Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SherlockGravitas

Player
Player
1. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪʀʟ: Yash Shenoy
2. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴇ (OOC): 20
3. ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ: Indian Standard Time ‎(UTC+5:30)‎
4. ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ: 4-7 hours
5. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: SherlockGravitas#6277
6. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Sherlock Gravitas
7. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴅ: 94806

8. ʏᴏᴜʀ AGE (IC): 29

APPLYING FOR BLOODS LEADER

• Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanations)

1>
    I have been playing in the city for long and every term in gang always gave me thrilling experience. As my experience becoming the deputy in bloods taught me what one should do for a rise of gang. Being in gang taught me what team work actually is and also made me understand better that if we stand in unity whatsoever problem may arrive, we can face it. Also, my past experience gave me good knowledge and I'm now ready to take up the responsibility to lead a gang. I have the experience to bring Bloods to the top by doing every way it is possible to. One of the most important structures in gang life is following the rules and I will do everything with my deputies to make sure we have the appropriate gang roleplay while making Bloods on top.

2> Since I've been in Blood and Vagos under leadership of Aryan, Richard, Kalita and many more great leaders as a deputy I made a lot of connections with team of shooters and turfers as well as spray painters too that will acknowledge others and also have fun with players. My plan is to use my connections and past experience with some of the top people in the city to hire the right people for the gang. Under these leaders I have learned a lot and also planned to use a lot of what they did to ensure I have a successful gang as the best experience I've ever had has been with them. Making these things perfect with a deputy and high command Bloods will rise again! Turfs are important, but this isn't the only thing to focus on. We need to focus on events, taking over the ghetto, sprays, etc. When we do have turfs, sprays, events we will ensure that we give the people a chance that are willing to give it a try and also to lead. Everyone deserves a chance.

3> A good communication is must for any organization to function smoothly! I will make your there will be a transparent working between all the members in my gang and deputy because as an organization we belong we are under same hood. Everyone will be notified about what's going time to time. Also, I will make sure to give every citizen of city to take part with me to build successful organization by having a proper interviewing process!

• Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
    1. All my high commands who will be recruiting, I will make sure they ask the question while interviewing which I will be giving them. This will reduce in rulebreak. Also if by any chance there's a rulebreak we will be giving a second chance unless it's a troublesome rulebreak.

2. I will make sure my gang members aren't toxic with each other neither with the citizens in city which will result in smooth functioning of my organization.

3. Fair chance will be given to everyone no matter who to check if they are able to do with things, I assign them. This would also put their capabilities to test and can lead the new members to be perfect!

4. Will make sure to trouble leos by doing multiple gun and 24/7 store robbery with hostage as I have good past experience with my family and gang and also make sure Bloods rule ghetto.

5. Bonusing out people for every good thing they do which will surely encourage them to show up to events ( Example:- Bonusing the best sprayer, Bonusing the best turfers, Bonusing people in clandestine if they get parachutes).

6. I won't stress out any high command or deputy as all the work loads will be distributed equally among us, This would result each one to do their task by giving 100% of them and not worrying about anything else.

7. Push for 100% for graffities and turf ensuring good sprayer team and shooters in it respectively.

8. Would also like to collaborate with other gangs when necessary.

9. Making compulsory for everyone to attend battleship and multiple clandestine every day which all result in stocking up the warehouse.

10. Will consider every forum against my gang and make sure to work on it for betterment of roleplay.

11. Having a structured plan for every event for resulting in having 100% victory ratio.

12. Dividing spray team in different groups to resolve confusion for where they have to spray.

• Thank you for reading my application
    Hope I won you heart!

Sherlock Gravitas
    Signing Off

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
+ This guy can bring back bloods
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bloods deputy leader x1 ,Marabunta High command x4,Ballas Deputy leader x2 , Vagos Highcommand x1

Sheharyarhasan

Player
Player

• Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanations)

1>
    I have been playing in the city for long and every term in gang always gave me thrilling experience. As my experience becoming the deputy in bloods taught me what one should do for a rise of gang. Being in gang taught me what team work actually is and also made me understand better that if we stand in unity whatsoever problem may arrive, we can face it. Also, my past experience gave me good knowledge and I'm now ready to take up the responsibility to lead a gang. I have the experience to bring Bloods to the top by doing every way it is possible to. One of the most important structures in gang life is following the rules and I will do everything with my deputies to make sure we have the appropriate gang roleplay while making Bloods on top.

2> Since I've been in Blood and Vagos under leadership of Aryan, Richard, Kalita and many more great leaders as a deputy I made a lot of connections with team of shooters and turfers as well as spray painters too that will acknowledge others and also have fun with players. My plan is to use my connections and past experience with some of the top people in the city to hire the right people for the gang. Under these leaders I have learned a lot and also planned to use a lot of what they did to ensure I have a successful gang as the best experience I've ever had has been with them. Making these things perfect with a deputy and high command Bloods will rise again! Turfs are important, but this isn't the only thing to focus on. We need to focus on events, taking over the ghetto, sprays, etc. When we do have turfs, sprays, events we will ensure that we give the people a chance that are willing to give it a try and also to lead. Everyone deserves a chance.

3> A good communication is must for any organization to function smoothly! I will make your there will be a transparent working between all the members in my gang and deputy because as an organization we belong we are under same hood. Everyone will be notified about what's going time to time. Also, I will make sure to give every citizen of city to take part with me to build successful organization by having a proper interviewing process!

1. All my high commands who will be recruiting, I will make sure they ask the question while interviewing which I will be giving them. This will reduce in rulebreak. Also if by any chance there's a rulebreak we will be giving a second chance unless it's a troublesome rulebreak.

2. I will make sure my gang members aren't toxic with each other neither with the citizens in city which will result in smooth functioning of my organization.

3. Fair chance will be given to everyone no matter who to check if they are able to do with things, I assign them. This would also put their capabilities to test and can lead the new members to be perfect!

4. Will make sure to trouble leos by doing multiple gun and 24/7 store robbery with hostage as I have good past experience with my family and gang and also make sure Bloods rule ghetto.

5. Bonusing out people for every good thing they do which will surely encourage them to show up to events ( Example:- Bonusing the best sprayer, Bonusing the best turfers, Bonusing people in clandestine if they get parachutes).

6. I won't stress out any high command or deputy as all the work loads will be distributed equally among us, This would result each one to do their task by giving 100% of them and not worrying about anything else.

7. Push for 100% for graffities and turf ensuring good sprayer team and shooters in it respectively.

9. Making compulsory for everyone to attend battleship and multiple clandestine every day which all result in stocking up the warehouse.

10. Will consider every forum against my gang and make sure to work on it for betterment of roleplay.

11. Having a structured plan for every event for resulting in having 100% victory ratio.

12. Dividing spray team in different groups to resolve confusion for where they have to spray.

Hope I won you heart!

Sherlock Gra
    + This guy can bring back bloods
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bloods deputy leader x1 ,Marabunta High command x4,Ballas Deputy leader x2 ,
    vitas
    Signing Off

1>

Hope I won you heart!

Sherlock Gravitas
    Signing Off
+1 This Guy Can Bring back Bloods..... He Deserve This.

wenxuan

Player
Player

1>

Hope I won you heart!

Sherlock Gravitas
    Signing Off
Good leader ever +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom