Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Event Rule 1.2 and 1.13 II ID: 962 - Atkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sara Harris
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 18, 2022
Time of violation
21:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qXi87YWtYNg

Adonis Carter

😈
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Change the privacy of the POV to public so that I can watch it

Adonis Carter

😈
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence i cannot conclude the report at this time
Requesting POV from ID 47286 on 17.09.2022 around 21:32 - 21:35 server time
You have 6 hours to do so​

Dan Bvlgari

Cancer Fighter
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence i cannot conclude the report at this time
Requesting POV from ID 47286 on 17.09.2022 around 21:32 - 21:35 server time
You have 6 hours to do so​

My understanding is that members of the Atkin Cartel, they will continue to break the rules as long as they receive a small Punishment.

We have been tolerant of them many times,, despite the story between the two families.
But they spoil the Game experience more than anytime.

I wish the family leader (RON) would review the family's policies and rules, because he understands more than anyone else what "rules" versus "game experience" means.

Last edited:

Musty

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
My understanding is that the Bolo Boys, they will continue to break the rules as long as they receive a small Punishment.

We have been tolerant of them many times,, despite the story between the two families.
But they spoil the Game experience more than anytime.

I wish the family leader (RON, 30) would review the family's policies and rules, because he understands more than anyone else what "rules" versus "game experience" means.
Firstly, How you saying Bolo Boys when we don't know even who you are. Your Literally saying cause of when member of the Atkin Cartel doing rule breaks all the blame goes on us and how you trying show a bad name abut the Bolos When you don't really know us like anyone else does even if we do something there would be a reason behind it e.g. We wouldn't just go up to someone and be toxic towards them there would be a reason behind it, From what I know you just trying to make a bad name of The Atkin Cartel and the Bolo's and indirectly telling the admins to ban us from the server as a minority of people just hate on us (including you). Furthermore, Your word is irrelevant as no one knows who you are and your discriminating The Entire of Atkin Cartel and The Bolo's Just because of 1 person breaking a rule.

Musty

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
edited. I don't hold a grudge against anyone. It is just a game for me.
___

musty. for example : Droppa killed Sarah during the bank event. and the reason :

calm down.
The Reason is that you lot are pure scum that killed Benjamin West in a GZ so he couldn't get the chip tuning

Dan Bvlgari

Cancer Fighter
Player
The Reason is that you lot are pure scum that killed Benjamin West in a GZ so he couldn't get the chip tuning
not fact. Sarah was killed in the GZ during the auction. And by Friends of Benjamin.
We were punished because we were protecting Sarah, not because we were attacking Benjamin.

In general, we do not need to kill anyone.. We know what sarah have.

Musty

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
not fact. Sarah was killed in the GZ during the auction. And by Friends of Benjamin.
We were punished because we were protecting Sarah, not because we were attacking Benjamin.

In general, we do not need to kill anyone.. We know what sarah have.
Matter of fact is that you still killed Benjamin So we retaliated on his behalf.

Adonis Carter

😈
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
  • ID 962 will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.13
Event Rule 1.13 Families are not allowed to kill other families members on purpose in aircraft carrier event and bank robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom