Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaur Vercetti

Player
Player
1. Information.
1. Your name IRL - Gaur
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 10 - 14
5. Your Discord - GAUR#3550
6. Your Nickname - Gaur Vercetti
7. Your ID - 59734
2. Additional information.
Leader of Ballas.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
-
I want to be the leader because I have a very dominant personality and I can easily get people to follow me. As I have seen gangs being disbanded in few weeks or leaders who keep doing mistakes and get the gangs disbanded, I have observed all the leaders very closely what mistakes they do and how the handle it. As I have been a deputy in more than 10 terms I know that I can handle a gang way better than the leaders now. I have a lot of ideas on how I can make a gang better than any other orgs and make the RP better on this server, Coz not only I want to be the leader and make the best gang, I also want to make a statement with my leadership to show the whole city what I am capable of.

- Not only I will be the one who will be leading the gang all the times, so when I am not here I have a team of HC who are equally dedicated towards gangs and are ready to lead the gang behind my back. In my term I wont just give ranks to people rather than that I will makes sure that everyone knows the value of their rank and they keep working. Just to give everyone a motive to work for the gang I will make sure that I am giving big bonuses so that they looses interest in the gangs and they keep having fun. As of my previous gangs experience I know how to make every single gang member active and keep all of them regular to events.

- I have seen a lot of people being gang leaders but they were very unsuccessful in terms of leading a gang. So If I get the chance to be the leader I know I will dedicate myself to this and will give my best, Coz there's nothing better than watching a gang grow with your own hard work. I will make sure that not only I can take my gang to next level I will also take the RP on this server to next level with my ideas.

3. Your Advice In Improving Roleplay Level In Organization.
-
I will get a HC team who will be teaching everyone whos new in the gang on how to do everything from robbing in the streets to doing events.
- As gangs mostly relies on team work, I will make sure that I have HC of every single time zone from deputies to under deputies so that my gang can run smoothly and win all the events.
- From negations in robberies to robbing streets I will make sure I will make it way more realistic than it is now so that everyone can enjoy criminal RP from both sides.
- I wont let any toxic people stay in the gangs so that everything goes smooth without any conflicts.

4. My Goals for Ballas
-
Dominate all the events
- Increase the reputation of gangs
- Respect every gang member
- Making it a Terrorist Org
- 100% Spray
- 100% Turf

RonMiller

From Vladikavkaz.
Player
Once upon a time there lived a ghost
He was called Gaur...

+1

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
Approved

Interview is at 18:00 server time, 2nd of October.
Join waiting room 15 minutes prior to the interview​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom