leader.
2) I want to make Lifeinvader the best organization to work for in the whole city which it already kind of is but there's always room for improvement.
3) I want to make lifeinvader reach up to its whole potential while maintaining the quality it has achieved under previous leaderships and be a leader and delegate more often.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in the organization:-

1) Have a dedicated PR team to carry out interviews with citizens and have a general fun conversation to make the city lively.
2) Helping the striped shirt society (New citizens of the city) with the path to join an organization and to earn money and basic understanding of the city to promote safety and lay the foundation of good relationships
3) Carry out more events periodically and talent show bi-weekly.
4) Provide better training with the help of those good with ads and journalism.
5) Take in suggestions and implement the good ones from the employees and hire more employees.
6) Introducing some level of dynamic pricing such that it benefits the customers and also the employees and ensure smooth ad flow.

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
The Following Players are selected for the LifeInvader Interview at 15:00 Sever Time on Friday(14/10/2022):

Stelix Arya (Stelix#0001) - 4330
Melissa Lutera (Meli#8608) - 21520
Raj Wells (zeus8168#3062) - 658

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname:Lily Adrett
7. Your ID:11405
Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

I tried every organization and i was HC or Deputy.Now it is time for being a LEADER. I choose LI because it is most important org in my opinion.Also I would like to bring LifeInvader to a friendly organisation that people can work in with no toxicity and harassment within the organisation and treat employees with bigger and fun events within the organisation and also host Global events for people to enjoy.

first of all, no one gets rank up for free. whoever works well and doing his/her job, will get promote.
By encouraging employees with good bonuses to create content which will be posted on the grand RP email (discord). This will include news articles, interview videos and videos reporting on big events happening within the city.
By improving the quality of ads in the city, this is very important service run by LifeInvader which neede to improve.
By holding more events, this will improve roleplay but also creating a fun environment.
Thank you for considering my application for leader of LifeInvader,

Kazuto Kirigaya

LI
Player
Information
1. Name IRL: Ahamed Ammar
2. My Age: 19
3. My Time Zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 hours
5. My Discord: DR. Eug#3952
6. My Nickname: Kazuto Kirigaya
7. My ID: 16473

Additional information

1. Leader of LifeInvader

• I have been member of every state organizations as well as i have leadership experience of being leader of NG 2 times and GOV. I believe i am a qualified candidate due to my previous leadership experience and my ability to host events.

• I have soo many event ideas for the organization that i would like to organize so that the people can enjoy and participate.

• I my self am a team player. I like to help out people in need and also I listen to what other people have to say and respect the ideas and opinions.

3. My advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

• I will be working on getting more people into the AD team so that we have editors 24/7 so we don't over flow with AD's

• will be doing more Articles regarding what is happening on the city on almost daily basis so that the people are upto date on everything that is happening in the city as well as on Law Enforcement Agencies.

• Hardworking members will be given promotions on weekly basis as well as be given out bonuses to keep them encouraged.

• I will be working with the Journalism team to interview all the state and crime org leaders and maybe even a tour of their HQ and post it on main Grand RP discord so that if anyone wants to join any of these organizations can learn and understand how each of these orgs work before they apply.

Thanks for reviewing my application
Kazuto Kirigaya

Wahab347128

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
● Your name IRL
Abdul Wahab
Your Age
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL

Abdul Wahab

2. Your age

3. Time zone

+5 Gmt

15 hours

5. Your Discord

wahabshikaarri#2454

6. Your Nickname

Wahab

7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of…

I want to be a leader of life Invadar

I want to become leader of life invadar because i have alot of experience in writting OOC i am a freelancer as a writer and my gig ranked top 10 on big websites and i am fluent in english

Second big reason is i can handle more then 30 people at a time as a deputy in a family i manage 25 people to 30 in every raid so it will be easy for me to handle Life invadar employees

The main reason is i am the most active player in the server i can bet you My average online is 14 to 15 hours but sometimes i can go 18 hours so i will be very helpful for this news casting organization Life Invadar

I will bring some happiness in this organization by helping everyone

High ranks will not show of there powers to the employees they will treat them as they are also like them

Akali Pierce

Ex Lifeinvader CEO
Player
  • Your name IRL: Kanahiya
  • Your age: 23
  • Time zone: GMT(+5:30)
  • Average online per day: 8 -10 hours
  • Your Discord: Akali#3273
  • Your Nickname: Akali Pierce
  • Your ID: 15209

• Additional information

• I am applying for the leader of LifeInvader.

• Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Based on my previous experience, I would like to become the next leader of Lifeinvader to continue all the thing which I have achieved being in the organization. I have been a part of Lifeinvader for almost 6 months. I started my journey as Ads team intern then soon I started contributing my time to other departments. Currently I am holding the Deputy Leader position in which I have gained a lot of experience and responsibility of being a good leader. I know how all the 3 departments in Lifeinvader works and what the needs are. For my past months I was working with Nyx, Tori, Tilter and Melissa who taught me everything about Lifeinvader which I didn’t know.

I would like to continue guiding my current team to show their creativeness and make Lifeinvader more enjoyable to everyone. I believe that the people will be contributing their time to the other departments and can soon be the leader of particular Departments or future leaders of Lifeinvaders.

I would like to take all the responsibility as a leader and would like to continue hosting the talent shows and global events every weekend that will help to make the city more enjoyable.

Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

As this organization hold the most potential RP in Los Santos. Ads are the bloodline of the city as people get connected to each other. Journalism team holds about what is happening in the city. I would like to keep Lifeinvader organized and active, my goal will be encouraging my team to contribute more to Lifeinvader as to obtain more creativeness.

I will be focused on hiring journalists and reporters that can roam around the city to collect news for the latest article to be published around the city. I would like to maintain the system which was carried throughout all the previous leader I worked with and to encourage people to work with other department as well.

I would like to continue my journey as leader to maintain all the great work done by my team who contributed the time in this organization and never let anyone complain about the services provided by us.

Thanks for reading my application :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom