Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
liam hodson
Administrators nickname
omer pluxury
Date
Sep 27, 2022
Time
11:58
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/203936/

shonow

Player
Player
Rejected - 42643 meta gaming/POV Request is the proof larry obviously is meta gaming he comes out of nowhere my pov dosent show exactly where they drove from but thats not important he has obviously drove straight there from his hq because his friend on discord said he/she was being robbed why else would he randomly come there my pov is edited to when the cops come if youd like it longer from the start of the robbery i can but closing and rejecting it is wrong just because u cant hear me my nvidea has a bug and idk how to fix it but the point is not what i was saying at any bit of this its larry is meta gaming to save his friends not right place right time the cop cars go like 500 why would he slow down from that speed to turn down that road just out of right place right time i think hes being favoured because the ex admin the 2 term SAHP leader who your all friends with cant be made to look bad and just to be clear my pov i did not edit out my voice or anything all i was doing was giving them 5 seconds to comply when out of nowhere larry happens to drive that exact road to save his friends its so blatent meta gaming but omer wont pov request larry because hes an ex admin and sahp leader even though if he is it would prove hes innocent but i bet larry told omer he either was meta gaming or didnt have pov either way larry would be in trouble

Fredrick Hulk

Player
Player
Rejected - 42643 meta gaming/POV Request is the proof larry obviously is meta gaming he comes out of nowhere my pov dosent show exactly where they drove from but thats not important he has obviously drove straight there from his hq because his friend on discord said he/she was being robbed why else would he randomly come there my pov is edited to when the cops come if youd like it longer from the start of the robbery i can but closing and rejecting it is wrong just because u cant hear me my nvidea has a bug and idk how to fix it but the point is not what i was saying at any bit of this its larry is meta gaming to save his friends not right place right time the cop cars go like 500 why would he slow down from that speed to turn down that road just out of right place right time i think hes being favoured because the ex admin the 2 term SAHP leader who your all friends with cant be made to look bad and just to be clear my pov i did not edit out my voice or anything all i was doing was giving them 5 seconds to comply when out of nowhere larry happens to drive that exact road to save his friends its so blatent meta gaming but omer wont pov request larry because hes an ex admin and sahp leader even though if he is it would prove hes innocent but i bet larry told omer he either was meta gaming or didnt have pov either way larry would be in trouble
Hello, for context, I was 54448 in the POV - we were responding from city to an ATM robbery at the 24/7 just up the road from your position, but we arrived just as it ended. We were driving away slowly on the lookout for the guy that was robbing the ATM. As we were driving away you guys happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. As some would say, shit out of luck. Of course we stopped and reversed when we saw a group of people all pointing guns. I attached a screenshot that I took for my log for the ATM robbery.
s017ESG.jpeg

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
you pov request me you lose every single time
dont ever dare disrespect the admin team in such a way again they work extremely hard in order to keep the rp good stop reporting people because you got clapped and get better the next time you will disrespect admin team in such a way i will open forum against you for disrespecting admins!

please refer to the gif under my message :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom