Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ammir Austorovski
Administrators nickname
Major Obama
Date
Sep 18, 2022
Time
14:41
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/196940/ https://imgur.com/a/BwY2IYU#S29uECl

ammirshotta

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor, Today (9/18/2022 14:41) I got banned for doxing.
I apologize to the person who reported me if he felt threatened, but. That person better known as Jigoro Kano 24407 is a frequent visitor to the forum. He argues with a lot of people every day. In his report, he sent a discord screenshot and POV. I did not dox him because he himself gave his information (that he lives in Bihac). I advised him not to argue with a lot of people because there will be some guy who will go so far as to beat him up because of a video game (there are a lot of such people). However, he reports it and admin Major Obama gives me a fine for Doxing and even tho i sent a screenshot where he gives information about where he lives.
I apologize to the person and the Administration if I did doxing, but in my case I believe that I am innocent because I did not threaten but advised.
Thanks for reading, enjoy.

ammirshotta

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor, Today (9/18/2022 14:41) I got banned for doxing.
I apologize to the person who reported me if he felt threatened, but. That person better known as Jigoro Kano 24407 is a frequent visitor to the forum. He argues with a lot of people every day. In his report, he sent a discord screenshot and POV. I did not dox him because he himself gave his information (that he lives in Bihac). I advised him not to argue with a lot of people because there will be some guy who will go so far as to beat him up because of a video game (there are a lot of such people). However, he reports it and admin Major Obama gives me a fine for Doxing and even tho i sent a screenshot where he gives information about where he lives.
I apologize to the person and the Administration if I did doxing, but in my case I believe that I am innocent because I did not threaten but advised.
Thanks for reading, enjoy.
For the subject i mean Unban Appeal | Mazhor Pluxury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom