Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nora Capulet
Administrators nickname
David Pluxury
Date
Sep 1, 2022
Time
14:47
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/918591702917320724/1015012295753089064/20220901223805_1.jpg

Rashid Capulet

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor
I got banned for Gen rule 1.4 like what i see everyone did breaks some many rules and everyone got a chance i know i did a mistake and everyone is doing mistake and everyone geting a chance and he learn form his mistake but u told me i got for 2 different rulebreaks the first one i got for stream snipe but i didnt do stream snipe i was making a fourm the admins is always rejecting it i have pov for all sitution but they reject it and the second banned was for multi acc but i dont have only 2 acc and that is allowed in the rules and my first banned is already finished i hope u can understand me and help me to unbanned me thank u for understanding me
I accept all ur decisions.
Have a nice day

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Forum account got banned for spam​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom