Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Larry Mcgavin
Administrators nickname
big dave
Date
Sep 27, 2022
Time
19:30
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/203763/

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
hello this isnt big daves fault at all this is the rules being met unclearly and id like to clear them up if im in the wrong then so be it but i was punished for leader rules 3.3 for this post Approved - FL Word in Green Zone- 42643 i love leos and im here to say we are getting screwed right now from all sides its making people not wanna be leos gen rule 3.3 states: (Behave inappropriately (conflict, inappropriate). Toxicity is strictly restricted) but my understanding is that this would be in a ooc manner where as everything within this report happened ICLY and should remain so meaning those people should have gotten a lawyer and filed a lawsuit and that this report should of been denied and not accepted ive done so much and have kept my org running so strong we have seen many leaders of every other or except ems and gov go through many leaders we have kept good numbers and yet its now falling and its because gangs arent Rping they simply want pvp and we get shot at with no rp we cant even do raids and yet we still get on duty every single day and do our best to add RP to the city once again this report isnt to fault dave its to faul the way that rule is written i feel i was improperly punished do to a unclear rule and i think that entire situation should of been handled icly and i would like to see such punishment revoked

once more im stressing this isnt against dave he is a good admin and curator this is the fact that this rule (Behave inappropriately (conflict, inappropriate). Toxicity is strictly restricted) should only apply to ooc situation and anything happening icly and in a icly manner should be handled ICLY

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Well been a leader u can't have such comportment as u a CHIEF of org, if it was regular LEO ok that could be considered RP part but in ur case this is completely UB
U have may all fine and correct with exception of those words witch RPly as a chief of SAHP cannot use with detained persons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom