Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krithi Pluxury

Player
Player
WELCOME TO MY WORLD

1. Your name: Chaithu
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: +5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8
5. Your Discord: Captain Rolex#1158
6. Your Nickname: Captain Rolex
7. Your ID: 70160

Additional information:

Leader for ballas
* I was mad man with many thought's that wont work never. i was in other gang and I was trying to rob people But I was unsuccess every time when I was a newbie and I started asking other player which gang is more powerful all use to say "ballas" i went there for a interview they help me a lot and i decided to make this ORG even powerful

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

* I was in the org for a long time and use know all thing's
* I watched some politic's going in my ORG sorry in "ballas"
* I need to make LEO's fear and need to bring back the name of "ballas"

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
* as my past experience some higher use take money and invite people that are dont even know the basic rules and giving ranks to org people with money and doing thing's that make a way to a ORG strike I need make rules or higher up's and newbie's and some even join new people when thier IC age is 3 or 4 so I need to make more strict rules

* as my knowledge some don't even know what is graffiti and clandestine will give them graffiti maps and explain clandestine and the advantages of ORG

*Taking special classes every week to repeat the rule's and make more rule's to rob people or in any gang acitivity

* also we will go 2 time ng raid per day .if we don't have enough online member we will do with other gangs. and 91gun store robbery 1 24/7 store robbery and other all gang event also

* make turf team more strict

* expanding RP with LEO's while in situation

* And make the ORG more beautiful

Thanks for reviewing
unknown.png

Krithi Pluxury

Player
Player
WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Additional information:

Leader for ballas
* I was mad man with many thought's that wont work never. i was in other gang and I was trying to rob people But I was unsuccess every time when I was a newbie and I started asking other player which gang is more powerful all use to say "ballas" i went there for a interview they help me a lot and i decided to make this ORG even powerful

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

* as my past experience some higher use take money and invite people that are dont even know the basic rules and giving ranks to org people with money and doing thing's that make a way to a ORG strike I need make rules or higher up's and newbie's and some even join new people when thier IC age is 3 or 4 so I need to make more strict rules

* as my knowledge some don't even know what is graffiti and clandestine will give them graffiti maps and explain clandestine and the advantages of ORG

*Taking special classes every week to repeat the rule's and make more rule's to rob people or in any gang acitivity

* also we will go 2 time ng raid per day .if we don't have enough online member we will do with other gangs. and 91gun store robbery 1 24/7 store robbery and other all gang event also

Thanks for reviewing
unknown.png

Enosh Nani

Player
Player
WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Additional information:

Leader for ballas

Thanks for reviewing
unknown.png
+1

xeno likhit

Player
Player
WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Additional information:

Leader for ballas

Thanks for reviewing
unknown.png
+1

Steve_Haines

2x Ex EN3 FIB Deputy Director
Player
WELCOME TO MY WORLD

Additional information:

Leader for ballas

Thanks for reviewing
unknown.png
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom