Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quis Davis

Player
Player
1. Your name: Marquis
2. Your age: 26
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 7-10
5. Your Discord: Quis#1775
6. Your Nickname: Quis Davis
7. Your ID: 12520
Additional information

Leader of The Ballas

- I have been in both legal and illegal orgs. I resonate well with illegal orgs as I have always found it more fun. I have seen what works and does not work with gangs. I have been in just about every gang under multiple leaders.
- I would implement a warning/strike system that will actually be enforced. The rules will be enforced not only from a server standpoint but also within the gang. I have seen first hand how this has helped keep everyone in line and keep the gang together for the longest term possible.

- I think Clandestine is one of the best and easiest events for gangs to partake in considering there is no loss. I would like to have the gang change that. I would like to see that event become more competitive so it benefits everyone and it's not just one gang taking all the parachutes.

Store robberies, there are so many ways you can roleplay a store robbery. I believe that as a leader I can contribute to making this the most realistic RP situation for both parties (Illegal and legal side).

3. My advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.

I observed that proper RP is wealthy in criminal businesses of the city, but gangs lack it extraordinarily. I would like to try and create RP beef between gangs outside of the ghetto. We lack more RP in the city and I think RPing and having fights in more places than just the ghetto would be fun. Ballas has already had a great reputation with this and I would like to continue that. I would make a system for members to gain promotions and bonuses which would make the gang members more hyped to pull up to events and make them satisfied being in the gang & enforce strong punishments for rule breaks. Removing access for cars, roles to rob, radio privileges. These are roles that are taken for granted in gangs. If the rule break does not get the person a warning they will be punished/demoted in the gang.

Sergen.

Leader of unofficial org
Big + for u G

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom