Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tej Singh
Administrators nickname
kareem_Pluxury
Date
Sep 18, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://youtube.com/shorts/nyDSlg1emOw

tej singh

Player
Player
Hey Mazhor,
I'm Tej Singh (ID-52880), Leader of Pehalwaans Family (EN-1). We got banned for general rule 1.1 and my 2 sons Kannu and Piyush with IDs 52007 and 123983 respectively which also got banned for General rule 1.1 as well as 1.4, but first of we want to clear that me and my sons play simultaneously on the different systems and different GTA licenses as I shown in the video (video attached) and we just use to sit near each other so me and my sons didn't break general rule 1.1 for the further proof we are providing the invoices of Rockstar GTA5 IDs that i purchased from official sources.

*The GTA5 License's Invoice of Id 52880(Tej Singh) was missing from Gmail as it was purchased many years ago, but we further put a request to the Rockstar for the Invoice so for now we are attaching the requested ticket.

My Son's IDs 52007(Karan Pehalwan), 123983(Piyush Singh) have only one additional account as:

ID 52007(Karan Pehalwaan) has only one additional account as 185436(Pehalwaan saint),
and ID 123983(Piyush Singh) has only one additional account as 208757(Piyush Saint).
which is allowed as per the general rule 1.4 for which my IDs got banned.

So i request you you to reconsider the logs for the above mentioned IDs as soon as possible and we will be there anytime for any talks or proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom