Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike White

Player
Player
1. Mikas
2. Age | 17
3. GMT + 3
4. 5 - 8
5. Wolfx2#4532
6. Nickname | Mike White
7. ID | 9014

1. Leader of... Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

~As Ballas Has always been the Strongest and Most Popular Gang in the city and the Most Feared By Everyone, But Lately it Has Lost it’s Reputation From Being the most Vicious and Strongest In the City, But It Would be Better to Bring it Back, So it would be even better and More Fun for other Members in the gang, If the Person Who gets The Leader Should Bring back the Strong and Most listening Members and Would always be doing everything in the City, The Thing I mean Everything is That I Mean EVERYTHING – FZ’s / Store Robberies / Battleship’s / Clandestine / Hostage Situation’s.

~In Order the People In Line and Not disobeying Orders From the Leader / Deputy or Other Highcommands , That’s Means Whenever were Done with an FZ or Battleship Every Loot should be in the Cars and every Person will be Searched if they’re not Stealing and if they’re Stealing we will be asking them to Return it or he’ll Get an Blacklist From the Org. For Stealing From Events and Not Listening to HC, Second Would be implement an More Strict Knowing of Rules and a More Strict Recruiting Requirements To Join The Gang if you want.

~In the City Many Rules are Broken By Gang Members, So at this Time If I See any of my Gang members or my Other Highcommands See’s it They Have The allowance to Strike / Kick / Blacklist Depending On The Rule Brake The Person Has Done and I’ll be implementing an advanced recruitment process and If they Pass they’re Interview They Will be at the Time they will need to Go up By Ranks By Attending Everything Possible.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

~I’ll be Making or Trying to Make Negotiations More Realistic So We Would be getting more Fun and RP out of it For Gangs an Legal Orgs.

~I’ll be Implementing an Bigger Bonus Sistem for People Who Want to Earn Money From Every Event They Attend, So they Can get Happy for it and Attend it Even More.

~There Would be an More Strict Ranking System, So it Would Motivate People in Attending So they Would Move up Ranks Even Faster

~I’ll Make Sure Every Member of the Gang To Respect Each other so they Won’t Get the Gang in Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom