Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

Vishwa Blake

Player
Player
1. Your Name: Vishwa Saint

2. The Admin Name: Tom Pluxury, Harvey Spector, Ganesh Gaitonde , John Lark, Omer Pluxury, Abbas Shah, Adham Dark, James Pluxury, Megan Vuitton, Larry Mcgavin

3. The essence of gratitude: Always being good friendly and helpful admins especially tom, harvey, ganesh, James, John, Megan..... They are the best in their admin work very helpful hardworking admins much love to these admins/friends.... 💯

Last edited:

Finn

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Fin Flint

2. The administrator's nickname: Alex Odd, James Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Friendly and always talked Respectfully and take actions instantly +RESPECT !

Davis Lawley

Me Myself & I
Player
1. Your nickname: Davis Lawley

2. The administrator's nickname: Megan Vuitton

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Where do I even start with Megan? She isn't just an administrator because that's not Megan, First of all she's an amazing admin she's constantly dealing with tickets and forum posts I'm always seeing her activity, But for Megan it's more than that she is literally like a sister to me, Megan is always there to talk and support others when no one else is willing to and that's what you need from an admin not just to be strict and punish people but to be supportive.

Lorna Lovegood

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Lorna Offit

2. The administrator's nickname: Opie West

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Opie has always been the best Admin. He works so hard and tries to be fair to everyone. He spends a lot of time checking in with people and making sure all rules are being followed. I appreciate the effort he puts in try to keep the game enjoyable for everyone. I've had nothing but quality positive experiences with him. Thank you so much for being part of the Admin team! I'm so happy that someone like you is around and making sure the city is safe from Chester's and rulebreakers. You're awesome

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
1. Your Nickname: Sherv West

2. The administrator's nicknames: James Pluxury, Alex Odd, Opie West, Andy Pluxury, Avi Pluxury.

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I definitely missed some admins who are not part of the admin team anymore or who I'm not remembering because they are from so long ago. However, I'm forever grateful to the amazing experience these administrators have personally given. With such prompt responses to issues both in game and out regarding a wide variety of complaints and concerns, they've made the time playing GRP for over a year now that much more enjoyable.

Kirk Hammett

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Greg Bellic/Kirk Hammett

2. The administrator's nickname: Opie West

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Absolute lad

Eklavya thakur

EX-Chief | LSPD
Player
Your Nickname : Eklavya Thakur /Miyamizu

The administrator’s name : Alex odd

The essence of gratitude ( claims ) : Although he is bit hard on me for something that someone else did but i still have utmost respect for him
He can be feared by many but before my leadership he answered all my queries helped me with the LSPD
Hope he understand me someday
Thank you <3

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
Your Nickname : Luke Hulk

The administrator’s name : Jefe Dejefes and Eva Dejefes

The essence of gratitude ( claims ) : These two have just become an admin and they are smashing it. Every day you see them all day long active as hell on the forums and active in the tickets.

i first met these two individuals in SAHP and they were great rolemodels to us all and i belive they will become some of the best admins ever!

Thanks guys.

Matt Sirius

State Curator
Server Administrator
Your Nickname : Matt Winter

The administrator’s name : James Pluxury

The essence of gratitude ( claims ) : He is always active and dealing with all complaints and serious punishments. Always see “Administrator James Pluxury has permanently blocked ____ _____. Reason: ______. He is also very friendly to talk too. Have seen him a few times in city and nice chats with him. Thank you James from the community! Also to Alex Odd , Mazhor and Bobby Pluxury ! Doing great work in the city.
Special mention to: Floki Vilgeroarson for his hard work as Senior curator of state and also whenever I have any questions he is also so helpful in discord!

Thanks guys.
-Matt

Leo Blanco

𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐝
Player
1. Your nickname:Leo Blanco

2. The administrator's nickname:Zessy Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): She's a good administrator but i got punishment wrongly so just fix this and its a good rate from me!

kaju

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Arda Arun

2. The administrator's nickname: Fidayin Narek

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):

I've worked as an admin and developer on most servers in Fivem and RageMP, I have enough experience and I think my English is more than enough, helping people is my favorite job, so I wanted to be an admin and I promise endlessly

Fstoq DeArcy

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Fstoq Pluxury

2. The administrator's nickname: Bill Austin, Adham Pluxury, Yusuf Pluxury, Opie West, Kareem Pluxury, Master jackfruit, Eva Dejefes, Alex Pluxury, Alex Odd, Zessy Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Special thanks for u guys and u are all doing a Great Job, Keep Going ❤️

Bheemla Nayak

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Professor Nayak
2. The administrator's nickname: Touqeer West
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Best admin in EN 1, Polite and friendly with everyone, not only in-game but also replies to everyone in discord and clarifies their doubts, wonderful work, 0 arrogance, so much of experience, just an all in one perfect admin and deserves to get a better position in the admin team

Khalid Balkour

Player
Player
Your Nickname: Khalid Balkour
2. The administrator's nickname: JETIX
3. The essence of gratitude: The best Admin in all Servers, When problems goes into the technical section, He fixes it so quickly and he deserves, Nothing but Good

Issy

Certified Clapper
Player
1. Your nickname: Issy Yeezy

2. The administrator's nickname: Alex Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): if there was a trophy of being the best admin it’s should be going to him.

lytra123

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Mustafa Dior

2. The administrator's nickname: Dayko Pluxury

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Even if no one has called an admin, he listens to us like a pervert while chatting with our friends :)

Ali឵

Sopranos4Life
Player
1. Your nickname: Ali Valeria
2. The administrator's nickname: tony royal
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): he was the fastest helper with all the problems and he is a great person

Ewys Drilla

BOSS | DRILLA FAMILY
Player
1. Your nickname: Ewys Drillabussa
2. The administrator's nickname: Omer Pluxry
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): if he didn't like u, he follows you and waits for your first mistake:devilish:

Yumy Sole

Ex. NG General
Server Administrator
1. Yumy Sole

2. The administrator's nickname: Omer Pluxury, John Lark, Ece Purpblue

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): They were very good curators, checking activity, making sure my org was running good, when I had to leave they understood my situation, and they were very nice and smart curators, especially Omer

Thanks you all for this!

Top Bottom