Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for FIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucky Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Krish Patil

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30 (IST)

4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord: Bucky#8143

6. Your Nickname: Bucky Rich

7. Your ID: 26241

Additional information
1. Leader of... Federal Investigation Bureau [FIB]

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

Firstly, I want to become FIB leader because I have been in FIB for a long time that is since EN1 due which I believe that I know a lot about FIB. Talking about EN2 I have been in FIB where I had seen the problems coming up which where dealt pretty good by other leaders but I feel that I would have overcome it easier than them.

Secondly, I have good leadership skills and I don't show any kind of partiality between anyone person whom so ever that person maybe. I always choose the best for my Org or my team and always try to be successful in any situation. I also am a good listener so I would listen to any problem caused in my Org and solve it faster every time it occurs. I also have made good connections with various people while giving my time in FIB and SAHP as an LEO by helping people to learn and grow together which is the main cause an Org stays together and Fights together.

Lastly, as an FIB agent I have given many evidences myself to plan many successful raids. I have also planned different ways to tackle any ambush situations and unplanned robberies happening daily around the city as a Special Operation(SpecOps) Agent. This shows my quick thinking of solutions in a short period of time.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Firstly, as included in my application for the leadership of FIB will be looking forward to implementing a new and advance training method which will include the help of other orgs like NG and also a new advanced training method which will include a slideshow depicting the major steps of training.

Secondly, I and my team will be making sure that all documents required to be in FIB are present with all the agents on regular basis and will be making sure each and every agents new or old is reported about these documents and is trained well enough to be in my Org. I will be making sure that any Non RP behavior is not tolerated and strict action will be taken against them whomsoever and whatever their rank is.

Lastly, I have noticed since a my presence in FIB that not all Departments in any Org don't run properly, they don't show their presence in the Org and due to which not many people know such departments exist. So I would encourage all departments under my leadership to work harder and show their presence in the Org. Furthermore, I would like to continue with the concept of DEA department which was introduced in the last leadership, I would like this department to go looking for cannabis around the city as an undercover agent and not only destroy the cannabis plants but also stay there and wait for the person who planted it to come and catch the planter red-handed with evidence which would I believe reduce the plantation of drugs and scar of the drug producers.

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
-:Application is Long but make sure You read full for Some vital Info:-

1. Your name IRL : Iman Banerjee
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 8+ Hours
5. Your Discord : Iman#0069
6. Your Nickname : Laka Pluxury
7. Your ID : 42070

Additional information
1. Leader of Federal Investigation bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to lead FIB(Federal Investigation Bureau) because i have been in this org and i all other organization in the city and also leaded Marabunta Grande

I want to be Leader of this organization cause i know the importance of FIB in the city, FIB is most important organization in the city so i know what i am doing and i know i would be successful leader cause after being in every org and being active in city i made mistakes and i learnt from them so i know i would not make silly mistakes

I want to be leader cause i have friendly relation with other state orgs in the city so i know i can maintain the best possible RP in the city.

I want to be leader of this org cause i know how this org works and i know with the help of Deputy directors and Head of the departments and by the moral support of Respected curator i will lead the org to a successful term

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

Advices:-

When anyone Joins The Org , Go Through a hard and proper interview because when i came my interview was not proper just 2-3 Questions, FIB is a hard Organization so eveyone needs to know proper rules and follow proper RP. to run to organization.

Departments:-
HR:- HR is the most important department for FIB and also it makes agents so we need to focus on it, Make a best HOD and DHOD who knows the city rules, How FIB works, A Personalized training guide and guide for agents, And i will make Video training material that would make agents better.

Internal Affairs:- Internal Affairs is the second most department and it needs to be active and be strict and go through all agents and watch out their problems, solve those and take steps also.

Spec Ops:- Special Ops is also an important department who needs a very good HOD and a Very good and active DHOD who makes special ops better , hunting Wanted criminals actively by following rules and maintaining proper bodycam and RP

DEA:- This org is not only important of FIB its important for the citizens and their future they need to actively and strictly do their job and make the city better.

Undercover:- Under cover is also an important Department which need very active agents who works for the city staying undercover without letting anyone know that they are working for a legal oranization.

Additional info:-

-> Host meeting with every High commands , Listen their probelms, solve those and also listen to their suggestions to the organization. i am sure i would make the organization best.

-> When the previous term was running i was leading marbunta and i saw many rulebreaks by FIB and i think i did forum aslo and they got punished also, but i will make sure we attend every events without breaking the server rules and maintaining proper RP

-> Maintain IC and OOC

-> No favouritism

-> Make sure eveyone be respectful and polite to others

And at the end everyone should have fun working as an agent and work properly

Thanks for reading
Laka Pluxury

Bloods Deputy | Ex Vagos Deputy | Ex Marabunta Leader | Ex Bloods Hc | Ex Ballas | Ex SAHP Master Corporal | Ex FIB Black Ops Agent | Ex Lspd FTO Supervisor | Ex USSS Elite Agent | Ex NG Colonel | Ex NG Major | Ex NG Captain | Ex NG Lieutenant

Last edited:

Abby_Vuitton

Multi-Language GRP Discord Mod!
Player
This FIB term was amazing And jonny did alot (it felt like he was our DD)! So i will like to see it if he will become the "Director Of Federal Investigations Bureau! Since he got alot expierience as COS (Chief Of Staff) So plz atleast give him a change to know more about him in a interview,

Greetings: Abby Vuitton :)

Last edited:

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Landan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname: Lily Blixky
7. Your ID: 27071
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

a) I have been in LEO for over 5 months now, 2 months as SAHP Undersheriff, and 2 Months as LSPD, 1 Month as FIB (ALL HC Positions)
and lead LSPD for a Term

b) I want to be able to create fun environments within the org itself with all divisions in my department such as planning divisional events

c) In my time as an LEO, FIB has been the black sheep of organizations, I would be able to make FIB as likeable as possible

1. I would like to integrate a brand new training element with training on how to roleplay, how not to make mistakes during stressful situations and how to stay calm under any pressure

2. I would integrate a form for whenever you do a arrest or an operation/event you would fill it out for upcoming promotions ect.

3. I would add a new training system for the 00's and for the Black Ops so they are at the best of the best

4. I would have weekly meeting with all my head of departments

5. I would have meetings every week as well with leaders of each organization

6. I would make sure to keep relationships with all leaders

Thank you for reading my application,
Lily Blixky

Last edited:

Pandu Pluxury

Feel Free To Dm😉
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-Shubham Singh

2. Your age-19

3. Time zone-(UTC+5:30)

4. Average online per day-3-8 hours

5. Your Discord- Pandu Pluxury #2175

6. Your Nickname- Pandu Pluxury

7. Your ID- 16060

Additional Information

I Want To Be FIB Leader As I Have Been Serving Los Santos City As A LEO Officer For Almost 5-6Months LSPD Was First Org I Started With As A Rookie And Worked Hard And Climbed My Way To Fto Then Major Of SWAT And Then Worked As An Chief Of Staff. Then I Went To FIB As A 00 Agent Now I Think I Am Ready To Go For FIB Leader And Bring Some Changes Which Will Defiantly Make FIB Much Better

I Already Know Some Ex FIB Experienced People Who Have Already Being Inside FIB Problems And They Can Surely Solve That Problems A Single Person Cant Easily Handle Hole FIB You Need Some People Who Have Been Gone Through Problems And Have Learned From It And I Have That Type Of People Pre-Selected Who Can Run Organization Perfectly In My Absence

Few Time Ago I Also Have Gained Experience From FIB Which I Think Can Implement The Detective Division And Make It More Better

Your Advice For Improving Roleplay Level In Organization.

Raid:-

I Have Been Watching In Past FIB Haven't Done Raid But I Will Make Sure That To Decrease The Crime We Will Make More Gang/Family Raids And More Aresst Warrents Which Will Increase The Rp Level.

INTERNAL AFFAIRS:-

Some High Command Do FEVOURITISM And To Stop That Issue I Am Gonna Make IA And If Anyone Does Unprofessionalism Or Anytime Of Rule Break IA Will Be Directly Giving Strike. IA Will Be Directly Connected To Me If IA Spots Anyone Doing FEVOURITISM So They Have Rights To Give Strike. Personally I Have Been IA In LSPD And I Think Before Taking Any Decision Everyone Has The Right To Keep There Point

Regular Practice Sessions:-

I Will Be Assigning Regular Tactics And Weaponry Practice For New Member Atleast Once A Weak So That They Improve Day By Day

Proper RP:-

We Will Make Sure That During The Training By FTO, Store Robbery Or Any Event We Do A Proper RP And We Will Also Make Our New Officers To Do A Proper RP And Make Most Of The Things IC.

Will Do Some Complusury Rp Commands Example /me gives person infront badge, /me takes badge from person infront while hiring or firing someone and much more.

(Ex-Chief Of Staff)LSPD
(Ex-00 Agent)FIB
Pandu Pluxury

King Ilya

Player
Player
unknown.png

1. Your IRL name: AbdulMalik
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT + 3
4. Average online per day: 5 - 15 play hours a day
5. Your Discord: the king#4046
6. Your Nickname: king Ilya
7. Your ID: 2359

Additional information
1. Leader of...FIB

> Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1/
first of all fib is the Second organization I join in 04.03.2022 in this city I worked with 4 directors (jack wolf/nick rune/Neo Pluxury/Abdel Pluxury)
they teach me how to lead the org and how to be HC and how to lead my team and take care of any situation

2/ I will use The knowledge I get from these four terms to lead all organization and take care of it in all ways

3/ me working in fib after all this time I think I can do more than HC in the organization I can use the knowledge to be the leader of this organization and Hire the right people to take care of the know members who will join the organization

> Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1/ hire ppl with experience + RolePlay experience

2/ hire new ppl to the org and give them training To build a better generation for fib

3/ give bonuses to ppl to let them work hard

4/ give promotions to ppl who work hard to let them keep the hard work

5/ Employees patrolling around the city to keep it safe without breaking any RolePlay Rules
unknown.png

thanks in advance all love and respect to everyone ❤️

Vladimir Yega

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL
İlkcan Girgin

2.Your age: 23

3.Time zone : GMT+3

4.Average online per day: 10+

5.Your Discord : ProjectMayhem #4862

6.Your Nickname: Vladimir Divinus

7.Your ID: 42396

Additional information

1.Leader of FIB

2.a. Because I have experience with all the law enforcement in the city and I know what they are missing and what they need.

b. I want to turn FIB into the most enjoyable role organization in the city.

c. I am aware that people are losing control because of the FIB's wide powers, I will change that and teach people how to use this power.

3- I am aware of the relationships of legal and illegal organizations and based on this awareness

I will provide a better role experience.As an experienced police officer, I know of the crime rates in the city,

I think I will entertain citiziens and FIB Agents a lot.

Senpai Pluxury

💙
Player
Information
1. Your name IR
L : Jonny
2. Your age : 28
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord : FrostbiteGaming#6429
6. Your Nickname : Jonny Rich
7. Your ID : 40989

Additional information
1. Leader of
:

973669da0e61c6c3c44f39b6186d05c4.jpeg

. Firstly, I started as a Sahp Officer when I flew into the city for the first time. I spent several terms there and worked my way up to Cof. After that, I decided for a career change and was offered a position at FIB. That’s when things changed for me and when I grew to love the organization. I want to see the Org grow even more, and with my leadership I know I have what it takes to do achieve its growth.

2. Secondly, I believe FIB is the backbone to this city. Without Fib and its knowledge of city protection, there wouldn’t be much of a city left. It would be overgrown with crime. FIB has a great potential of becoming the essence of the city to rid it off all its crimes and mischiefs, under the right leadership.

3. Finally, I am aware that a lot of candidates will be applying for this position. What makes me stand out from them is knowing how to run FIB as an Organization. I feel I was the one running it last term. I would like to implement a new method of training for our recent and old agents. As you can already see, I also came up with a new system to make sure our Hod is performing well enough to keep such a rank. ‘Weekly Tasks’ within the FIB help improve the performance of the departments, like the undercover department which needs something to keep them active and motivated as they’re needed to rid the city of drugs and illegal guns and to gather more evidences for raids. In conclusion, I believe it highly important to pick who the deputy directors are as they would be the ones running it when Directors are not in city. Luckly for me, I already have people who I trust and with ex-leadership experience as Deputies.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in an organization.

For starters, what I would like to do and see is more interactive Roleplay, for example, I would like to see officers using the RP commands more and to give a more detailed description of the reason why they are arresting people or pulling somebody over. Instead of just saying ‘I'll be putting you in cuffs’ or ‘You were speeding, here is a ticket’. For example, we could better ask them to roll the windows down during a stop, instead of just getting them out of the car, or setting up barricades during stops which I don’t see any more. These are just some examples. Therefore, I would like to focus on more Roleplay, as a leader, as well as interactions between other Organisations as we need them to work as united teams rather than rivals.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Jonny Rich

Best negotiator i ever met be the leader

Luka Mamardashvili

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Luka
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +04:00
4. Average online per day - 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord - Luka Mamardashvili#9369
6. Your Nickname - Luka Rich
7. Your ID - 21364

Additional information

1. Leader
of FIB

So i want to be a leader of the FIB first i have a experience in all legal (EN 1) organisation and i have been HC for example : FIB DHOD UC;LSPD Captain of the SWAT;SAHP HC of the SWAT and USS special ops HC.i have a experience in this city (EN 2 server) i have been general (leader) of the NG and i know FIB is a different from a NG and and I know that it is a big responsibility when you are the director of FIB but i will try my self if i will be a best director and if i will be a director of this bes legal org (FIB) i will do my best,this org will be a very active and different from other orgs that's why i want to be a director of the FIB.

As i said i will do my best this organisation will be a very active and different from other orgs i will select the people as a HC members who have a experience in other legal orgs;who knows all rp rules and who knows how to this organisation is working and who because i need people in my org who will not break a any rule if 1 agent will break any rule its mean FIB will get a warning by gods (admins) and it's will be a bad for me and for this organisation. IA (internal affairs) department will control all agents logs they will control if any agent is breaking any rule and i think this department will help our org.HR department will recruit a people who knows situations; general rules and other things if a person doesn't know any situation or any general rule he will not join in the FIB. Special ops will make a special operations they will try to help our civilians they will arrest a wanted criminals always and about the UC department it's a very important dep because its helping the org to raid a gangs they are taking a evidences about all gangs and families so this all departments will help our organisation and i think its will be a good term.

Thanks for reading my application!!!

{EN 1} Ex-DHOD UC (FIB),Ex-Captain of the SWAT (LSPD); Ex-HC of the SWAT (SAHP); Ex-special ops HC (USS) ========== {EN 2} Ex-General (NG); Ex-HOD IA(FIB); Ex HR HC (SAHP)

-----Luka Mamardashvili----

Last edited:

Creed Foxx

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1: Paddy
2: 17
3: GMT +1
4:4-6 hours
5:LZ:2872
6:Creed Foxx
7:10303

Additional information

1: I am Running for Leader of FIB

2:
Because I'm a hard-working Agent when it comes to FIB I believe I can get this org running well and have many members within the first 2 hours, I believe that my organisation and I can become the richest And the most Active ORG in the city as I have lots of experience running Organisations in (GPR, Majestic RP and many other servers) I believe that my ORG can be the best ORG as I have lost of experience with the rules of the City / State and I'm always ready for any situation the City can give, I believe I can run this org with ease along with my experience my members and high commands have lots of hours in the City and I can make sure all my agents are in check by checking bodycams of arrests to make sure they follow the rules and the correct procedures, as a leader, I will also make sure my members are trained to perfection and I will make sure they do not break any rules
3:
Just some of my advice for improving the role play levels within the city include ideas such as making sure all members are active and are properly trained before going out and starting the city as a FIB agent, Doing frequent raids on Gangs to make sure they cause little to no problems within the city, Make sure we always have enough items in the warehouse to tackle difficult situations and to make sure my members take what they need and do no commit 6.3 GEN Rule as this can cause many altercations and can harm/ damage the RP level in the city by taking time away from doing RP to deal with OOC situations such as this. As a leader, I promise I will be active and do as many terms as I can possibly do as long as the curators have offered me to do so

Lily Blixky

Best Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Landan
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: Voidz#7875
6. Your Nickname: Lily Blixky
7. Your ID: 27071
Additional information
1. Leader of FIB

a) I have been in LEO for over 5 months now, 2 months as SAHP Undersheriff, and 2 Months as LSPD, 1 Month as FIB (ALL HC Positions)
and lead LSPD for a Term

b) I want to interact more with all the other orgs, such as fashion shows and car shows with all the leos

c) In my time as an LEO, FIB has been the black sheep of organizations, I would be able to make FIB as likeable as possible

1. I would like to integrate a brand new training element with training on how to roleplay, how not to make mistakes during stressful situations and how to stay calm under any pressure

2. I would integrate a form for whenever you do a arrest or an operation/event you would fill it out for upcoming promotions ect.

3. I would add a new training system for the 00's and for the Black Ops so they are at the best of the best

4. I would have weekly meeting with all my head of departments

5. I would have meetings every week as well with leaders of each organization

6. I would make sure to keep relationships with all leaders

Thank you for reading my application,
Lily Blixky

zander atkin

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: alex
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: GMT 00 (server time)
4. Average online per day: 8+ hours on weekends and 4+ during the week
5. Your Discord: I Z4NDER I#6175
6. Your Nickname: zander atkin
7. Your ID: 7563

Additional information

1. Leader of... FIB

- I want to be the leader of FIB because I want to improve the activity and RP of legal orgs in the city. I have extensive experience in leadership positions in legal orgs as well as in gangs.
with my experience I think I can effectively run FIB and improve the experience of all players. With my knowledge of rules and learning from experienced player in EN2 I can apply this and teach
players to perform their duties properly and respectfully. I can build a great team to run this organisation well with people to lead in all time zones to make sure everybody, with the right knowledge,
can participate and join FIB to bring the RP in the city to a new high.

- I was deputy director for 2 terms under Nick rune learning the trade of FIB leadership. I believe I have accumulated enough experience that I could sucessfully lead FIB in the right direction

- Not only that but becoming leader I can ensure activity from not just FIB but all legal orgs as I have noticed the activity of gangs seems to be unparalleled compared to Legal Orgs. I will
ensure their will be active agents at all times in the city to allow for events and RP to run 24/7 benefitting all players in the city gang or civilian. Because FIB is considered one of the more powerful legal orgs to me, it is incredibly important activity is ensured and FIB is always available.

- Finally, by becoming leader I can emphasize the importance of respect between all orgs legal and non-legal. From my experience I have noticed the unprofessionalism of FIB and I believe I have the means to put a stop to it and improve the image of FIB. I will ensure professional conduct that accurately represents what FIB truly is and bring back its much-deserved reputation of being an organisation to respect. To do this I would introduce harsher punishments to those who did not take their role seriously and would welcome constructive criticism from all players and organisations.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

-Encourage events within the organization to bring the members together outwith raids etc.
- In past terms undercover work was neglected. i plan to utilise it to its upmost to ensure than maximum evidence is being gathered for raids

- Furthermore, RP rules would be enforced an taught to all agents to make sure everyone has a clear understanding of what the city expects of them to provide good and fun RP for not only themselves but all players.

Thank you for your time

Mortal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IR
L : Jonny
2. Your age : 28
3. Time zone : GMT+3
4. Average online per day : 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord : FrostbiteGaming#6429
6. Your Nickname : Jonny Rich
7. Your ID : 40989

Additional information
1. Leader of
:

973669da0e61c6c3c44f39b6186d05c4.jpeg

. Firstly, I started as a Sahp Officer when I flew into the city for the first time. I spent several terms there and worked my way up to Cof. After that, I decided for a career change and was offered a position at FIB. That’s when things changed for me and when I grew to love the organization. I want to see the Org grow even more, and with my leadership I know I have what it takes to do achieve its growth.

2. Secondly, I believe FIB is the backbone to this city. Without Fib and its knowledge of city protection, there wouldn’t be much of a city left. It would be overgrown with crime. FIB has a great potential of becoming the essence of the city to rid it off all its crimes and mischiefs, under the right leadership.

3. Finally, I am aware that a lot of candidates will be applying for this position. What makes me stand out from them is knowing how to run FIB as an Organization. I feel I was the one running it last term. I would like to implement a new method of training for our recent and old agents. As you can already see, I also came up with a new system to make sure our Hod is performing well enough to keep such a rank. ‘Weekly Tasks’ within the FIB help improve the performance of the departments, like the undercover department which needs something to keep them active and motivated as they’re needed to rid the city of drugs and illegal guns and to gather more evidences for raids. In conclusion, I believe it highly important to pick who the deputy directors are as they would be the ones running it when Directors are not in city. Luckly for me, I already have people who I trust and with ex-leadership experience as Deputies.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in an organization.

For starters, what I would like to do and see is more interactive Roleplay, for example, I would like to see officers using the RP commands more and to give a more detailed description of the reason why they are arresting people or pulling somebody over. Instead of just saying ‘I'll be putting you in cuffs’ or ‘You were speeding, here is a ticket’. For example, we could better ask them to roll the windows down during a stop, instead of just getting them out of the car, or setting up barricades during stops which I don’t see any more. These are just some examples. Therefore, I would like to focus on more Roleplay, as a leader, as well as interactions between other Organisations as we need them to work as united teams rather than rivals.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Jonny Rich

+++

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

Eric
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
9-10 Hours
5. Your Discord

zyrxan#8612
6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

FIB

(1) I would like to be Leader of FIB Because, I have been in legal organizations ever since I began playing the server over a year ago now, Therefore I have a lot of previous experience in organizations such as FIB and other legal orgs such as LSPD, SAHP.

(2) I have always wanted to be a leader of a legal organization such as FIB, I have a lot of previous experience as high command within legal organizations, I have seen a fair share of leaders and have learned a list of things to do, And a list of things not to do as a leader.

(3) I think it could be beneficial to be leader of an organization like FIB, For the community, I do think that I could serve The Organization, The community, Justice between being a good leader, Having a good team of agents by each others sides, And protection within the community, For the community to feel safer within their city.

(1) To start off, I would begin finding a good team of agents that work together and not against each other, I think it is extremely important to have a team that works together and that get along with one another, To maintain a safe and welcoming work environment.

(2) I would like to receive feedback from the community and other members alike, And also take feedback from other organizations, I think it is important to make sure that if any agent is behaving out of conduct should be punished, I don't think it is good to let things like that go, I would like to make sure that my team is well maintained, And that nobody is doing anything that they shouldn't be doing.

(3) I would make sure that everyone in the organization is active and attending to events, ammo runs, anything that they are needed for, And to make sure that we have the most active and well behaving agents that we possibly can have. I think it is extremely important to have everyone in your organization that is online to be doing something beneficial toward the organization and not only toward themselves.

Thank you for reading.

Asrin Kovacs

Coding my life away!
Senior Administrator
Any further off-topic or vouch comments will result in forum ban.
This is a leader application and not a vouch place, if you want to vouch then do it by liking the application.

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Eric
2. Your age
3. Time zone
EST
9-10 Hours
5. Your Discord

zyrxan#8612
6. Your Nickname
Ashley Haze
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
FIB

(1) I would like to be Leader of FIB Because, I have been in legal organizations ever since I began playing the server over a year ago now, Therefore I have a lot of previous experience in organizations such as FIB and other legal orgs such as LSPD, SAHP.

(2) I have always wanted to be a leader of a legal organization such as FIB, I have a lot of previous experience as high command within legal organizations, I have seen a fair share of leaders and have learned a list of things to do, And a list of things not to do as a leader.

(3) I think it could be beneficial to be leader of an organization like FIB, For the community, I do think that I could serve The Organization, The community, Justice between being a good leader, Having a good team of agents by each others sides, And protection within the community, For the community to feel safer within their city.

(1) To start off, I would begin finding a good team of agents that work together and not against each other, I think it is extremely important to have a team that works together and that get along with one another, To maintain a safe and welcoming work environment.

(2) I would like to receive feedback from the community and other members alike, And also take feedback from other organizations, I think it is important to make sure that if any agent is behaving out of conduct should be punished, I don't think it is good to let things like that go, I would like to make sure that my team is well maintained, And that nobody is doing anything that they shouldn't be doing.

(3) I would make sure that everyone in the organization is active and attending to events, ammo runs, anything that they are needed for, And to make sure that we have the most active and well behaving agents that we possibly can have. I think it is extremely important to have everyone in your organization that is online to be doing something beneficial toward the organization and not only toward themselves.

Thank you for reading.

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:Namah
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST 5+30
4. Average online per day:5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord: Namah#1706
6. Your Nickname: Namah dark
7. Your ID: 55462
Additional information
1. Leader of...FIB
First, the main reason I would like to become leader of FIB is because during the previous term I was a employee in the org for a little while and I really enjoyed the situations and the roleplay I experienced while being in FIB. I've been in almost all of the orgs in the city and even with gangs included I can say being in FIB was the most enjoyable out of all. The second reason I would like to become leader is because I feel like out of all the legal orgs in the city, FIB is held to the higher of standards and the way it is ran IMO can highly impact how other orgs work. With that being said I have the experience and knowledge it will take to keep FIB running strong and free of corruption. Lastly, while i do have my fair share of experience within gangs I honestly feel like I have more knowledge and enjoy being in legal orgs more and I like taking on the duty of protecting and serving the city.
As far as improving roleplay I do have a couple ideas but my main idea to create constantly good RP for the members of the org and citizens in the city is to hold all my employees (including myself) to high standards as others would by making sure EVERYONE who is accepted and put out in the field will be trained and these trainings will be focused on writing fines, adding citizens to the wanted list, cuffing and processing, when lethal force is allowed and not allowed and FTOs will also explain logs and ask some questions about the most important rules regarding the org, all this would be put into a training guide for my FTOs.

I also want all the high commanding officers I hire to know that they are expected to be role models and what they do reflects on the org, each high command will be talked to personally by me so I can ask some questions and get to know them and let them know what's expected.

I would like to introduce a formation/grouping of employees at events such as robberies, FZ raids, and any other events we have to respond to. I feel like doing this we will be more organized and prepared and this will also help with communication between each other. When responding to events I would break up all the members who are present into numbered groups, assigning 1-2 group captains who will be in charge of their assigned group and has the responsibility of making sure this team does what they are supposed to. Once each group is assigned I will tell them whats needed and each team will be given a role during the event/scene, for example at a store robbery, Group 1 will arrive first with agents who will get out of cars, place barricades and begin negotiating, then group 2 will pull into the circle and they will also get out and place barricades but at a different location and will standby for assistance after the negotiating. Each group will enter the circle separately and fill their role on the scene unless in an emergency all agents need to enter and help.

Frosty Paul

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

1.Your name IRL- Vineeth Babu
2. Your age- 20
3. Time zone-5.30+IST
4. Average online per day-4 To 6 hours weekend 12 hrs +

5.Your discord-Frosty Paul#6670

6.Yours nickname-Frosty Paul

7.Your ID- 30320

1. Leader of... Federal Investigation Bureau [FIB]

i Have a Quite good experience in FIB in EN2 as I was HOD OF HR in the FIB EN2 in two terms and i think The FIB needs to get more powerful and the People must be fear of that That's the main goal

Secondly, I have good leadership Skills and I don't even think about the partiality Because I will treat Everyone the Same i dont want such differences arose in FIB like favouritism and stuff i saw many one are doing this kind of favouritsm i dont want to get it happen done if i get the LEADER

Lastly, as an FIB agent I main aim to make the Hostage safe in the situation and another is aim is to get the criminals as i saw many people only want the criminals not the hostage i want to focus on that

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

First advice is to make the HR team stable because as it is the important Department in FIB and i want to make the new people to get trained and to make them to get their experience in FIB

Second advice is to make the UNDER COVER UC department to make much stronger because i Saw many people to join FIB only because of Under cover i want to teach the people how to go under cover and how to collect evidences in ghetto and how to confistcate and tips and tricks to get the people who are selling illegal guns and leo armors etc

Last thing is to make new type of log which enable us to get note of everything what they have done and many stuff And to make new rank new dresscodes etc

HOD OF HR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom