Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gotz Magico
Administrators nickname
Murder Swayze
Date
Sep 3, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs

Gotz

Player
Player
Hello mazhor,
On 2/09 I took a 2-day ban which made my family lose the unofficial status on the Portuguese server.
I'll start by explaining the reason for my 2 day ban.
I was at hospital after an informal one when another player appears who starts to insinuate that I use programs to get advantages over other player ''cheats'' and i took vacations ''Ban''cuz of that, to which I insulted calling ''mongloid''.
Calling ''mongloid'' is sometimes an expression we use with our friends in Portugal when we're joking, I know it's not the kind of joke I should have and I accepted the punishment willingly.
I will now explain the reason for my ban.
I took a 60-day ban on suspicion of no props on my twink acc, in this thread: Approved - POV request | 796.
I was in an informal on my think account during the 2 days ban and we had just killed a lot of players, something that made me think I had already finished the informal and so I finished recording the pov, when after 1 minute 3 players appear to come out of a bush in which I killed them and I didn't have the active pov.
This is how I killed the player who made admin murder swayze believe I was using no props and banned me by general rule 4.1 ''Hacks and Software'' which is totally untrue, but it made the players believe I was using something.
I recreate the whole situation with a friend so I could prove to murder that I don't use noprops or some kind of software or hack.
My pov: 12345murder
My friend pov: ragemp_v.exe 2022.09.01 - 21.00.47.81.DVR_Trim
Clearly a dsync situation.
I also play on the English server where I am id 30k and I already took 2 pc checks on eng1. And nothing was ever found.
Me getting pc check: gotzpccheck
If necessary I can upload the videos from my computer being verified and send you privately.

Due to this reaction on my part using a banned word I took 2 days of ban and lost my unofficial status for 30 days, I've been trying to ask my 2nd chance to the administrator ''Murder Swayze'' in which he has rejected my request, something that didn't happen to other families and they were given an opportunity to continue with unofficial status.
I leave here an example of a family where the leader was banned after me for 30 days and nothing happened to his unofficial.
His ban: Approved - pov request I id 22
Unofficial 17/09 print :Print-of-today

I know what I did was wrong and I've already said that it's something I'll never do again, even though I was provoked to it there's nothing to justify my reaction to the other player, I'll try to do it better on myself.
I have already been the leader of 2 illegal organizations in which I have always successfully completed my mandates, even in 1 of them I have done 100% of territories.
I think I managed to be enlightening enough, but I'm always available for any further clarification or pc check to resolve the above situation, if necessary, I already fulfilled my 2 day ban, and 15 days without unofficial.
The only thing that made me do this unban appeal is an attempt to reduce my punishment time so I can go back to being unofficial and having fun on this server that my friends and I love.
I've been a player on this server since the 1st day of opening and I created the family after about 2 weeks, we are one of the biggest and most winning families on the server, having already won 6 fam wars in 8 months of server, this family made me meet a lot of people who became my friends, together we played many hours on the server and had a lot of fun with a project that grabbed us in a way that no one else could do.
I remind you that the bans I received in 8 months of server were only 2, both of 2 days, this one I explained above and another one by mass rdm that never happened again.
To err is human and I believe I deserve a second chance.

Thanks for ur time,
Gotz Magico

Nop

CEO of Jordans
Player
Hello mazhor,
On 2/09 I took a 2-day ban which made my family lose the unofficial status on the Portuguese server.
I was at hospital after an informal one when another player appears who starts to insinuate that I use programs to get advantages over other player ''cheats'' and i took vacations ''Ban''cuz of that, to which I insulted calling ''mongloid''.
Calling ''mongloid'' is sometimes an expression we use with our friends in Portugal when we're joking, I know it's not the kind of joke I should have and I accepted the punishment willingly.
I took a 60-day ban on suspicion of no props on my twink acc, in this thread: Approved - POV request | 796.
I was in an informal on my think account during the 2 days ban and we had just killed a lot of players, something that made me think I had already finished the informal and so I finished recording the pov, when after 1 minute 3 players appear to come out of a bush in which I killed them and I didn't have the active pov.
This is how I killed the player who made admin murder swayze believe I was using no props and banned me by general rule 4.1 ''Hacks and Software'' which is totally untrue, but it made the players believe I was using something.
I recreate the whole situation with a friend so I could prove to murder that I don't use noprops or some kind of software or hack.
I also play on the English server where I am id 30k and I already took 2 pc checks on eng1. And nothing was ever found.
If necessary I can upload the videos from my computer being verified and send you privately.

Due to this reaction on my part using a banned word I took 2 days of ban and lost my unofficial status for 30 days, I've been trying to ask my 2nd chance to the administrator ''Murder Swayze'' in which he has rejected my request, something that didn't happen to other families and they were given an opportunity to continue with unofficial status.
I leave here an example of a family where the leader was banned after me for 30 days and nothing happened to his unofficial.

I know what I did was wrong and I've already said that it's something I'll never do again, even though I was provoked to it there's nothing to justify my reaction to the other player, I'll try to do it better on myself.
I have already been the leader of 2 illegal organizations in which I have always successfully completed my mandates, even in 1 of them I have done 100% of territories.
I think I managed to be enlightening enough, but I'm always available for any further clarification or pc check to resolve the above situation, if necessary, I already fulfilled my 2 day ban, and 15 days without unofficial.
The only thing that made me do this unban appeal is an attempt to reduce my punishment time so I can go back to being unofficial and having fun on this server that my friends and I love.
I've been a player on this server since the 1st day of opening and I created the family after about 2 weeks, we are one of the biggest and most winning families on the server, having already won 6 fam wars in 8 months of server, this family made me meet a lot of people who became my friends, together we played many hours on the server and had a lot of fun with a project that grabbed us in a way that no one else could do.
I remind you that the bans I received in 8 months of server were only 2, both of 2 days, this one I explained above and another one by mass rdm that never happened again.

Thanks for ur time,
Gotz Magico
GOTZ AND DIOR ON TOP

Jaime Pluxury

Player
Player
Hello mazhor,

Thanks for ur time,
Gotz Magico
If there's anyone I know who plays well and doesn't use forbidden software, it's Gotz. My experience on this server (every cheater I've ever seen banned, every POV I've analyzed, every family event I've played) allows me to say with certainty that Gotz Magico is not only a clean player but also one of the best aim players on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom