Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
16947 , 14537
Players nickname
Rich Viktor
Administrators nickname
Ivkezz Obama
Date
Sep 10, 2022
Time
14:34
Proofs
x

Rich Viktor

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, you probably already know about me... This is my 4th time writing an unban appeal, I want to ask to get an unban because as "Ćale" (main media Grand) says "Everyone deserves a second chance, write an appeal, apologize. .." and I really apologize for what I did ... I spent about 8 months on this server, in those 8 months I achieved everything ... 2 times administrator, deputy leader in "Balas Gang" ... I invested I really put a lot of effort and time into this server to achieve something, and I achieved it - every person on the server knows about me. Before that I played on DE2 for a short time ... I even boosted the discord server "Grand RP" ... I hope I can get a second chance. In the end I was banned on my birthday... Just please one last chance that's all I'm asking for, you will not hear one bad word about me! Hopefully you can understand me and find forgiveness for my actions. If no I will understand. Thank you!

Uros Geolitar

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, you probably already know about me... This is my 4th time writing an unban appeal, I want to ask to get an unban because as "Ćale" (main media Grand) says "Everyone deserves a second chance, write an appeal,lo apogize. .." and I really apologize for what I did ... I spent about 8 months on this server, in those 8 months I achieved everything ... 2 times administrator, deputy leader in "Balas Gang" ... I invested I really put a lot of effort and time into this server to achieve something, and I achieved it - every person on the server knows about me. Before that I played on DE2 for a short time ... I even boosted the discord server "Grand RP" ... I hope I can get a second chance. In the end I was banned on my birthday... Just please one last chance that's all I'm asking for, you will not hear one bad word about me! Hopefully you can understand me and find forgiveness for my actions. If no I will understand. Thank you!
I think that this guy should be unbanned,because he apologized and every one deservs a second chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom